میں بھی انصاف چاہتا ہوں - قاتل کا باپ

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
عابد ملہی اور عثمان مرزا کے باپ بھی انصاف چاہتے تھے۔ ان سب حرامزادوں کے ماں باپ کو لما ڈال کر مجرم سے پہلے انصاف دینا چائیے۔ یہ کبھی نہیں ہوا کہ ماں باپ کو اپنی اولاد کے کرتوت نا پتہ ہوں۔ یہ لوگ اس پر مٹی ڈالتے رہتے ہیں، تاوقتہ کہ مجرم بریکنگ نیوز نا بن جائے۔ پھر ان بے غیرتوں کو انصاف یاد آ جاتا ہے۔

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yaqeen karain maan baap ki ghaflat or gandi tarbiyat k baghair koi insaan itna bada jaanwar nahi bunn sakta. Aur,

Qatal krna << tashaddud kr k qatal krna <<< qatal k baad laash ko kaat kr thikany lagana <<<<< Khanjar aur clip sy tashaddud krna phir aik zinda insaan ko zibah krna

, ye sirf aik insaan ka qatal nahi ha ye sahi maanon mein puri insaniyat ka qatal ha aur mere nazar mein aisy insaan ko sazaye maut sirf phansi sy nahi bal k iss ka surr kaat kr he daini chahiyea ta k iss sy jo khof o hiraas community mein phaila ha wo kumm ho aur aisy darinday ayenda aisa kuch krny sy pehly 10 baar sochain.

Hussain1967

Zahir Jaffar belongs to a super rich family. Both his mom and dad are billionaires on their own. His mom, Ismat Adamji, belongs to rich Adamji family ( the one that owns Adamji insurance among others). This family will try to buy justice system ( Investigators, Prosecutors, Judges). The two components of justice system, the investigators and the prosecutors, come directly under government, while the third component, the judges, falls under judiciary. I have to write this again and again to tell to PTI supporters that if justice isn’t done, then both the government and judiciary are responsible for it. Singling out judiciary in injustice is an injustice in itself. There are cases in which judiciary is solely responsible. But, in most cases, the investigators and the prosecutors destroy the case either due to their complicity or due to their incapacity.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
If they really buy the justice system, I hope this bloody murderer kills them along the judges in the near future.

Islamabadiya

Zahir Jaffar belongs to a super rich family. Both his mom and dad are billionaires on their own. His mom, Ismat Adamji, belongs to rich Adamji family ( the one that owns Adamji insurance among others). This family will try to buy justice system ( Investigators, Prosecutors, Judges). The two components of justice system, the investigators and the prosecutors, come directly under government, while the third component, the judges, falls under judiciary. I have to write this again and again to tell to PTI supporters that if justice isn’t done, then both the government and judiciary are responsible for it. Singling out judiciary in injustice is an injustice in itself. There are cases in which judiciary is solely responsible. But, in most cases, the investigators and the prosecutors destroy the case either due to their complicity or due to their incapacity.

that’s exactly what I keep writing about prosecution but khan lovers don’t listen

If khan can run his govt on presidential orders then why can’t he issue one for police reforms ?

Hussain1967

that’s exactly what I keep writing about prosecution but khan lovers don’t listen

If khan can run his govt on presidential orders then why can’t he issue one for police reforms ?
Actually, some PTI supporters don’t understand judicial system of Pakistan. So, they don’t know the role of investigators ( the Police ) and prosecutors ( law ministry). Therefore, they put blame directly on judges for every injustice that is being done in Pakistan. On the other hand, there are many PTI supporters who know about the system but still they blame judges in order to absolve their government of its responsibilities ( investigation and prosecution). Moreover, they defame judiciary in order to please our military establishment who is very unhappy with few judges of SC.

I will be the last person who will say that all our judges are upright. But, my point is that the whole system of justice, not judges alone, is rigged. If government plays its part by reforming police ( that controls investigation) and law ministry ( that controls prosecution) so that investigation and prosecution could be done honestly and efficiently, only then we can single out judges.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yaqeen karain maan baap ki ghaflat or gandi tarbiyat k baghair koi insaan itna bada jaanwar nahi bunn sakta. Aur,

Qatal krna << tashaddud kr k qatal krna <<< qatal k baad laash ko kaat kr thikany lagana <<<<< Khanjar aur clip sy tashaddud krna phir aik zinda insaan ko zibah krna

, ye sirf aik insaan ka qatal nahi ha ye sahi maanon mein puri insaniyat ka qatal ha aur mere nazar mein aisy insaan ko sazaye maut sirf phansi sy nahi bal k iss ka surr kaat kr he daini chahiyea ta k iss sy jo khof o hiraas community mein phaila ha wo kumm ho aur aisy darinday ayenda aisa kuch krny sy pehly 10 baar sochain.
Aisa nahi hai, kuch cases mai maa baap buhat achay hotay hain lakin aulad buhat buri hoti hai.

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Actually, some PTI supporters don’t understand judicial system of Pakistan. So, they don’t know the role of investigators ( the Police ) and prosecutors ( law ministry). Therefore, they put blame directly on judges for every injustice that is being done in Pakistan. On the other hand, there are many PTI supporters who know about the system but still they blame judges in order to absolve their government of its responsibilities ( investigation and prosecution). Moreover, they defame judiciary in order to please our military establishment who is very unhappy with few judges of SC.

I will be the last person who will say that all our judges are upright. But, my point is that the whole system of justice, not judges alone, is rigged. If government plays its part by reforming police ( that controls investigation) and law ministry ( that controls prosecution) so that investigation and prosecution could be done honestly and efficiently, only then we can single out judges.
very well said, it is same like we blame NS and Zardari for everything, rest of the corrupt system still exist.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)

In near past a policeman killed a common man in day light but case was dismissed without any punishment. Who was responsible police, prosecutors or judge??

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aisa nahi hai, kuch cases mai maa baap buhat achay hotay hain lakin aulad buhat buri hoti hai.
Bhai issi liye ghaflat ka lafz bhi istimal kia ha, mein ny kai namazi naik walidain bhi daikhy hein magar wo aulad ki tabiyat krna, unhain naik banana aur un pr nazar rkhna apna farz nahi samajhty. Aulad ko bada krna iss dunya ka sab sy challanging kaam ha.

Islamabadiya

Very well put

stargazer

Like the Sharif family and Zardari family??

stargazer

Bastards with Mob Mentality. Now you want the Father to get punished for it?
If father and mother have tried to hide facts and did not protect the girl when they could have by calling the police in time. Why not? They called Therapy works but not the police who were the right people to be called. So yes, they should for their acts of ommission.

amber123

انصاف ہو گا بلکل ہو گا۔۔۔۔ آنکھ کے بدلے آنکھ ——
کان کے بدلےکان۔۔۔۔۔ مگر ہماری عدلیہ مکمل اندھی ہے بلکہ کانی بھی ہے-