میری اور میری بیوی کی ویڈیو ریلیز کر دی، اعظم سواتی آبدیدہ ہو گئے

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Judges ruling on general faced sex blackmail​

Some of Pakistan's Supreme Court judges and their children were secretly filmed in compromising positions with lovers and prostitutes as part of a dirty tricks campaign by the country's feared military intelligence.

Videos were sent out to at least three of the 11 judges in September as they were deciding whether General Pervez Musharraf was eligible to run for president while still army chief. One showed a judge with his young mistress while another was of a judge's daughter having sex with a boyfriend.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Judges ruling on general faced sex blackmail​

Some of Pakistan's Supreme Court judges and their children were secretly filmed in compromising positions with lovers and prostitutes as part of a dirty tricks campaign by the country's feared military intelligence.

Videos were sent out to at least three of the 11 judges in September as they were deciding whether General Pervez Musharraf was eligible to run for president while still army chief. One showed a judge with his young mistress while another was of a judge's daughter having sex with a boyfriend.

Why the freaking Judges were in such compromised positions to begin with.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
FgziaaBXEAIm3Il

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
the CJ is scared for his life
he and other judges will take any orders from army
this is first time in history now that citizen will start being afraid of the army

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am afraid that people will make their movies and post on social media and send to pm portal and to forces. Not good for our country.

yaar 20

Senator (1k+ posts)
اگر واقعی ایسا ہے جیسا سواتی صاحب بتا رہے ہیںں تو پھر ۔اس گھٹیا اور کمینگی کے اس درجے تک گری ہوئی ذلالت کی سرزنش کرنے کے لئے الفاظ کم از کم ہمارے پاس تو موجود نہیں ہیں ۔۔۔ے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yaar, there is no guarantee that the next COAS will be better.
I made a detailed thread during the initial days of the RCO when everybody was saying kick bijju out. I said it really doesn't matter who occupies that seat, its the unbrideled power that comes with that seat which is the problem. Maybe tomorrow someone less dictatorial comes but then the next one could be 10 times worse than bijju.

Thats why I am saying its a good thing this happened. 1 because now the people know what dirty games the army has been playing and 2 who ever is on that seat will think twice before playing these dirty games again.

But the real actual solution is civilian supremacy and some lessons need to be taught that no one will ever dare to cross that line again