مریم نواز کی مبینہ لیک آڈیو پر لیگی رہنما خرم دستگیر کی دلچسپ تاویلیں

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Never mind him . He was born like that . NS probably agonized his birth .
Now, he is going to go after you personally. And why are you asking him to give you facts ... After knowing him on this site for some time . They are far away from facts and figures. Just watch his language his uses here. You think you can compete with him ?
welldone for doing meean nawaj's istanjadari. so what are the leaky facts? lets hear them!!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
you must be living in a hole and think highly of yourself.
And you just found this out? This kala saand pujari is a classic narcissist with some great delusions about himself and occasionally referring to himself in the third person.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yeh saanp hay kabhi bhi das lay ga.
Shukar hay aaj iss may thori see gherat aa gai hay.
Gherat mehrat koi nahi aai. When such supreme bongis are made, it is very hard to defend them. For this you have to be a veteran beghairat and lifafa. Like Saleem Lifafi, who will happily take off his shalwar and show his genitals to the public to defend the sharifs or malign Imran.

Soor khan is relatively new lifafa and still hasn't learnt the art of taking of own shalwar.

Pathfinder

And you just found this out? This kala saand pujari is a classic narcissist with some great delusions about himself and occasionally referring to himself in the third person.
I remember the years when this spartakis used to make videos defending musharraf in those weird videos.

today its become a wakeel of mansoor of all people. Then it has comprehension issues too! I point out the bias of this mansoor in being part of tooi party media cell! but its saying what did it say wrong.

then a jamadar/istanjadar came to support it too!

amusing.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I remember the years when this spartakis used to make videos defending musharraf in those weird videos.

today its become a wakeel of mansoor of all people. Then it has comprehension issues too! I point out the bias of this mansoor in being part of tooi party media cell! but its saying what did it say wrong.

then a jamadar/istanjadar came to support it too!

amusing.
So its better to leave this mental case to his own devices.

Spartacus

Problem with most of you !!!
“None of you showed any single statement of Masoor Ali Khan where he said something wrong “ !!!!
If he said something “wrong”or “not logical” or “without facts” , I would also criticise him but I need at least a single statement of him where he said something WRONG .

You people didn’t provide any of his statement which is WRONG.

One person who is saying to you people do not arguing with me and save your time .!!!
Just give some search on Siasat.pk and you would realise how hypocritical person he is !!!
Because he jumped on most my posts , and most of the time I tried to avoid him .
I tried my best to ignore him .
Reason is very simple , he is not here to learn new things but he tried his best to humiliate me . I can also use the same language against him but I can’t even if I want ;( !!!

I am the only person here defending poor Mohajirs/Sound Sindh people with open face.
If AH or his MQM did not perform their work according to their given power that means not MOHAJIRS get punishment.
And others ( different ethnic groups ) are also not very pure , they have the same criminals among them , then why only one group face all the blame .
I am what I am !!!!
Spartacus of Siasat.pk is my BRAND name , if my opponent doesn’t like it that means this BRAND has some value ;) !!!!

Last edited:

hello

ایسا لگتا ہے ججوں نے اپنی ذلت رسوائی کا انتظام خود کر رکھا ہے ان میں کوئی گروہ بندی ہے کہ میرے گروپ کے علاوہ جو مرضی ذلیل ہو ہمیں کیا ایک حاضر جج کی جس انداز میں ویڈیو نکالی گئی
اور اسے ذلیل کیا گیا یہ اپنی مثال آپ تھا وہ جج رل کے مر گیا اس کا قصور بھی تھا لیکن اس کے بارے میں کسی نے تحقیق نہیں کی اسے کیسے پھنسیا گیا اس کے ساتھ کیا گیم کی گئی جو بھی تھا بڑی چالاکی کے ساتھ اسے ملا گیا اس کے ساتھ ہم نوالہ پیالہ ہوا گیا گلاس ٹکڑائے گئے جام پیے گے اور پھر اس کی مدہوشی کا فائدہ اٹھا کر اس کی ویڈیو بنالی گئی
پھر اسے بیک میل کیا گیا مدینۃالمنورہ کی گلیوں میں رمضان کے مبارک مہنے میں اس کی نجی ویڈیوز دیکھا کر ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ یادرہے ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ ان کی اپنی ویڈیوز آئیں جیسے زبیر عمر نونی لیگ کی لیڈر کی آئی تو کہا گیا اس کی نجی زندگی وہ ہمارا ترجمان کارکن سب کچھ رہے گا رات بھر عورتوں کی تنظیم سازی کرنے والے طلال چوہدری کی حرکتوں پر بھی اس کے سارے اعزاز برقرار رکھے گئے ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ لیکن اس جج ارشد ملک کو پورا پورا نشانہ بنایا گیا جو اس نے اپنی زندگی حلفہ بیان دیا کسی نے اس کی نہیں سنی سب جج وکلا ان بلیک میلر مافیا کے ساتھ کھڑے رہےاور عدلیہ ذلیل ہوتی رہی اب تو یہ جملہ ٹھیک لگتا ہے وکلا برادری میں کہ چھوڑو ذلیل عزت وہ کیا ہوتی ہے سب پرانی باتیں ہیں تم پیسے برھاؤ ہم ذلیل ہونے کے لیے تیار ہیں اپنے اوپر لعنت بھجنے کے لیے تیار ہیں ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ کبھی تو کوئی تحقیق کرتا اس بیوقوف جج کے ساتھ ہوا کیا تھا اور ان لوگوں کو بھی زیر عتاب لاتے جو اس طرح کی بار بار حرکتیں کر رہے ہیں لیکن ادارے سب خاموش ہیں اور بار بار انہیں موقعہ دے رہے ہے جب چاہو جیسے چاہو ادروں کی تزلیل کرو جس کی مرضی شریف آدمی کی عزت اچھلو کتنا آسان ہو گیا ایک پیشہ ور عورت ہائر کرو کسی کے پیچھے لگاؤ اس کی ویڈیوز بنا لو اور اسے جب مرضی بلیک میل کر لو ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔