!!!مسلمان دنیا بھر میں زیر عتاب کیوں ہیں

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
پہلے ترقی پھر مقابلے کا چورن کہیں اور جا کر بیچو۔سوال یہ ہے کہ آپ کو ترقی کرنے کون دے گا۔ ہم تو یہ حال دیکھتے ہیں کہ کفار کو جہاں کوئی اسلامی ملک تھوڑی بہت ترقی کرتا نظر آتا ہے، وہاں وہ اپنا لائو لشکر لے کر پہنچ جاتے ہیں، اور اسے تہس نہس کر دیتے ہیں۔
سائنسی ترقی سے انکار نہیں، مگر مسلمانوں کا مسئلہ خدا کی نصرت سے حل ہو گا، جو کہ دین پر عمل پیرا ہو کر حاصل ہو سکتی ہے۔
یہ کیا بکواس ہے؟ ملائشیا، امارات کو ترقی سے کس نے روکا ہے؟ ترقی کا مطلب فوج و ہتھیار مضبوط کرنا نہیں ہے

arifkarim

But when you and me understands the importance of this why not the leadership give up their differences for the sake of survival. Especially after watching infront of their eyes what happed to Iraq and Libya. Who is actually making them not realize their plight and who is ensuring that historically arched enemies are working together to dismantle the powers of their adversaries?
Because Muslim leaders are selfish and short sighted. Is this also Kafirs fault?

Khair Andesh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ کیا بکواس ہے؟ ملائشیا، امارات کو ترقی سے کس نے روکا ہے؟ ترقی کا مطلب فوج و ہتھیار مضبوط کرنا نہیں ہے
یہ بکواس نہیں حقیقت ہے۔
ویسے یہ بات امریکا روس چین بھارت کو بھی سمجھا دینی چاہئے کہ ترقی کا مطلب فوجی ترقی نہیں، وہ خواہ مخواہ سالانہ کھربوں ڈالر دفاعی بجٹ پر پھونکتے رہتے ہیں۔

arifkarim

یہ بکواس نہیں حقیقت ہے۔
ویسے یہ بات امریکا روس چین بھارت کو بھی سمجھا دینی چاہئے کہ ترقی کا مطلب فوجی ترقی نہیں، وہ خواہ مخواہ سالانہ کھربوں ڈالر دفاعی بجٹ پر پھونکتے رہتے ہیں۔
روس، چین، بھارت, امریکہ کی معیشت مضبوط ہے ڈنگر
پاکستان کی نہیں ہے

arifkarim

This selfishness and short sightedness is called "Maskinat" and this is what is the punishment is for those who betray the oath that they have taken.
Exactly. Now you know why Muslims failed. Remember when Imran Khan tied to unite Pakistan, Malaysia and Turkey. How Saudi Arabia treated Pakistan after that. You call this Muslim Union?

arifkarim

Then basically you agree with Dr Israr then?
Partially. There is also African Union but has no real power because African countries lack science and technology. So you need science, technology and political union for global power like EU

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Partially. There is also African Union but has no real power because African countries lack science and technology. So you need science, technology and political union for global power like EU
Bhai I was also in your plank when i was young. Learnt through the last 20 years that there is a method to the madness. It is not the rulers but the people. When their objective is to make this world and create excuses for not following what Allah said and not making an effort to understand what He wants from us. He punishes people by installing corrupt leadership. Creating hatred and division in people's heart. I have tried working with so many muslim organizations and even tried putting together ventures where muslim mind work together i noticed that our hearts have a trust deficit and ego that eventually lead to dismantling of the effort. Unless our intention and eventual goal is to serve Allah's deen and chose a path that conforms to His expectation He will not let us succeed.
There is so much obvious that we cannot comprehend and act upon and that is a punishment. We have all the wealth and power of the world but still controlled by Allah's enemies. Imagine the wrath that we are subjected to. Do you remember the time of Pervaiz Musharaf he did everything worldly to put Pakistan back on track and he was partially successfully but then everything went into drain because he wanted to create a secular image of Pakistan. Same thing happened post Ayub era but i was not born to witness that.
we need to change our mind set. We need to make our goals that our walking and talking and our business and jobs all have one objective and that is to bring islam back to its glory. Get rid of the word Maslihta form our books and seek guidance from Allah SWT from His book.

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

مسلمان دنیا بھر میں زیر عتاب کیوں ہیں؟

کیونکہ اُنہوں نے مجھے خلیفہ نہیں بنایا

ڈاکٹر اسرار احمد
مزاج تو اسکا خلیفے والا تھا اسے اپنا آپ بڑا عالم منوانے کا شوق تھا

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Bhai I was also in your plank when i was young. Learnt through the last 20 years that there is a method to the madness. It is not the rulers but the people. When their objective is to make this world and create excuses for not following what Allah said and not making an effort to understand what He wants from us. He punishes people by installing corrupt leadership. Creating hatred and division in people's heart. I have tried working with so many muslim organizations and even tried putting together ventures where muslim mind work together i noticed that our hearts have a trust deficit and ego that eventually lead to dismantling of the effort. Unless our intention and eventual goal is to serve Allah's deen and chose a path that conforms to His expectation He will not let us succeed.
There is so much obvious that we cannot comprehend and act upon and that is a punishment. We have all the wealth and power of the world but still controlled by Allah's enemies. Imagine the wrath that we are subjected to. Do you remember the time of Pervaiz Musharaf he did everything worldly to put Pakistan back on track and he was partially successfully but then everything went into drain because he wanted to create a secular image of Pakistan. Same thing happened post Ayub era but i was not born to witness that.
we need to change our mind set. We need to make our goals that our walking and talking and our business and jobs all have one objective and that is to bring islam back to its glory. Get rid of the word Maslihta form our books and seek guidance from Allah SWT from His book.

I think the answer is secularism. There is no 1 Islam in the world right now, so trying to unite people under the religious banner of Islam is not going to work. Turkey is successful : secular, Malaysia is successful : for all intents and purposes, secular. UAE: also for all intents and purposes secular. Indonesia (largest Muslim population country in the world) : Secular.

So it really can't be a mere coincidence, that more secular a country is the more "successful" it is, regardless of whether it is a Muslim or non Muslim country.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think the answer is secularism. There is no 1 Islam in the world right now, so trying to unite people under the religious banner of Islam is not going to work. Turkey is successful : secular, Malaysia is successful : for all intents and purposes, secular. UAE: also for all intents and purposes secular. Indonesia (largest Muslim population country in the world) : Secular.

So it really can't be a mere coincidence, that more secular a country is the more "successful" it is, regardless of whether it is a Muslim or non Muslim country.
Burma kay musalman tou secular hain aur India aur France kay bhai. Phir un ka kia masla hai. Libya bhi secular muslim country thee. Colonel Qadhafi bhi secular tha aur Saddam Hussain bhi. Turkey tou ultra secular tha usay EU main shamil kuon nahi kia gaya?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Burma kay musalman tou secular hain aur India aur France kay bhai. Phir un ka kia masla hai.
Burma and India are not Muslim majority or economically developed first world countries. Majority of Muslims in secular western countries are doing just fine.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
what about Iraq and Libya what happened to them?
They were also doing just fine until they got the shit bombed out of them. Afghanistan, Iran and Pakistan were also doing fine until they were relatively secular till the late 70s. Afghanistan got invaded by Russia and then ruled by Taliban. Iran saw the Khomeni come to power, Zia introduced mullahism and hudood ordinance.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
They were also doing just fine until they got the shit bombed out of them. Afghanistan, Iran and Pakistan were also doing fine until they were relatively secular till the late 70s. Afghanistan got invaded by Russia and then ruled by Taliban. Iran saw the Khomeni come to power, Zia introduced mullahism and hudood ordinance.
Why did the got the shit out of them when they were secular and strong allies of the west? Especially Iraq was their strongest ally. Why would someone come up a a false premise to "Get the shit out of " their strong ally. it means even if other muslim countries become secular then the shit can still be bombed on them or not.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Why did the got the shit out of them when they were secular and strong allies of the west?
Who told you just because you are secular means you are automatically allies!

Especially Iraq was their strongest ally.
Then Saddam decided to fuck himself over and invade Kuwait.

Why would someone come up a a false premise to "Get the shit out of " their strong ally. it means even if other muslim countries become secular then the shit can still be bombed on them or not.
Err...ummm....say what???

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Who told you just because you are secular means you are automatically allies!

Then Saddam decided to fuck himself over and invade Kuwait.

Err...ummm....say what???
So basically you think about your responses. Even if some of the countries on the path of secularism they somehow either jinxed it themselves or someone else came and jinxed it for them for no obvious reason. Who is doing all that? Why when we have secular, ultra secular muslim countries but they still fail to thrive.
Think what you are saying is not rocket science but we still fail to implement that. Why after 70 good years of history.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
jinxed it themselves or someone else came and jinxed it for them for no obvious reason.
No the reasons were pretty obvious.

Why when we have secular, ultra secular muslim countries but they still fail to thrive.
Name one?

Think what you are saying is not rocket science but we still fail to implement that. Why after 70 good years of history.
Like I said we were fine until the late 70s in fact better than fine, proper Asian tigers in all sense of the word thats when Zia brought his mullahism in and fucked the country over. Gave mullahs too much power from which we are still suffering.