مریم نواز کا عمران خان کو "فائر" کرنے کا مطالبہ، مگر کس سے؟

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not really….Wisdom has no relationship with the colour of a person….
Wise is the one who God has given knowledge to…..Ab is mien kia
I already said it once, but i can say it again.
there was no offence anyways.
you wrote, wiser than me,
sounded more like you are whiter than me

some times, the commas and fullstops make a difference.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I already said it once, but i can say it again.
there was no offence anyways.
you wrote, wiser than me,
sounded more like you are whiter than me

some times, the commas and fullstops make a difference.
Hahaha….and how did you figure it out that I am whiter than you? ?

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
image.png
چلو اب اسی سانس میں مشرف کے جاتے وقت اور گنجے کے جاتے وقت کے درمیانی عرصے کے اعداد و شمار بتا کھوتی دیا

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
These are such a shameful comments.
There are thousand ways to ridicule her without questioning her character & integrity. Going below the belt and making these the of sick jokes is wrong on so many levels.

I alway report these type of comments and will definitely report this one too, but the sad fact is that so many of you are liking it also.

جو عورت اپنے جہنّم جیسے گرم جنسی جذبات کو ٹھنڈا کرنے کے لئے، اپنے ایک معمولی چوکیدار کے نیچے لیٹ جائے
،، اُسکی بد کرداری کا اندازہ خود لگائیں،،،اور

اب اُس چوکیدار کی حیثیّت کسی دراز میں پڑے ہوئے "ڈِلڈو" سے ذیادہ نہیں ہے
ES72ud8XQAsExAf

3rd_Umpire

These are such a shameful comments.
There are thousand ways to ridicule her without questioning her character & integrity. Going below the belt and making these the of sick jokes is wrong on so many levels.

I alway report these type of comments and will definitely report this one too, but the sad fact is that so many of you are liking it also.
Mr. Character,, PMLN bastards always hit characters of their opponents,, This is their specialty..This is Just Tit for Tat response to these Kanjars. Look to Pros. Maryam herself,,,carrying Nude Videos in her purse to blackmail the bureaucracy to FORCE them to work for them,, and protect their crimes

You are a complete Psychopath,, as evident from your illogical comments

Munawarkhan

What I hear is

koi keechar main khara hoker keechar uchalay ga, tu main bhi usi Gand main ghuss ker us per keechar uchaloonga.

Mr. Character,, PMLN bastards always hit characters of their opponents,, This is their specialty..This is Just Tit for Tat response to these Kanjars. Look to Pros. Maryam herself,,,carrying Nude Videos in her purse to blackmail the bureaucracy to FORCE them to work for them,, and protect their crimes

You are a complete Psychopath,, as evident from your illogical comments

LeanMean2

Senator (1k+ posts)
The management/owners of the forum are so shameless that such profanities against women are allowed. The post is not even deleted let alone banning the member.