مسجد اقصیٰ کا زیرزمین وہ حصہ جوحضرت سلیمان علیہ سّلام کے حکم پرتعمیر کیاگیا

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
For me Holy Quran and Hadeeth SAW is enough
When it should only be the Quran that is enough, why do you need a supplementary man made text to support it?

I am not here to convince you to believe them
And I'm not here to convince you. I just put forth a couple of small challenges to backup your POV, which you ignored or refused to take on.

So as soon as the going got tough, you decided to bail out.

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Islam is deen, not a mazhab. In the quranic context word qiblah means objective or purpose of life for which God has created humanity and not a building wherein people do their pooja paat.

Change of qiblah is about changing one's purpose of life from living for oneself in this life for personal gains at the expense of each other to living for fulfilment of God assigned purpose of life for which God has revealed a way of life called deen of islam.

What muslim call qibla is a building, a building which was centre of pagan worship before the final messenger of God started his missionary work. Even if it was build by messengers of God like aadam or ibraheem etc yet they did not do pooja in there but carried out commandments of God ie they did the works God told them to do for their communities.

Such places if they have any significance or importance it is only because they come under past history remains. The quran itself gives importance to human history but only in its own proper context. That is because human sources are not 100% reliable like the quran. The quran is a self contained book ie a strange kind of book that is perfect and complete within itself. It is a stand alone book. The only book of its kind in the world today. People have not yet realised these facts about it.

Coming to the heavenly journey of the last messenger of God, it is not about his flight on a winged horse to some farthest planets but about his journey of discovery and revealed knowledge. If we read surah 93 AL-duhaa, it tells us the final messenger of God was in search of the ultimate truth which could set him free just like ibraheem or moosa etc etc. In fact this is true for all highly learned and highly thoughtful human beings that they reach a stage of knowledge or awareness where at they seek true heavenly knowledge. This is when they start looking or searching for revelation of God to try to know what God explains about this creation that we are a part of. This is why God took all his messengers on such journeys. Though messenger-ship from God has come to a completion but the revelation of God is still there for those who wish to benefit from it.

Masjid or sacred land is a place or kingdom that is run by Godly people according to guidance of God for ensuring well being of people. God took his messengers from one kind of kingdoms which lived the wrong way to another kind of kingdoms which lived the right way. This was the mission given to all messengers of God by God himself.

Jesus also sought the very same thing when he asked God sent him AL MAAIDAH from the heaven. It was not about a food table from some other far away planet but about revelation whereby he could bring about a kingdom based upon guidance of God as his God assigned mission for ensuring well being of his people.

Last edited:

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I put forth the start of para 15 in my original argument as an evidence ..... I put forth Hadeeth with reference..... For me Holy Quran and Hadeeth SAW is enough ..... For me it’s enough that I did my part in providing you the holy words that i believe in ...... I am not here to convince you to believe them ..... It’s your own decision as afterall you will be responsible for your own deeds just as I am for mine ......
I don’t see it as getting out of arguments...... I see it as a futile practice .....
And I am no one to judge someone as a sinner ...... This will be done by Allah SWT alone on judgement day ...... Its your deeds and your connection with Allah SWT .....

azeezi soniya sb, it is duty of each and every person to try know message of God properly and to pass it on to others faithfully. For better understanding of deen of islam from the quran see HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

Regards and all the best.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
When it should only be the Quran that is enough, why do you need a supplementary man made text to support it?

And I'm not here to convince you. I just put forth a couple of small challenges to backup your POV, which you ignored or refused to take on.

So as soon as the going got tough, you decided to bail out.
Think of me as you want ....... I am not here in this life to make someone agree with me ...... I served my duty as per Holy Quran and Hadeeth to show you relevant texts ..... To accept them or not is your own prerogative......
True .... I refuse to take on challenges because I am not an Aalimah and for me to comment on them would require extensive knowledge quoting with sayaq o sabaaq...
As I told you before I am but just a student of Tafsir and Hadeeth ...... So far I am trying to correct the course of my life ..... You need to study yourself to find out answers to your challenges...... Just as the Holy Quran teaches us ..... For me Hadith is my part of Islam .... If it’s not for you then you need to find this answer yourself ..... Because again only you will be answerable for your own deeds ......

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Think of me as you want ....... I am not here in this life to make someone agree with me ...... I served my duty as per Holy Quran and Hadeeth to show you relevant texts ..... To accept them or not is your own prerogative......
True .... I refuse to take on challenges because I am not an Aalimah and for me to comment on them would require extensive knowledge quoting with sayaq o sabaaq...
As I told you before I am but just a student of Tafsir and Hadeeth ...... So far I am trying to correct the course of my life ..... You need to study yourself to find out answers to your challenges...... Just as the Holy Quran teaches us ..... For me Hadith is my part of Islam .... If it’s not for you then you need to find this answer yourself ..... Because again only you will be answerable for your own deeds ......
We are all on this journey to seek knowledge together and share our experiences. I'm just asking you to use your critical and logical thinking. You say hadith is part of your Islam, have you wondered why? Just because someone told you its suppose to be? Do you know what actually hadith is? When and how was it recorded?

You need to ask yourself all these questions and many more. And also not let the crowd bully you i.e just because everyone is saying it means it has to be right. So on and so forth.

P.S : What's with all the extra full stops? ..................... ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
There are so many people who read and thinks it is man made. They left Islam after reading it. The mock it as a work of fiction. So how do you know it is not man made?
Dude its 1.30 in the morning and I gotta get up early, so I'll catch you later on this one.