میں عثمان بزدار نہیں جو دفتر چھن جانے پر خاموش بیٹھا رہوں

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
??????

close-up-baboon-making-noise-on-telephone-video-id712-17

فارغ تو نہ بیٹھے گا ، کھوتوں میں میرا کھوتا

Khattak_KSA

MPA (400+ posts)
Very loose shot for the first time . When you are at crease for long time, you make blunder and this was one. No justification. Buzz dar did what he was asked to do by chairman. Respect to him.

He has made me a bit nervous now as I am thinking he may show eyes to chairman if he is ever asked to step down for any reason. He has that potential.

Last edited:

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very loose shot for the first time . When you are at crease for long time, you make blunder and this was one. No justification. Buzz dar did what he was asked to do by chairman. Respect to him.

He has made me a bit nervous now as I am thinking he may show eyes to chairman if he is ever asked to step down for any reason. He has that potential.
Har banda end mai ja kar aisa hi kyun ho jata hai?

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Goon league will see themselves in the deepest pit with every illegal act that they do.

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khan ko pta to chal gia hona hai k us k sath kharay hone walay Nazriati hi hen jo aj tak kharay hen..
Buzzdar followed what he was told by IK so no need to give his example. Auqat me reh.

Salman Mughal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Joh kerna hai kerne dohhh Aanay walay days mei Baaap Bete dono per Gaddaarri ke Muqaddmay bannay hain - Shahbaz Sharif openly accepted on the flooor of house ke letter aaya hai aur Mudakhilat hui hai so aanay walay days mei inkay saath honay wala hai woh dunya dekhe gi.

Zardari ne sahi kaha tha democracy is the best revenge - Yeh Zardari ne boht bure tarah phasa dia hai pooor Nooon league ko