میری پنشن بند کر دی گئی ہے۔ ریٹائرڈ فوجی کی وزیراعظم کو کال

janoonpk

Citizen
Main kasay apna thread shuro ker sakta hon. Whenever I clicked on post new thread got message you are not eligible to start new thread

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
acres and acres of lands given to gernails should be divided among lower cadre of army
پاکستان میں اتنی زمین ہے کہاں جو سب پر پوری اے گی. پہلے ارد گرد کے دو چار علاقے
فتح کر لو تو شائد دو چار ایکڑ فوجی جوان کو بھی مل جایں ؟…..اب اس میں کیا ?

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don’t think any civilian institution has to do anything with the stoppage of pension of military men. It is the military itself that decides whose pension will be given and whose will be stopped. I give you the example of General Ziauddin Butt whose pension was stopped because he agreed to become COAS on 12th October 1999.

It is the habit of many people on this forum to blame civilian institutions for every wrongdoing in the country but to keep silent against military elite. These people are either ISPR interns or those working in official media cells of government.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
پاکستان میں اتنی زمین ہے کہاں جو سب پر پوری اے گی. پہلے ارد گرد کے دو چار علاقے
فتح کر لو تو شائد دو چار ایکڑ فوجی جوان کو بھی مل جایں ؟…..اب اس میں کیا ?

buhut zameen hay meray mulk main ju gernails ku khamkha main dee gaee hay,

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don’t think any civilian institution has to do anything with the stoppage of pension of military men. It is the military itself that decides whose pension will be given and whose will be stopped. I give you the example of General Ziauddin Butt whose pension was stopped because he agreed to become COAS on 12th October 1999.

It is the habit of many people on this forum to blame civilian institutions for every wrongdoing in the country but to keep silent against military elite. These people are either ISPR interns or those working in official media cells of government.
basically military is Roohani father of youthia league, assimilation of almost all of mushy people under niazi banner is proof enough.

secondly, there is no doubt that civilian institutes are corrupt and ineffective, but civilians have never been allowed to flourish without boots intervention. With a poodle like niazi in power, we probably will not see any change taking place. Why niazi hasnt made nay structural changes to civilian institutes like police judiciary.

karachiwala

jub ae ga imran sub ke jaan........hahaha bus khan ku anay du phir dekhna
ہمیں اندازہ ہے کہ بعض لوگ اسی وقت خوش ہوتے ہیں جب وہ زرداری کے پیروں میں بیٹھیں یا میاں سانپ کے قدموں کو چھوئیں۔ یہ انداز کیسے پسند آئے گا نا فرشی سلام نا پیروں کی خاک چاٹنے کے مواقع

arifkarim

basically military is Roohani father of youthia league
Khota Dangar Harami Patwari as usual
98f1a2a781f3e11bbcf0d69236a84b7b.jpg

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہمیں اندازہ ہے کہ بعض لوگ اسی وقت خوش ہوتے ہیں جب وہ زرداری کے پیروں میں بیٹھیں یا میاں سانپ کے قدموں کو چھوئیں۔ یہ انداز کیسے پسند آئے گا نا فرشی سلام نا پیروں کی خاک چاٹنے کے مواقع
problem with having a discussion with emotional youthia is, they dont stay on topic or context
i taunted when i said let imran come, as this used to be the slogan. In the past, it was said that once khan comes to power, he will start solving issues, but you and i both know there isnt anything happening as far as structural reforms related to common man are concerned.
Still you guys fail to understand that apko choona laga diya gaya hay

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My father-in-law migrated to UK after taking early retirement from Pakistan Air Force in 1960s.He never had any issues getting his pension.You have produce certificate of existence or biometric verification to prove you are still alive.I am not sure how often you have to do this.