میری ذات میں کوئی خیرہے تو وہ منور حسن کی وجہ سے ہے، صدر عارف علوی

Ibrahim Madani

Minister (2k+ posts)

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
Late Munawar hasan sahab's doctors will know or Engineer Murad Ali Shah will know? If Murad Ali Shah has retracted from his statement, it is incomprehensible why you would persist. Or just to support a messed-up opinion.
He died of corona. I’ve shown you the evidence, if you have evidence to the contrary then show it or shut up.

Ibrahim Madani

Minister (2k+ posts)
He died of corona. I’ve shown you the evidence, if you have evidence to the contrary then show it or shut up.
Where's the evidence? A Samaa news report is an evidence if anybody has Corona?
I thought PCR test were done to confirm that. Anyway food for thought:

"The clarification was followed by the statement of Hasan’s physicians where they rejected the claims of the chief minister, saying that the former JI supremo was not detected with COVID-19 during his ailment period. "

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
Where's the evidence? A Samaa news report is an evidence if anybody has Corona?
I thought PCR test were done to confirm that. Anyway food for thought:
LOL that’s not contradictory evidence. An evidence which will be contrary to the truth will be his “actual” cause of death.

Ibrahim Madani

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOL that’s not contradictory evidence. An evidence which will be contrary to the truth will be his “actual” cause of death.
Not to lengthen the discussion but the fact is that Corona is not the cause of death even for persons who contract Corona. There is some respiratory or other dysfuntionality in the body that causes death.

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not to lengthen the discussion but the fact is that Corona is not the cause of death even for persons who contract Corona. There is some respiratory or other dysfuntionality in the body that causes death.
Corona causes respiratory dysfunction and when it’s severe the person ends up in ICU for artificial breathing support just like Munawar Hasan did.

Ibrahim Madani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Corona causes respiratory dysfunction and when it’s severe the person ends up in ICU for artificial breathing support just like Munawar Hasan did.
And it could be also be caused by some other means if the person does not have Corona according to his physicians. Anyway if you are happy considering him Corona-positive then I wont spoil your fun, but it cannot be used to support any messed-up opinion. Take care!

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
And it could be also be caused by some other means if the person does not have Corona according to his physicians. Anyway if you are Take

LOL just admit that you are not aware of his “mysterious” cause of death. Whereas the fact is that he died of corona.

Ibrahim Madani

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOL just admit that you are not aware of his “mysterious” cause of death. Whereas the fact is that he died of corona.
If you listen to Arif Alvi's words, he already mentioned that Munawar Hasan's ailment is not curable and would soon lead to death. But if you are bent upon linking every death in Pakistan to Corona, you are most welcome!

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you listen to Arif Alvi's words, he already mentioned that Munawar Hasan's ailment is not curable and would soon lead to death. But if you are bent upon linking every death in Pakistan to Corona, you are most welcome!
Corona is not curable till date.