موتر پارٹی

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Akshay Kumar: I drink cow urine every day

New Delhi: Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar has revealed that he drinks cow urine every day for ayurvedic reasons.

The actor, who is currently shooting in Scotland for his upcoming film BellBottom with Huma Qureshi and Lara Dutta Bhupathi, joined British adventurer and host Bear Grylls for an Instagram Live, to talk about going on a jungle adventure with him.

When Huma asked Akshay how he convinced himself to drink elephant poop tea on the show, Akshay said: "I wasn't worried. I was too excited to be worried. I have cow urine because of ayurvedic reasons every day, so that was okay."

Akshay went on a wild adventure across Bandipur Tiger Reserve in Karnataka with popular British adventurer and host Grylls to shoot an episode of Into the Wild with Bear Grylls, which will premiere online on September 11.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
That's why there always strange bad smell coming in Hindus peoples..They need to use perfumes to hide it when in public or in abroad..

shaheenzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Akshay Kumar: I drink cow urine every day

New Delhi: Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar has revealed that he drinks cow urine every day for ayurvedic reasons.

The actor, who is currently shooting in Scotland for his upcoming film BellBottom with Huma Qureshi and Lara Dutta Bhupathi, joined British adventurer and host Bear Grylls for an Instagram Live, to talk about going on a jungle adventure with him.

When Huma asked Akshay how he convinced himself to drink elephant poop tea on the show, Akshay said: "I wasn't worried. I was too excited to be worried. I have cow urine because of ayurvedic reasons every day, so that was okay."

Akshay went on a wild adventure across Bandipur Tiger Reserve in Karnataka with popular British adventurer and host Grylls to shoot an episode of Into the Wild with Bear Grylls, which will premiere online on September 11.

جب کوئی سیلبرٹی ایسا بیان دیتا ہے تو عوام اس بات سے بہت متاثر ہوتی ہے اس چیز پر بہت عمل کرتی ہے یہ گاؤموتر کے پرموٹر نے شائد زندگی میں ایسا نہ کیا لیکن وہ اپنے مذہب کو مقدم رکھے ہوئے ہے اور شائد وہ کرونا سے متاثر بھارتیوں کو یہ پیغام دینا چاہتے ہیں کہ گاؤموتر میں کرونا کا علاج ہے