مریم نواز 2017 میں سچ بول رہی تھیں یا آج؟

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Noorani doesn't work for Sharif Family or even for Geo news
He was working for the News that is part of Jang, Geo group when he gave fake news about JIT investigating Sharif mafia assets

All his stories end up favoring Sharif mafia one way or another. All his tweets are in favor of Sharif mafia. Not a coincidence

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So , let me understand it. The only report you are mentioning regarding to the cutup of the audio is from Samma. However, you are admitting that they have no expertise to ascertain that the audio is fake but only that this work "can be" done by using different clips of the audio. Its funny how you believe that something which is not relevant in order to prove the audio is fake or not but you come to conclusion based on that assumption that since the audio can be cutup and added, it must be fake ... Really strange to go in to that depth to console yourself that you did "some" investigation . Lol .

The owner of this audio is not Maryam . She doesn't own it. Like the rest of the 200 million or more Pakistanis she heard it too . This is a matter of the credibility of the Judges and the Pakistani Justice system . Its not really about NS only . Judge Shaukat Siddiqui also mentioned how the Boots interfere in the Judiciary. The only Justice in Pakistan is run by Rats. Who are good at cutting cables and disrupting speeches . They will as usual place it under the carpet.

The Chor Saqib can't deny it is not his voice, his words and his sentences. I bet you any money , he won't challenge it even if you pull his pant down , he won't cry . He is the scum of Pakistani Justice System like the past Justice Muneer and Naseem Shah .

Now lets come to the question why the NS won't want to take it to the court. He already raised serious questions on the Judicial system and Judges in Pakistan . Taking the case back to the same corrupt Judges, like the kind we saw on TV on the other day when this present CJ came on podium , looking like a druggie come to a bar to be further diluted in Alcohol. It was a shame what he said on that podium and lied through his mouth .
I think any sane person won't go the justice system which is compromised and sold out ..
As far as Ansar Abbasi is concerned, you missed his video in which he mentioned that he contacted Noorani and Noorani still standing behind the authenticity of the audio.

Funny, you didn't mention the tip toeing of the ministers in these days ..
Nope. You making assumptions again. I never said it must be fake, I said the optics look bad. To me it is too much of a coincidence that the same phrases in the speeches are those in the leaked clip. I might well be proven wrong- but for that the owner of the clip has to present it for forensic audit in a court of law - or at least release the full report.

you’re right - ansar abbasi did say that noorani is standing by his news, but did he not also say noorani should release the full report?

but you’re right that NS or MN don’t own the audio clip - but they can still present a petition asking for it to be considered during thier appeal. They do own the arshad Malik clip - any reason they haven’t submitted that one either?

as for NS raising questions on judicial system - did he raise any before the Panama case started? Every criminal complains about the courts once he’s found guilty, that’s hardly surprising. What did he do to fix it in his numerous stints? Let’s not forget nawaz himself wrote to the SC asking them to investigate Panama leaks.

I’m not saying the judicial system in Pakistan is perfect (I have personal experience it is not as my family have been involved in a property dispute for over 30 years), but I bet you nawaz loved them when they created a new precedent and gave a convicted criminal bail to get medical treatment!

in any case, this is the judicial system we have and the ones that sharifs have to deal with - because it’s clear the PDM are not going to be able to change anything as nawaz was hoping.

as for ministers defending judicial system- if PMLN are attacking the judicial system, obviously their opponents will take the opposite stance, especially if they benefited from certain decisions. Just like nawaz and co were fully behind the judicial system when they disqualified Gillani as PM. Don’t know why you find this surprising?

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
best friends laughing GIF by Wedding Rescue

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nope. You making assumptions again. I never said it must be fake, I said the optics look bad. To me it is too much of a coincidence that the same phrases in the speeches are those in the leaked clip. I might well be proven wrong- but for that the owner of the clip has to present it for forensic audit in a court of law - or at least release the full report.

you’re right - ansar abbasi did say that noorani is standing by his news, but did he not also say noorani should release the full report?

but you’re right that NS or MN don’t own the audio clip - but they can still present a petition asking for it to be considered during thier appeal. They do own the arshad Malik clip - any reason they haven’t submitted that one either?

as for NS raising questions on judicial system - did he raise any before the Panama case started? Every criminal complains about the courts once he’s found guilty, that’s hardly surprising. What did he do to fix it in his numerous stints? Let’s not forget nawaz himself wrote to the SC asking them to investigate Panama leaks.

I’m not saying the judicial system in Pakistan is perfect (I have personal experience it is not as my family have been involved in a property dispute for over 30 years), but I bet you nawaz loved them when they created a new precedent and gave a convicted criminal bail to get medical treatment!

in any case, this is the judicial system we have and the ones that sharifs have to deal with - because it’s clear the PDM are not going to be able to change anything as nawaz was hoping.

as for ministers defending judicial system- if PMLN are attacking the judicial system, obviously their opponents will take the opposite stance, especially if they benefited from certain decisions. Just like nawaz and co were fully behind the judicial system when they disqualified Gillani as PM. Don’t know why you find this surprising?
Let me address your last phrase first. Why would ministers defend the systems which they themselves think and said many times is out of date and full of corruption ? That is including Judicial system. They are dying to defend the rotten decisions of the same system they came to change . The real reason for their defending the Saqir Nisar is that they are the ultimate beneficiary of his decisions, not some how they are compelled to defend a retired Judge who has been named for his compromised decision. 2nd, as being a government in power, it is their responsibility to force the Judge to come clean instead of defending his decisions and it is their responsibility to ensure the transparency and fairness in the Judiciary decisions even if they are delivered in the past . They can create a commission to investigate and do proper justice to the process.
Even if NS never before raised his fingers on the judiciary, and you may not be 100 % right about it, Still , it is about time that those who hold power and arbitrarily decide the future leadership of the country by crook means, should be brought to justice to punish them .
If we continue to defend this rotten group of people, It was NS and others in the past, it could be IK in the future. It is not for the sake of NS but for the sake of the future of this country that we come clean and punish those who play games with the nation .