نتھیا گلی: میری گاڑی کیوں روکی!!ٹریفک وارڈن کی چھترول

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
BC what kind jahil and haiwan people are these?
You fuck around with the police anywhere else and this is how you end up

APD.StolenCarMistake.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Actually also because of our chootiya culture that police man can't do shit. If he tries to arrest that bitch then the whole world will start crying Oh how dare he touched a woman, blah blah blah, 400 mullahs will come forward and start giving fatwas

So the poor schmuck has no choice but to stand their and get slapped around by that bitch and bitches like this very well known this and take full advantage of this.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Definitely some Judge or Generals family, otherwise no one dares
No judge, they can't, it is most definitely some army, even if a captain family. In this country, all problems start from army and end at army. People start abusing me, but one day, if life permits, we will all see and agree that this country cannot survive without controlling its army under the civilian rule. I may hate NS to the core of my heart but for one thing I support him fully and that is army should be under civilian control, they should not interfere in any matter and if they do, they should be charged with punishment. This is the only way for Pakistan to exist and move forward, otherwise we will keep witnessing this and what we have been seeing for last 80 years.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I may hate NS to the core of my heart but for one thing I support him fully and that is army should be under civilian control
If army was not under Nawaz Sharif control, how come it means it's also not under PM Imran Khan control, donkey Patwari? Stop looking at everything from Nawaz Kanjar lenses.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is the only way for Pakistan to exist and move forward, otherwise we will keep witnessing this and what we have been seeing for last 80 years.
Show one incident where Pakistan army went out of civilian control under current govt, donkey Patwari

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Main aksar apne comments mein likhta aa raha hoo, k pakistan mein aaney waley waqto mein log qanoon nafiz karne wale idaro ko apne jootey ke nok per rakhein gay. aur aahista aashita meri baat such sabit hoti chali ja rahi hai.
Meri aik aur prediction b hai k aaney waley waqto mein Aghan Taliban soch pakistan mein b parwaan zaroor charhey ge. kiu k pakistan mein qanoon, insaf, naam ke koi cheaz baqi nahi rahi, jo taqatwur hai wo qanoon ko gher ke londi samjhta hai aur qanoon nafiz karne wale idarey uss k samne sir jhuka ker ussey apna AAQA tasleem karte hein,
dosri taraf aik gareeb ko sirf shak ke buniya per gher se uthaa lia jata hai, wo na mille to uss ke family ko uthaa k le jatey hein aur gher se police station tak usse maartey howe le jatey hein. beqasoor ko salo ke saza mil jati hai, aur jo taqatwur tabqa hai wo qatal b ker de to bail ho jati hai.
Aise to gher ka nizaam nahi chalta mulk kaha se chaley ga?

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No judge, they can't, it is most definitely some army, even if a captain family. In this country, all problems start from army and end at army. People start abusing me, but one day, if life permits, we will all see and agree that this country cannot survive without controlling its army under the civilian rule. I may hate NS to the core of my heart but for one thing I support him fully and that is army should be under civilian control, they should not interfere in any matter and if they do, they should be charged with punishment. This is the only way for Pakistan to exist and move forward, otherwise we will keep witnessing this and what we have been seeing for last 80 years.

thanks for your post, that’s what I have been writing about from years here.
Niazi could have brought them under civilian control by not giving extension but Niazi did not want to bite the hand that fed him plus Niazi knows he can’t face political opponents without establishment help