مقصود چپڑاسی کی موت کو دو روز تک کیوں چھپایا گیا ؟

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
باجوے کے لائے ہوئے حرام زادے کتے اپنے سارے ثبوت مٹاتے جارہے ہیں لعنت ہے ان چوروں کو لانے والے خنزیر نسل کے بلڈاگ مرتد نطفہ حرام پر جس خنزیر کو اپنی موت بھی بھولی ہوئی ہے در لعنت بے غیرت

Aliimran1

Bajwa har woh proof mitanay mein in criminal Nooron ki madad karay ga —- Jis se Nooron Murdarion aur Fazlu Kanjar ko khatra hai​

mughals

all these journalists will count the dead. Abhi lifafa mil jaye tu sub halal hojaye ga

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
Unfortunately, the courts are hand in glove with these criminals.
True…then they should upload online…they are going to die either way (extremely saddening to say this) ☹️

But who is going to get them this message

This is awful …

What drives me crazy is the fact that people have yet not understood these are purely criminals and they have no interest in serving the public…and they still support them knowing they are murderers!!

Is it not obvious what they were trying to hide right after coming back to power?

On the flip side, they are going to come up with stupid theories to prove they are innocent and the followers are going to accept it without applying any critical thinking!

i_syed2000

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
True…then they should upload online…they are going to die either way (extremely saddening to say this) ☹️

But who is going to get them this message

This is awful …

What drives me crazy is the fact that people have yet not understood these are purely criminals and they have no interest in serving the public…and they still support them knowing they are murderers!!

Is it not obvious what they were trying to hide right after coming back to power?

On the flip side, they are going to come up with stupid theories to prove they are innocent and the followers are going to accept it without applying any critical thinking!
Unfortunately