"میں نے آج تک ایک پیسہ حرام کا نہیں کھایا"

nasir77

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mosoof, nay apnay betay aala uhdon per lugwa li a, Tours bhi enjoy ker li a, is main to haram kuch bhi nahi, Sirf sari umer jhoot bola aur khush amudki busssssssss, Haramzada

tracker22

MPA (400+ posts)
ان لفافہ صحافیوں کو آگ اس بات پہ لگی ہے کہ پہلے یہ جو کچھ لکھ دیتے تھے عوام اسے مجبوراً پڑھ لیتے تھے ، جواب دینے یا بحث کرنے کی آپشن نہیں تھی، سوشل میڈیا کی وجہ سے لوگ جواب دیتے بھی ہیں اور مانگتے بھی ہیں، اس لۓ لفافہ برداروں کو اب عوام اور سوشل میڈیا بُرا لگتا ہے۔پڑھے لکھے لوگ گالیاں اس لۓ نکالتے ہیں کہ اب تُم حرام خوروں کے کردار کھُل کے عوام کے سامنے آ گۓ ہیں ،ان کو صرف گالیاں نہ سمجھو، یہ بد دُعائیں بھی ہیں ۔

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
"Your job is not to say 'person A says it's raining, person B says it's not raining.' Your job is to open the f*cking window & find out if it's raining outside."
https://twitter.com/x/status/1287893485362839552
You making sense that just open the window to find out if it is raining out side but
what if person A and person B are in Karachi and you are in Lahore?.....which effing window you going to open?..... ?

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
چاروں لفافے اور ن لیگی بھونکے ہیں کون نہیں جانتا ایک تو باقاعدہ سابقہ پنجاب حکومت کی نوکری کرتا رہا ہے۔ تم لوگوں کے کہ دینے سے کیا لوگ یقین کرلینگے؟

You making sense that just open the window to find out if it is raining out side but
what if person A and person B are in Karachi and you are in Lahore?.....which effing window you going to open?..... ?
then I will call my friend in Karachi and ask him
Hey Sabo open the window and let me know is it raining there?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
then I will call my friend in Karachi and ask him
Hey Sabo open the window and let me know is it raining there?
and Saboo, being a nice guy. will open his window and find out its only cloudy but not raining but looking at the TV screen she is showing that it is raining cats and dogs in Lalu Khet....Ab is mein kia.... ?
Moral of the story: You can't see every thing with your own eyes, therefore you have to believe on others what they are saying.