مولانا فضل الرحمان کے فوج کو بجھوائے گئے پیغام کا کیا جواب آیا؟

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Two monkeys with obvious accents trying to tell the rest of us as to why we are lesser Pakistanis than them and boots
That's obvious, you're subhuman filth purely for supporting an abject and colossal buffoon, noora and you have the audacity to mock others. I shudder at the mere thought of ever stooping as low as you. A calamity of birth inspired by the sordid deeds of nawaz and the system. Bring an alternate other than pppmln otherwise all rectal rabies you spew here has as much weight as a neutrino. All you can do is piss the intelligent off with your extremely outlandish, absurd logic. You're the type who flexes his muscles and thumps his chest while someone is bending him over in humiliation against your will since i know you crave felching pricks, and making you his bitch.
Off on ignore you to for being a daft, deluded spawn of some equally devious cuntbag.
No more of your anal rabies reminding me of your existential intellectual deficiency .

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Can anybody tell me how Faisal Muhammad became international facilitator ( bain ul aqwami sahulat kar)? I mean, did UN or EU give him this title? How many international facilitation has he initiated so far? No satire intended here. I just need some info.