میری ماں کا خواب: عمران خان آنے والا ہے

susspense

Voter (50+ posts)
Dreams-005.jpg

میری ماں کا خواب

آج کل ہر طرف ایک ہی ڈسکشن ہو رہی ہے اور اس میں صرف اور صرف عمران خان اور تحریک انصاف موضوع بحث ہے۔ بیس بیس گھنٹے کی لوڈ شیڈنگ برداشت بھی شائد ہم اسی امید میں کر رہے ہیں کہ کچھ ہفتوں بعد عمران خان کی حکومت ہو گی اور ہم کچھ سکون کا سانس لے سکیں گے۔
کچھ دن پہلے میری امی نے کچھ ایسا ہی خواب دیکھا اور جب مجھے بتایا تو میرا دل کیا کہ میں سب سے شئیر کروں۔ خواب کچھ یوں ہے۔۔۔ (امی کی زبانی)۔۔۔۔

میں دیکھتی ہیں کہ بہت ساری عورتیں بیٹھی ہیں وہ سب با پردہ خواتین ہیں اور وہاں پر قران خوانی ہو رہی ہے ان سب کے چہرے خوشی سے سر شار ہیں۔ میں نے ان سے خوشی کی وجہ پوچھی تو انھوں نے بتایا کہ عمران خان آنے والا ہے، میں بھی یہ سن کر خوش ہو گئی اور میں نے ان سے کہا کہ وہ تو ایک فرشتہ نما انسان ہے۔
عورتوں نے کہا کہ عمران خان پاکستان کا وزیر اعظم بن گیا ہے اور وہ سامنے جو پہاڑی ہے وہاں سے اس نے کچھ دیر بعد خطاب کرنا ہے۔

انشااللہ ایسا ہی ہوگا اور مجھے پورا یقین ہے کہ میری ماں کا یہ خواب بہت جلد پورا ہونے والا ہے۔ اللہ تعالیٰ ہم سب کو یہ توفیق دے کہ وہ اس مبارک کام میں اپنا اپنا حصہ ڈال سکیں۔

DrFixit

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Meri Maa ka Khuwab

I saw a dream where PTI won, but apparently ground reality is different. Qoom ko mazeed 5 saal ragray kay sath dhulai ki zarorat hay. Gulam qoom.

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)
@susspense: May Allah bring your mothers' dream come true. Next time you see her, give her a big hug and a kiss on her forehead for me. I lost my mother five years ago and this post/your comments have refreshed her loving memories. Lucky are all who have their mothers ...

sabirmughal

Minister (2k+ posts)
yaar

sach to ye hy k koi one week pehly mujhy bhi essa hi khawab aya tha k Imran Khan majority sy jeet giya hay (inshahallah)

aur ye baat soch kar khushi hotti hy magar hum logon ko hakeekat main is khawab ko banana hy

Baazz

Senator (1k+ posts)
آپ کی والدہ مترحمہ کو سلام ..ایسے مبارک خواب کے لئے میری طرف سے ان کے پیر چوم لیجیے

m.irshad84

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
OMG........even i and one of my friend have seen this dream.........but i figured out that since i am thinking abt PTI all the time thats why i saw this dream........Allah ham sab ke sotay aur jagtay hue ke khawabon ko sacha karay

Ik.Khattak

Senator (1k+ posts)
khuda karay aisa ho jaye. I have stoped watching media programs, where they pretend to be unbiased and keep people confuse about imran khan credibility and chances of winning. Its just, they are playing with people minds. But the fact is imran khan is going to sweep the election you see. when nawaz shareef got 95% people mandate, 40,00000 people cast the vote. but this time 400,000 new voters are registered, and 45% bogus votes have been thrown away. the other thing, people are really fed up by the governance of ppp and pmln. the other factor is, after plmn and ppp announces the tickets, you guys will see how the neglected workers would react. Media is showing old workers of pti has been neglected, if you remember there were not more than 10000 members of pti two years ago, now every one is claiming he was the founding memeber of pti. but when the time came, people would see the difference. its just media miss guiding people of pakistan.

Last edited:

Expatriat

Councller (250+ posts)
Guys , let's be REALISTIC here !

First , what are his mother's credentials to "see" such dreams? I am sure she would have dreamt of her son to be a pilot or doctor or engineer , but moa'soof seems to be nothing.

Second , what is his own qualification to analyze his mothers' dream? Its' a responsibility of children to guide their parents if they are dreaming butterflies and hallucinating unicorns.

And lastly, shame on all of us to start a chain reaction of :alhamd: and :jazak: without any credible research or number crunching or statistical analysis !

Considering the most humble calculations and statistics , PTI is not winning any more than 10 National Assembly seats in Pakistan Elections of 2013. It will be a hung parliament with pretty much same scenario as it was during last five years. Punjab to PMLN+JI , KPK to JUI , Baluchistan/Sindh/Baltistan/Kashmir and Central Government of PPPP with alliances from the regional parties.

(I don't need your verifications, or dislikes or likes or astaghfirullah's or jazakallahs' - this is an honest analysis , because none of us are as shrewd and wicked and cunning as zardari)

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Expatriat or more appropriately Ex-Patriot Sahab,
Your post seems to me a Dream as well, I think PTI will be able to win more than 10 Seats just in KPK.
I tend to agree that PTI may not be able to sweep but Do not be surprised with 60 to 80 Seats and if the Youth decided that they really want to Vote then We are all in for a big suprise.
All of these so called " Humble calculations are futile attempts to create public opinion and defeat PTI by demoralizing its workers. Obviously All parties so far have conted on the humble calculations of US/UK/ISI and never Public.
Another Humble Calculation:)

L

Liberal Fascist

خُدا کیلئے گیارہ مئی کو پڑے خواب نہ دیکھتے رہنا، چلے جانا ووٹ ڈالنے ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ اور ہاں اکیلے ہی مُنہہ اُٹھا کر نہ چل پڑنا چار چھ ووٹ ساتھ لیکر جانا۔

Ik.Khattak

Senator (1k+ posts)
you are calling your bullshits an honest analysis. i am sure, you do not even know how many districts all the provinces have. how many mna and mpa condidates are contesting the election, and i am sure, you never visited even a single constituency of pakistan. it is very strange, you are sitting somewhere and asking about someones mothers credentials, and you are just giving figures without any sense. Do you know, how many votes ppp got last time, and how many pmln got last time, and how many were bogus, and how many are new voters registered. Do you know three years ago, PTI only had not more than 1000 supporters and in last two years they gathered millions of people in different rallies. Do you know people like me were great supporter of pmln and now we hate them. Do you know people of pakistan had very bad time in last five years in panjab and all over pakistan. So rather throwing your great thoughts without any sense, you must keep an eye on the things going on in pakistan. thanks you and regards. i dont want your like or dislike as well. and i would not mind if some one else sensible person reply me.
Guys , let's be REALISTIC here !

First , what are his mother's credentials to "see" such dreams? I am sure she would have dreamt of her son to be a pilot or doctor or engineer , but moa'soof seems to be nothing.

Second , what is his own qualification to analyze his mothers' dream? Its' a responsibility of children to guide their parents if they are dreaming butterflies and hallucinating unicorns.

And lastly, shame on all of us to start a chain reaction of :alhamd: and :jazak: without any credible research or number crunching or statistical analysis !

Considering the most humble calculations and statistics , PTI is not winning any more than 10 National Assembly seats in Pakistan Elections of 2013. It will be a hung parliament with pretty much same scenario as it was during last five years. Punjab to PMLN+JI , KPK to JUI , Baluchistan/Sindh/Baltistan/Kashmir and Central Government of PPPP with alliances from the regional parties.

(I don't need your verifications, or dislikes or likes or astaghfirullah's or jazakallahs' - this is an honest analysis , because none of us are as shrewd and wicked and cunning as zardari)

Last edited: