نااہل و کمینے کی خوشامد سے اگر ، جنت بھی ملے تجھ کو تو منظور نہ کر"

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mayhem wants to be queen bee, his harakiri is in order.
Sometimes I wonder what in the world is she actually thinking???? ...... Even if ( God Forbid) she actually becomes a PM with her cases vanishing away like magic , how would she handle a hostile establishment ??? ......
Political figures try to keep as many people as they can by their side ..... and not create unnecessary hostility.....
But then I forget Maryam is not a politician but a scion who has been handed over a political party as her birth right ......

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sometimes I wonder what in the world is she actually thinking???? ...... Even if ( God Forbid) she actually becomes a PM with her cases vanishing away like magic , how would she handle a hostile establishment ??? ......
Political figures try to keep as many people as they can by their side ..... and not create unnecessary hostility.....
But then I forget Maryam is not a politician but a scion who has been handed over a political party as her birth right ......
Well said. They call it the princess complex in some parts, and aptly so, what with the hukumraan khandan and all. Perhaps she relies on her foreign relations and video libraries too much, or the plan is to ride the sympathy wave in case of an un?foreseen tragedy à la zardari, or she is mistaken that she can outplay establishment by keeping other parties on board by her skills.. oh well, who am I to know the workings of the sludgefest that lies at the nadir of humanity, her and the like.