مریم نواز کاعمران خان سے استعفی اور ان کو جیل میں ڈالنے کا مطالبہ

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well, you were commenting on her body language and I am concentrating on her words and what she said.
I thought she was composed and very assertive . I don't know where you get the idea that she looked nervous.
As far as the ideology is concerned, I think women should be given a chance in our country . Men have messed up the county to the pint where we lost everything , have half of our country and yet unable to punish those who were responsible for the shamble.
I don't think anyone can lose the rationale if he/she supports an assertive woman . Being a woman and taking part in Pakistani Politics is a tough tough job . She is doing fine .. With all the false blames and slanders , she still able to stay beyond beating .

false blames & slanders on Maryam Nawaz???
This press conference itself is a false blame, trying to narrate an alternative version of what happened. Isn't this false blame?
If you listen to any press conference of any of these so called PDM parties, all they do is slander PTI.

Basically calling Imran Khan "selected" is false slander, cos unlike PTI they never took their allegation to any court.
How is it that you people cannot that all of these is hogwash. Coming from a party who's President was caught influencing decisions against Benazir & spiritual leader Ameer ul Momineen convicted on corruption charges. The daughter herself is an abater to this crime & is currently also a convicted criminal .

Siberite

false blames & slanders on Maryam Nawaz???
This press conference itself is a false blame, trying to narrate an alternative version of what happened. Isn't this false blame?
If you listen to any press conference of any of these so called PDM parties, all they do is slander PTI.

Basically calling Imran Khan "selected" is false slander, cos unlike PTI they never took their allegation to any court.
How is it that you people cannot that all of these is hogwash. Coming from a party who's President was caught influencing decisions against Benazir & spiritual leader Ameer ul Momineen convicted on corruption charges. The daughter herself is an abater to this crime & is currently also a convicted criminal .
Let me answer you a lot of false repetition of the same connotation you and other supporters of PTI spreading here day in and day out .

Just glance over even this thread and see what kind of morally despicable words are being said and wrote against her and her family. Obviously you don't feel shame on these posts and constant bombardment of abusive barrages on theses posts , let alone condemn it .

The word selected was first time coined by Bilawal Zardari and IK himself clapped on the statement while those words were being stated. He doesn't mind and neither any in Pakistan consider it false. Even the interior minister Shaikh Rashid just recently spoken and truly said that the Boot's hand is still on PTI heads and bottoms .

Taping any private conversation without due procedures is illegal and forbidden . It doesn't matter who is on those video or audio . She is probing and pointing those who have ability and gears to tape phone conversation and she is condemning it. IK should have done that himself. Either it is her conversation which gets exploited or any other person personal conversation using government apparatus . There are phone conversational tapes which have been recorded by individuals involved with conversation him/her selves . These two are two different things. One is in which Government agencies are involved , taping personal conversations without following due procedures and the other is an act of personal nature where the party who is recording is the part of the conversation .

Amir Ul Momineen is not convicted in corruption charges . Read the appellant judge's observation when the accountability court's judgement was read in the court .In which the accountability court judge says that none of the corruption charges have been proven against NS. . He was disqualified on the definition of assets taken by black dictionary ... These are being address in the appeal and you will hear about them lot who were those who were behind this drama ..

So, lets summarize what is being said. Judge yourself with the reaction of the PTI supporters how much pain she emanate for them .

Last edited:

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Beautiful . Very composed, assertive and excellent . She looks like a next PM of Pakistan .
5C13141C-2F4D-4C93-A17A-F8C917C75768.jpeg

surfer

Well, you were commenting on her body language and I am concentrating on her words and what she said.
I thought she was composed and very assertive . I don't know where you get the idea that she looked nervous.
As far as the ideology is concerned, I think women should be given a chance in our country . Men have messed up the county to the pint where we lost everything , have half of our country and yet unable to punish those who were responsible for the shamble.
I don't think anyone can lose the rationale if he/she supports an assertive woman . Being a woman and taking part in Pakistani Politics is a tough tough job . She is doing fine .. With all the false blames and slanders , she still able to stay beyond beating .
Good post, however...

I was commentating on a specific 5 mins I saw, which was the portion she was answering the questions. To me, she did not sound assertive or confident when fielding questions about Nawaz's return, alleged deal or audio leaks (she even disowned the Arshad malik video she herself held a press conference on!). In fact, except for the deal questions (and that even sounded dubious when her own party have been shouting from the rooftops about the alleged deal), she avoided answering the other questions clearly and definitively (nothing unique, it's about par for a politician)

I have no issue with a woman to be given a chance, although last time we tried this we were left with Zardari and co.

And I have no issue with you or anyone else supporting a woman; but this particular woman, is a convicted criminal out on bail, proven liar, forger of documents submitted to court, and perpetrator of video leaks (none of this is slander or false blames – can be backed by various court judgements and other evidences)…and if the audio leaks are to be believed, not really interested in freedom of speech either.

Also, if she was not Nawaz’s daughter, I very much doubt she would be made VP of PMLN, so it’s not like she struggled up the PMLN ranks as a grass root worker.

I guess it’s a shame we don’t have more women to pick from.

karachiwala

بھائی عمران خان خدا کا ساطہ ہے استعفیٰ سے دو۔ آخر کب تک نانی تاریخیں بدل بدل کر پیژ گوئیاں کرتی رہے۔ اب تو اس کو اپنی ہی زبان پر بھروسہ نہیں رہا۔ پینتی پنچر سرکار بھی اب آئینہ دیکھنے سے گھبراتی ہے

arifkarim

Words of a convicted criminal are of zero value Khotay Patwari

Siberite

What crimes she committed ? Chop off the nut of a sniffer ?
By the way, your sniffer lost credibility after hiding funds from ECP . And who is that Jew sounding name which Raja Rawal is trying to find ?

Siberite

Oyee Karimay. Town wich saray Murd Mur gae nay jay tu ES Zunani nal tukray mar ria hain ? Oyee Kaminay... Kithay pher dobara Niswar Nuk wich tay nae char liti o ?