نسلہ ٹاور،سپریم کورٹ کا عمارت گرانے والے مزدوروں کی تعداد دوگنا کرنے کا حکم

13naslamazdoor.jpg

نسلہ ٹاور منہدم کیس میں سپریم کورٹ نے کمشنر کراچی کو مزدوروں کی تعداد دوگنا کرنے کا حکم دیدیا ہے۔

رپورٹ کے مطابق سپریم کورٹ کراچی رجسٹری میں ہونے والے نسلہ ٹاور منہدم کیس کا تحریری حکم نامہ جاری کردیا گیا ہے۔

گزشتہ روز ہونے والی سماعت میں کمشنر کراچی نے عدالت کو بتایا کہ نسلہ ٹاور کو گرانے کیلئے 200 مزدور کام کررہے ہیں،عدالت نے تحریری حکم نامے میں کمشنر کراچی کو ہدایات دی ہیں کہ عماعت کو گرانے کیلئے 200 کے بجائے 400 مزدور لگائے جائیں ۔

عدالت نے کمشنر کراچی کو ہدایات دی ہیں کہ نسلہ ٹاور کو مسمار کرنے کا کام ایک ہفتے میں مکمل کیا جائے اور اس عمل کو محفوظ بنایا جائے۔

واضح رہے کہ گزشتہ روز سپریم کورٹ کراچی رجسٹری میں نسلہ ٹاور تجوری ہائٹس منہدم کیس کی سماعت ہوئی جس میں عدالت نے نسلہ ٹاور کو مسمار کرنےکی کارروائی پر عدم اعتماد کا اظہار کیااور کمشنر کراچی کو کارروائی تیز کرنے کی ہدایات جاری کی تھیں۔

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Which authority's account should be ceased? Please mention the name.
Lets assume you bought a stolen car from me 10 years ago and was using this car for the last 10 years and then found the car was stolen. Why do you think government has to compensate you based on the market value of a stolen car? Yes you can sue me in the court to claim your money but if the car wasn't sold with my name but on a business name. If sold on a business name, you can sue business. Lets assume you proved your case in court, still you can't sue based on current market value rather what you paid.
So best is to digest your loss and learn from mistake as we all know Zardaris and Shareefs are corrupt but yet we can't prove them in the court if not used NAB laws where Zardaris and Shareefs have to provide proofs for asset beyond means.
The department that issued the lease. Sindh Muslim cooperative society that got the land regularized. SBCA that issued building permit. Local government of Ji and then Mustafa Kamal which validated the map of the land. There are few others as well.

And seriously, please stop mentioning examples that carry no relevance to this case.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lets assume you bought a stolen car from me 10 years ago and was using this car for the last 10 years and then found the car was stolen. Why do you think government has to compensate you based on the market value of a stolen car?
If I bought a stolen car after getting the necessary verification done from cplc, who should be blamed?

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If I bought a stolen car after getting the necessary verification done from cplc, who should be blamed?
No one will take responsibility except you. Keep in mind verification was done based on the information provided and that information may be right but not related the actual property behind like the stolen car.
Like few years back I was in Pakistan and doing ancestral property to one of my family member. I asked Patwari on what basis we will know this is our property? His response was that whatever is under your control and is of the size mentioned on registry. This means if I am powerful and have a registry of 7 Marla, I can grab a 7 Marla property in the area and not easy to prove I don't own the land but a grabbed one.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
No one will take responsibility except you. Keep in mind verification was done based on the information provided and that information may be right but not related the actual property behind like the stolen car.
Like few years back I was in Pakistan and doing ancestral property to one of my family member. I asked Patwari on what basis we will know this is our property? His response was that whatever is under your control and is of the size mentioned on registry. This means if I am powerful and have a registry of 7 Marla, I can grab a 7 Marla property in the area and not easy to prove I don't own the land but a grabbed one.
You have no idea what's happening in karachi. Today I received a call from my family in Pakistan that the sub leader documents of our properties are missing from the DC office in karachi.

PPP government is a cancer. The sooner test of the Pakistanis learn this fact, the better.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You have no idea what's happening in karachi. Today I received a call from my family in Pakistan that the sub leader documents of our properties are missing from the DC office in karachi.

PPP government is a cancer. The sooner test of the Pakistanis learn this fact, the better.
I agree with you and that's why I am not in favor of buying a property in Pakistan. Its not issue of Sindh but of whole Pakistan and whenever a government tried to digitized record find a huge resistance. Also according to democracy, you can remove PPP from Sindh government unless another party won majority. So as per Asif Zardari democracy is the best revenge so like it or not enjoy it.
Keep in mind our Prophet Muhammad PBUH migrated from Mecca to Madina at the age of 53 and then conquered Mecca at the age of 61-62. Despite he was forced to migrate yet he never move back to his birthplace. He was not alone rather unable to find names of few Sihaba Ikram Ridwanullah Majameen who moved back to Mecca. In our case, we migrated at our own will so we must treat the current as our country and try to invest in it.