نوازشریف واپس آجائیں تو پیپلزپارٹی پی ڈی ایم میں شامل ہوجائیگی، نبیل گبول

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The dismal spectacle that is PDM. Where dignity, honor etc are outsiders while the deviant and disgraced reign supreme as giants of corruption shamelessly throw themselves at Army's feet....
It is truly a baffling affair of uncouth and brainless donkey meat eaters, ambitious revolutionists.... They've conquered the art of delirium and perhaps one day they will concquer basic manners....

Last edited:

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
تے جے گل میراثیوں تک ہی آ گئی اے تے فیر نہ ہی سمجھو
ظاہر اے پاکستانی فوج پر بھونکنے والے کتے مودی کی ناجائز اولاد نوز شریف سے صلح کرنا ممکن نہیں اب کوئی جرنیل تو اتنا حرامی بے غیرت اور لعنتی تو ہونے سے رہا جو فوج پر بھونکنے والے کتوں سے صلح کرکے غداری کرکے کسی کیپٹن ممتازقادری کو دعوت دے کتے کی موت مرنے کی

Last edited:

The Sane

The dismal spectacle that is PDM. Where dignity, honor etc are outsiders while the deviant and disgraced reign supreme as giants of corruption shamelessly throw themselves at Army's feet....
It is truly a baffling affair of uncouth and brainless donkey meat eaters, ambitious revolutionists.... They've conquered the art of delirium and perhaps one day they will concquer basic manners....
بھائی جان، یہ سب پنجابی میں لکھیں گے تو ان ڈنگروں کے پلے پڑے گا۔ باو جی کے پالتو چٹے ان پڑھ ہیں

Iconoclast

بھائی جان، یہ سب پنجابی میں لکھیں گے تو ان ڈنگروں کے پلے پڑے گا۔ باو جی کے پالتو چٹے ان پڑھ ہیں
As a Pashtun who was born and bred outside, I can't really wrap my head around Punjabi... It's too strong for me to understand.... I'll try Urdu next time....

The Sane

As a Pashtun who was born and bred outside, I can't really wrap my head around Punjabi... It's too strong for me to understand.... I'll try Urdu next time....
Looking forward brother! In that case I will relay your Urdu messages to these manimals in Punjabi.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
تے جے گل میراثیوں تک ہی آ گئی اے تے فیر نہ ہی سمجھو
ظاہر اے پاکستانی فوج پر بھونکنے والے کتے مودی کی ناجائز اولاد نوز شریف سے صلح کرنا ممکن نہیں اب کوئی جرنیل تو اتنا حرامی بے غیرت اور لعنتی تو ہونے سے رہا جو فوج پر بھونکنے والے کتوں سے صلح کرکے غداری کرکے کسی کیپٹن ممتازقادری کو دعوت دے کتے کی موت مرنے کی
Rana Sahib
Please check the current location of all surviving retired COASs and u will surprise to see their loyally with Pakistan. Except Gen Baig all are outside and either serving other countries or enjoying life on illgotten money from others.
Even the 2nd tier gen like Pasha are surviving other countries after retirement but he is exception who was serving even when was in Pak Army. Don't u remember his role as a Uber driver of Raymond Davis?