مشرف کی 12 مئی کی تقریر

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
مجھے مشرف صاحب کی بارہ مئی والی وہ تقریر چاہیے جس پر اعتراض کیا جاتا ہے۔

شکریہ۔

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Tumhein apney sahab ki taqreer kiyon chahey, mushooooo ********* ko sahab likhna apney toheen karna hey. Jo Jamia e Hafsa ka qatil, Bugti ka Qatil, Hum pey American Drone Attacks start karney wala, apne hakomat ko tooohl deney wala aik saal mein 4 - 4 Prime Minsiter banany wala, MQM ko free hand deney wala jis ney Karachi ko gegta gagta qabristan bana diya hey etc etc Madarey tu ho sakta hey- sahab nahein.

مجھے مشرف صاحب کی بارہ مئی والی وہ تقریر چاہیے جس پر اعتراض کیا جاتا ہے۔

شکریہ۔

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
yes i know this is edit from this speech why i dont know...............but i hear personally he make both hand up and say ye he awam ki taqat jo aap ne khi me dekh li................i search also his own page but he edited all critsize speeches from his page..............sorry :13::13::13:

mehwish_ali

yes i know this is edit from this speech why i dont know...............but i hear personally he make both hand up and say ye he awam ki taqat jo aap ne khi me dekh li................i search also his own page but he edited all critsize speeches from his page..............sorry :13::13::13:

اوکے، مجھے اس تقریر کا متن مل گیا ہے (لنک)

ISLAMABAD, May 12: President Gen Pervez Musharraf on Saturday declared that the pro-government rallies held in Karachi and the federal capital were a clear demonstration of support for him and his policies, and said the killings and violence witnessed in Karachi was mainly because Chief Justice Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry refused to adhere to the administration’s advice of not going to the port city. Addressing a big rally from behind a highly-guarded bullet-proof dais as the prime minister and a host of other government leaders also sat under a protected glass wall, President Musharraf declared that the overwhelming majority in the country was with him. “The people of Pakistan are with me, therefore, I do not see any justification whatsoever to impose emergency,” he said. “But what has happened today in Karachi is because of the chief justice who went there ignoring the advice of the government over the issue,” he asserted. Justifying what he described as his government’s move to counter the opposition-backed chief justice’s campaign of the past few weeks, President Musharraf said it was unfortunate that such a large number of people were killed or maimed in Karachi. But he was quick to hold the opposition parties, and in a way the chief justice, responsible for the violence. They refused to listen to the government’s advice, he said, and what happened in Karachi was the direct result of the adamant attitude of the few who have been running the present campaign against the government. “If they think they are powerful, then they should know that the people’s power is with us,” the president said while describing those attending his rally outside the presidency in Islamabad.

مجھے حیرت ہے کہ مشرف صاحب کی اس بات کو "گناہ عظیم" کیسے بنا دیا گیا؟

اگر چیف جسٹس صاحب سمجھتے تھے کہ وہ معذول نہیں ہیں، تو پھر انکا ایسی گاڑِیوں میں سفر کرنے کا کیا جواز کہ جس پر تین تین پولیٹیکل پارٹیوں کے جھنڈے لگے ہوں؟

ایک طرف چیف جسٹس صاحب خود کہتے ہیں کہ انکی تحریک نان سیاسی ہے اور وہ فقط بار سے خطاب کریں گے اور لوگوں کو انہوں نے ریلی میں شریک ہونے کا نہیں کہا۔۔۔۔ مگر دوسری طرف جب حکومت نے انہیں ہیلی کاپٹر کی پیش کش کی تو وہ انہوں نے ٹھکرا دی۔ یہ بات تو صاف ثابت کرتی ہے کہ ریلی کی پخ چیف جسٹس کی اپنی تھی۔

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
From 5:17 to 5:30
[video]http://iaoj.wordpress.com/2011/09/01/mqm-terror-on-12-may-2007/[/video]

Last edited:

ustadjejanab

@ mehwish: bahtr yahi hay k aap kisi psychiatrist say rojoo karain jo aap k zahn mein mojood fisad, bay zameeri aur watan froshi k JARASEEM ka koi illaj kar sakay.
DHEET PAN AUR KAMEENGI KI SHAID KOI INTEHA NAHIN HOTI.