مسئلہِ توہینِ اسلام: خان صاحب آپ یورپ کو کیسے سمجھائیں گے؟

سفید فاموں کے کتوں سے زیادہ سفید فاموں کے وفادار جی یہود کی طرح کرسچن کے لئے عربی لفظ نصاری استعمال کرلیں تو آپ کو تکلیف تو نہیں ہو گی. یہود و نصاری چلے گا

فلسطین، افغانستان، عراق، شام جو کچھ ہو رہا ہے وہ یہودی و صلیبی ریاستی دہشت گردی ہے. بچ کر رہنا کسی سفید فام کے ہتھے لگ گئے تو کالے انگریز کے ساتھ کتے والی کرے گا
Just like any other stoner kisser brain dead jihadi, you have started showing true colors. Anyhow as I said, having an educational debate or trying to explain the origin or etymology of a word is too much for the illiterate madarassa chaps like you. Nobody knows who is hell is nasari or nasara, (even you own madarrsa chap scholars know that) these words have no origin in any arabic lexicon before islam. Whereas Christianity originated in the first century and no Arab Christian has used it for themselves.

As I said earlier, what's happening is Iraq, Afghanistan and other locations are the wars initiated by US and allies. These are countries with their own constitutions and there is no connection of religion and state , otherwise they wouldn't have invited many of your like minded jihadi terrorists here. Who btw are curse to any society that they live in. On the personal level the countries you mentioned are the hub of jihadi terrorists like you. The list includes pagan stone kisser Talibans, Alqaeda, Boko haram, Hezobullah and it goes on.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Just like any other stoner kisser brain dead jihadi, you have started showing true colors. Anyhow as I said, having an educational debate or trying to explain the origin or etymology of a word is too much for the illiterate madarassa chaps like you. Nobody knows who is hell is nasari or nasara, (even you own madarrsa chap scholars know that) these words have no origin in any arabic lexicon before islam. Whereas Christianity originated in the first century and no Arab Christian has used it for themselves.

As I said earlier, what's happening is Iraq, Afghanistan and other locations are the wars initiated by US and allies. These are countries with their own constitutions and there is no connection of religion and state , otherwise they wouldn't have invited many of your like minded jihadi terrorists here. Who btw are curse to any society that they live in. On the personal level the countries you mentioned are the hub of jihadi terrorists like you. The list includes pagan stone kisser Talibans, Alqaeda, Boko haram, Hezobullah and it goes on.
کالے انگریزوں میں سننے کی ہمت نہیں ہوتی. دوسرے کو جو مرضی کہہ دیں انہی کے لہجے میں جواب دیا جائے تو ناراض ہو جاتے ہیں