مستری ہوشیار باش، دوسرا بھی نکلنے والا ہے

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
871404_7371749_25-asif-ali-zardar_akhbar.jpg

کراچی (این این آئی) سابق صدر آصف زرداری کی بیرونِ ملک روانگی کا امکان ہے۔

ذرائع کا کہنا ہے آصف زرداری کی اپنی بیٹی بختاور کی شادی کی تقریبات کے بعد روانگی کا امکان ہے۔

سابق صدر 30 جنوری کے بعد علاج کی غرض سے بیرونِ ملک جائیں گے، جس کے لئے قانونی مشاورت بھی شروع کردی گئی ہے۔

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think the PM may have learnt lessons after Sharif's run.
For the sake of argument.... even if there is any such proposal on the table, the govt after learning procedural steps in Bao's case, and the subsequent bashing of the government by CJ Khosa, will keep on delaying it on one pretext or another and will create circumstances where the responsibility will ultimately rests with the courts.

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
For the sake of argument.... even if there is any such proposal on the table, the govt after learning procedural steps in Bao's case, and the subsequent bashing of the government by CJ Khosa, will keep on delaying it on one pretext or another and will create circumstances where the responsibility will ultimately rests with the courts.
Dr sahib! we are living on these fantasies and all villains are filling the victory stand. Poor IK.

The Sane

Dec 2018 the name of Bilawal and Zardari placed on ECL, later SC instructed to take out the names of Bilawal and Murad Ali Shah from ECL, Zardari's name still on ECL.
In Pakistan ECl means sh..t.
latest stunt was of Shahid Khakan, whose name was removed for him to go and deliver message to Khoti Sharif.
That moosavi guy from Broad sheet clearly revealed how all from generals to corrupt politicians are in cahoots with each other and have been saving one another’s skins. If Zardari flees, current generals need to be held accountable.

Last edited:

باس از باس

MPA (400+ posts)

ڈاکٹر صاحب یہ عدالتیں سیاستدان سب ایک ہی ہیں ان ماؤں دھیوں نے آپس میں ہی لو*ا گم کیا ہوا ہے۔۔۔

Jawad66

MPA (400+ posts)
Banana republic is trying to convict Zerdari for last thirty years but failed,what a country.On the other hand Rao Anwer type of criminals who has killed hundreds of people is roaming freely,no one is taking the notice.

BrotherKantu

Banana republic is trying to convict Zerdari for last thirty years but failed,what a country.On the other hand Rao Anwer type of criminals who has killed hundreds of people is roaming freely,no one is taking the notice.

I have my hopes pinned with senate election.

Current laws are written in favor of criminals.