!!!مسلمان دنیا بھر میں زیر عتاب کیوں ہیں

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
No the reasons were pretty obvious.

Name one?

Like I said we were fine until the late 70s in fact better than fine, proper Asian tigers in all sense of the word thats when Zia brought his mullahism in and fucked the country over. Gave mullahs too much power from which we are still suffer
UAE/Qatar for example has wealth but can be eliminated within minutes. Has no say in international matters. Even with so much wealth and being ultra modern their focus has never been on science and technology and self reliance. If all this is so obvious to you and me then why they are in such an oblivion. We can run away from the facts and what is clear and obvious. There is no other explanation then there is an azab that prevents these secular msulim countries to do what is obvious. Rather than investing in science technology and arms they spend billions in gambling and entertainment. But if we chose to ignore it then nothing is going to change for us.
In a nutshell your premise that being secular is savior is not historically justified. There is always a reason for failure or success as hind sight is 50/50.

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
UAE/Qatar for example has wealth but can be eliminated within minutes.
In todays world thats really not a criteria to be labeled as successful, there are so many "successful" like Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Malta etc etc. that "can be eliminated within minutes"

Even with so much wealth and being ultra modern their focus has never been on science and technology and self reliance.
This just obviously show you really don't know what you are talking bout. UAE just sent a locally manufactured orbiter to Mars while we are still fighting over Eid moon sightings. They have managed to develop and produce their own vaccine for Covid 19, Set up big solar farms, set up self sustained cities, producing fruits and vegetables in the desert via drip irrigation, so on and so forth among 1000 other things.

There is no other explanation then there is an azab that prevents these secular msulim countries to do what is obvious. Rather than investing in science technology and arms they spend billions in gambling and entertainment.

Once again you have no idea what you are talking about. Turkey is a totally self reliant country and a major manufacturing hub, making everything from IT, Automobiles to matchsticks, including weapons and armaments, including military vehicles same with Malaysia and Indonesia is getting there.

If all this is so obvious to you
Only thing obvious is your ignorance and bias in this matter.

In nutshell your premise that being secular is savior is not historically justified.
You have absolutely failed to prove that in everyway possible.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
In todays world thats really not a criteria to be labeled as successful, there are so many "successful" like Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Malta etc etc. that "can be eliminated within minutes"

This just obviously show you really don't know what you are talking bout. UAE just sent a locally manufactured orbiter to Mars while we are still fighting over Eid moon sightings. They have managed to develop and produce their own vaccine for Covid 19, Set up big solar farms, set up self sustained cities, producing fruits and vegetables in the desert via drip irrigation, so on and so forth among 1000 other things.

Once again you have no idea what you are talking about. Turkey is a totally self reliant country and a major manufacturing hub, making everything from IT, Automobiles to matchsticks, including weapons and armaments, including military vehicles same with Malaysia and Indonesia is getting there.

Only thing obvious is your ignorance and bias in this matter.

You have absolutely failed to prove that in everyway possible.
If your criteria of success is living at the will of the powerful then yes you are right and hence with all their technology all the above successful countries cannot stand against tyranny of Israel. My idea of success is a decision making role and yours is luxury and comfort while living the life of a slave that is the difference.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
If your criteria of success is living at the will of the powerful then yes you are right and hence with all their technology all the above successful countries cannot stand against tyranny of Israel. My idea of success is a decision making role and yours is luxury and comfort while living the life of a slave that is the difference.
Yeah I measure success at how peacefully a citizen of that country can live and make a good life for himself and his family how well the justice system works, how good the health care system and education is, with ample economic opportunities for everyone.

While you think being all rambo and gungho equates to being successful, while the public is illiterate, sick and starving. Well thank god majority of world does not agree with your POV

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeah I measure success at how peacefully a citizen of that country can live and make a good life for himself and his family how well the justice system works, how good the health care system and education is, with ample economic opportunities for everyone.

While you think being all rambo and gungho equates to being successful, while the public is illiterate, sick and starving. Well thank god majority of world does not agree with your POV
i prefer to have an educated and patient conversation without making assumptions and stereotyping. However, i respectfully want to end this conversation. We need to learn to live with our difference of opinion with respect. Time will prove who will be on the right side of the history. I believe both of us want good for our ummat.