نالائقستان میں ہر قابل کا انجام وہی ہے جو ڈاکٹر عبداالقدیر کا ہوا۔حبیب اکرم

BeingPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1447428091907817477
XUxSx0G.jpg

Tyrion Lannister

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think we have very emotional nation. Yes he is a hero but he shared some very secret blue prints with Iran and NK and CIA wanted Pakistan to hand him to them. Army found a middle way and had to keep him low profile after that as it could unite the world agianst Pak nuclear programme. He should not have done that, even MI6 handed the docs to ISI that he sent to Iran

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What was wrong with his anjaam? He got a state funeral, and got a lot of respect.

What he did in his life is now bygone. So no comments on that. But what did we do with the great Dr. Abdul Salam, in the name of qadianism?

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think we have very emotional nation. Yes he is a hero but he shared some very secret blue prints with Iran and NK and CIA wanted Pakistan to hand him to them. Army found a middle way and had to keep him low profile after that as it could unite the world agianst Pak nuclear programme. He should not have done that, even MI6 handed the docs to ISI that he sent to Iran
Yes and Iran, their buddy handed over all the proofs to them.

Still stupid people say iran is our friend, and Rafdies are enjoying big positions here.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
It’s debatable, some said it was not that simple as Musharraf presented. Allah knows the best.

Tyrion Lannister

Yes and Iran, their buddy handed over all the proofs to them.

Still stupid people say iran is our friend, and Rafdies are enjoying big positions here.
I never believe they are friends, their interests are more aligned with india. I do not consider someone a friend cx of same religious shit and sects

Tyrion Lannister

It’s debatable, some said it was not that simple as Musharraf presented. Allah knows the best.
well he for sure went to NK for missile tech. Allah knows the best but hard to believe that he did not do anything, still we owe him big time, I am just saying the factors that caused his hourse arrest for years

Modest

Hahaha…This BA pass is much better than FA fail Ch. Ghulam Hussain and Arif Hamid Bhatti. ?
Don't know about Bhatti but Ch. Ghulam Hussain seems a very educated person, much better than these BA third division lifafa dogs.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Don't know about Bhatti but Ch. Ghulam Hussain seems a very educated person, much better than these BA third division lifafa dogs.
It was just a joke. about Ch sahib..the way he speaks ..just like a pain ? doo.