ندیم افضل چن کے خلاف وزیراعظم ہاؤس سے خبریں چلنا شروع

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
The problem with any of these migratory birds is that they can’t just forget their first love. Chan didn’t have to be a corrupt person, but when one has spent his life time in subservience of one party, switching allegiance and adapting oneself becomes a true challenge.
I respectfully disagree. I think the problem lies somewhere in the PM house. It is not the first time that a PTI"s media related person is getting hammered from the PM house. First it was Firdous Ashiq Awan, who was disgracefully removed and yet brought back akin to " Thook Ke Chatna". Either people surrounding Mr. Khan in the PM house are top jerks or perhaps it is Mr. khan himself acts like a jerk time to time.

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
I respectfully disagree. I think the problem lies somewhere in the PM house. It is not the first time that a PTI"s media related person is getting hammered from the PM house. First it was Firdous Ashiq Awan, who was disgracefully removed and yet brought back akin to " Thook Ke Chatna". Either people surrounding Mr. Khan in the PM house are top jerks or perhaps it is Mr. khan himself acts like a jerk time to time.

This is very common in Pakistan politics, not only this Govt before this also the same practice. There is no change in the new govt. only face change.

Sheerheartattack

MPA (400+ posts)
Issue here is one of rank and seniority, Chan is a tried and tested proper politician track record with a respected clan community. He is honest. Unfortunately he was given the wrong role and was not given proper challenges. You cant have moron and freaking idiot like Gilly (Shahabaz Gill) who is just a troll much like the blogger himself given precedence and superseding, Gilly's image/talks and general attitude is counterproductive for PTI and a liability.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
مودی کا پالتو کتا بدبودار فضلہ فضل الشیطان نطفہ حرام لعنتی فراڈیا ممیسیا اسلام فروش منافق جس کو پالتو کتا بنا کر پاکستان کی فوج پر بھونکنے کا پیسہ باہر سے دیا جاتا ہے ایسے نطفہ حرام اور پاکستان کی فوج پر بھونکنے والے خنزیری نسل کے مودی کے پالتو کتے کو کس بات کی کمی ہو سکتی ہے اس ۔۔۔زادے اور پاکستان کی فوج پر بھونک کر ہمارے جوانوں افسروں ،غازیوں ،مجاہدوں شہیدوں کی توہین کرنے والے مودی کو اپنی ماں کا ناجائیز خصم بنا کر ہمارے پاکستان کی فوج پر بھونک کر نطفہ حرام ہونے کا پکا ثبوت دینے والے مودی کے اس پالتو خنزیری نسل کے کتے کو پٹا ڈالنے کا وقت آ گیا ہے

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
The same people in PM house turned again J Tareen and conducted Sugar inquiry, which turned out to harm PTI more than others.