نااہل لاہور قلندر ?

Everus

Senator (1k+ posts)
اقتدار کی ہوس میں ایک خنزیر مارا گیا اُسے کے نام پر کتے یا کتیا یا لعنتی جہنمین خبیثین کہتے ہیں۔

اقتدری ہوس خنزیری قبض یا ہوسین یا ہوشین
You Motherfucker, Cocksucker, Asskisser, Dicklicker son of some horny whore shut the fuck up. We're sick to stomach reading your daily shitty posts and threads. Every sound minded and sane person of this forum who reads your shit wants your mommy to be fucked by never cumming unstoppable Electrical Donkey.
Let me tell you, somehow if your ma was in my reach I would've urinate in her urinal to pay tribute to the passage you were slipped from.

back to the future

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Harris Rauf is trying to bowl fast he should remember that these are Pakistani pitches and he has to bowl with line and length.this is a coaching mistake
Secondly they seem to have no reliable batsmen in middle order .i agree with someone here that they need to replace simit
The score was enough but bowlers could not defend it

muhammadadeel

Harris Rauf is trying to bowl fast he should remember that these are Pakistani pitches and he has to bowl with line and length.this is a coaching mistake
Secondly they seem to have no reliable batsmen in middle order .i agree with someone here that they need to replace simit
The score was enough but bowlers could not defend it

for that he needs a brain which is effectively missing

muhammadadeel

Captaincy was below average when changes in bowling were not used well. Two bowlers got hammered away finihing quota while man in form Hafeez was left with two overs still.

if this is not incompetent captaincy then what else is incompetent. Management and coaching.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
w4awkKGM.jpg

اب پانچ سال میں ایک دو تین چار کپتان بدلنے کے بعد ظاہر ہے۔ جس قدر بدنیتی کوچ، مینجمٹ اور کپتان کی ہے اُس کی وجہ سے لاہور کو منہ کی کھانی پڑ رہی ہے۔

جس شخص کا آگا پیچھا کچھ نہیں سہیل اُس کو اب کپتان بنا دیا۔ کس لیے؟

شاہین شاہ آفریدی لاہور کے لیے ہمیشہ اچھا پرفوم کرتا آیا ہے۔ کراچی نے بھی اس ہی کی بنیاد پر عماد وسیم کو چانس دیا۔ مگر کیا یہاں پر پنجابی بےغیرتی نہیں تو اسکو اور کیا نام دیا جا سکتا ہے۔

ایک شخص کپتان مٹیریل ہے، شاہین شاہ اور دوسرے طرف مینجمنٹ ایسے لوگوں کو کپتانی پر فائز کرتی آئی ہے جنکی ٹیم میں شکل دکھانی کی بھی گنجائیش نہیں۔

کم سے کم اگر غیرت ہو رانا برادارن میں یا نااہل بدنیت کوچ عاقب جاؤید میں تو کم سے کم شاہین شاہ کو اس دفعہ کپتانی کے لیے چانس دو۔

20190221090231_GettyImages-1068933314.jpg
Aik hi bat kahon ga. Kisi ka koi qasoor nhi hyye sab geoki nahoosat hy. Aaj hi lahore qalander geo news ko chor de. Jeet jaye ga. Lekin wo choray ga nhi. K jang news ya geo news islamabd ka beuro cheif rana fawad ka bhai hy. Rana jawad..

muhammadadeel

Aik hi bat kahon ga. Kisi ka koi qasoor nhi hyye sab geoki nahoosat hy. Aaj hi lahore qalander geo news ko chor de. Jeet jaye ga. Lekin wo choray ga nhi. K jang news ya geo news islamabd ka beuro cheif rana fawad ka bhai hy. Rana jawad..

یار اب مینجمنٹ پر بھی آ جاؤ۔ جو اس کی اصل قصور وار ہے

Awan S

if this is not incompetent captaincy then what else is incompetent. Management and coaching.
Yes they need to change coach but captain has direct impact on result. Coach has a long term impact but not instant. They need psychologist to make them mentally strong etc. the biggest problem so far; Shinwari and Haris not bowling according to pitch. They are proving wild pace to hit and not bowling in right areas. Yes coaches need to take out both and give chance to others and ask these two to practice to bowl according to conditions. Haris need to understand that these are not Australian pitches where batsmen don't get enough time on fast bowls. These pitches are slow; your fastest balls even give time after pitching to just connect the ball and off it goes out of boundaries.

stargazer

Because I slept with your mother.
Kuti ke bache without criticism there is no change possible. To pale hi haram per ha.
I really thought you were an angry sincere person but now I know that you have no manners, poor grooming and no class. Feel sorry for you, with all the opportunities in this world this is what you could come up with.