نوازشریف پاکستان کے مقبول ترین لیڈربن گئے، سروے نتائج سامنے آگئے

ipoii1i121.jpg

نوازشریف پاکستان کے مقبول ترین لیڈربن گئے، عمران خان کی مقبولیت میں کمی۔۔ انسٹیٹیوٹ فار پبلک اوپینین ریسرچ میں انکشاف

تفصیلات کے مطابق انسٹیٹیوٹ فار پبلک اوپینین ریسرچ (آئی پور)نے پاکستانی عوام کی رائے پر مبنی نیا سروے جاری کردیا ہے جس کے مطابق نوازشریف اس وقت پاکستان کے مقبول ترین لیڈر ہیں جن کی مقبولیت 33 فیصد ہے۔

وزیراعظم پاکستان عمران خان کی مقبولیت کم ہوگئی ہے اور سروے میں 30 فیصد پاکستانیوں نے موجودہ وزیراعظم عمران خان پر اعتماد کا اظہار کای۔

سروے کے مطابق 16فیصد عوام نے بلاول زرداری جبکہ 3 فیصد نے مولانا فضل الرحمٰن پر اعتماد کا اظہار کیا۔

آئیپور سروے کے مطابق 68 فیصد پاکستانیوں نے نواز شریف کو وطن واپس آکر عدالتوں کا سامنا کرنے کامشورہ بھی دیا۔

واضح رہے کہ کچھ روز قبل آئی پور نے ایک اور سروے بھی جاری کیا تھا جس میں سوال کیا گیا تھا کہ اگر قبل ازوقت انتخابات ہوتے ہیں تو آپ کس کو ووٹ دیں گے۔

سروے کے مطابق 29 فیصد پاکستانیوں نے پاکستان مسلم لیگ (ن) کو جب کہ 28 فیصد نے پاکستان تحریک انصاف کو ووٹ دینے کا ارادہ ظاہر کیا۔

پیپلزپارٹی کی مقبولیت میں بھی اضافہ ہوا اور 15 فیصد نے پاکستان پیپلزپارٹی کو ووٹ دینے کا عزم ظاہر کیا۔

ipoo1121.webp

صوبائی اسمبلی کے انتخابات کے لیے پنجاب میں 46 فیصد نے ن لیگ کو اور 31 فیصد نے پی ٹی آئی کو ووٹ دینے کا کہا جبکہ سندھ میں 44 فیصد ووٹرز کی پہلی چوائس پیپلزپارٹی رہی جبکہ تحریک انصاف 13 فیصدکیساتھ دوسرے نمبر پررہی۔

خیبرپختونخوا جہاں تحریک انصاف کو شکست سامنا کرنا پڑا وہاں، 44 فیصد ووٹرز نے تحریک انصاف کو ہی پہلی چوائس جبکہ 17 فیصد نے جے یو آئی ووٹرز کی دوسری چوائس قراردیا۔ جبکہ 11 ، 11 فیصد نے ن لیگ اور اے این پی کو ووٹ دینے کا کہا۔

بلوچستان میں حکمران حماعت بلوچستان عوامی پارٹی اور تحریک انصاف میں سخت مقابلہ دیکھنے میں آیا، 20 فیصد نے حکمراں جماعت بلوچستان عوامی پارٹی کو ووٹ دینے کی بات کی جبکہ اٹھارہ فیصد نے تحریک انصاف کو ووٹ دینے کا کہا۔

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
Youthia used to trust these surveys blindly before 2018 elections when IK was ahead in popularity.
یوتھیے ایسی گھٹیا نسل سے ہیں جو پہلے تھوکتے ہیں اور پھر چاٹتے ہیں۔ یہ گدھے تین سال سے اندھے اور بہرے بن کر نالائق اعظم کو سپورٹ کر رہے ہیں۔

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That's because they turned out to be true. Do you think the PK people will vote for a convict on the run?
First of all, do you think people's vote matter in Pakistan?
Secondly, the performance has been so bad, and the projection of whatever little has been done is even worse, that people are thinking NS's government was much better than now. I am not making it up myself, I write many a times here on this forum that I have been to different parts of Pakistan, from Khyber to Karachi, literally, and met common people on street, from taxi driver to a clerk, from Bus hostess to smaller business owners, very single person, repeat, every single person, no matter which part of country, has cursed the present government and made comments which can't be reproduced here.

Even though people's vote hardly matter in Pakistan till date, but if fair elections are held today, NS is a reality and IK/PTI made sure that a convict becomes a hero. He will not just win, but with 2/3rd majority.

Lastly, everything can change in Pakistan upside down within a matter of couple of months and a change of 2 Generals, so please do not be surprised that the convict not only is exonerated from all his cases but is also brought back to power for next 10/15 years.

PS. I have been all for PTI since 2010 till recently but now it is pretty clear that PTI is incapable to say the least and we have seen a very weak, visionless and self centered IK, unfortunately. I will still support PTI, if IK steps down and let justice Wajih take over, let saner people come in front. One cannot be party chairman for 25 years and then profess about democracy, did not even leave the position after becoming PM.

Hate_Nooras

First of all, do you think people's vote matter in Pakistan?
Secondly, the performance has been so bad, and the projection of whatever little has been done is even worse, that people are thinking NS's government was much better than now. I am not making it up myself, I write many a times here on this forum that I have been to different parts of Pakistan, from Khyber to Karachi, literally, and met common people on street, from taxi driver to a clerk, from Bus hostess to smaller business owners, very single person, repeat, every single person, no matter which part of country, has cursed the present government and made comments which can't be reproduced here.

Even though people's vote hardly matter in Pakistan till date, but if fair elections are held today, NS is a reality and IK/PTI made sure that a convict becomes a hero. He will not just win, but with 2/3rd majority.

Lastly, everything can change in Pakistan upside down within a matter of couple of months and a change of 2 Generals, so please do not be surprised that the convict not only is exonerated from all his cases but is also brought back to power for next 10/15 years.

PS. I have been all for PTI since 2010 till recently but now it is pretty clear that PTI is incapable to say the least and we have seen a very weak, visionless and self centered IK, unfortunately. I will still support PTI, if IK steps down and let justice Wajih take over, let saner people come in front. One cannot be party chairman for 25 years and then profess about democracy, did not even leave the position after becoming PM.
The vote matters and as you know IK won the election with a majority but the ECP and the forces stopped it getting a majority.
The performance has been good. Nothing worked in PK before IK , we had fake economic growth based on imports and loans. The overvalued currency kept inflation in check but destroyed our exports and put off the inevitable depreciation of the Rp. All the institutions had been destroyed- PIA, PSM, PR and Post Post. Yesterday the PK hit a profit from a loss in 2018 of 12bn. What is the magical formula. Lol And finally we have a govt that is making long term decisions- our exports are up and imports would be down if the oil price was the same as what the Noora had for most of their disastrous reign. A reign characterised by govt from London by a crook and a Munshi that did a runner.
It's a weak govt because it doesn't have a majority, i am not sure why that's come a surprise to you. Give IK a majority and then criticize
Do you think the PK people will vote for a criminal on the run?

Kavalier

The vote matters and as you know IK won the election with a majority but the ECP and the forces stopped it getting a majority.
The performance has been good. Nothing worked in PK before IK , we had fake economic growth based on imports and loans. The overvalued currency kept inflation in check but destroyed our exports and put off the inevitable depreciation of the Rp. All the institutions had been destroyed- PIA, PSM, PR and Post Post. Yesterday the PK hit a profit from a loss in 2018 of 12bn. What is the magical formula. Lol And finally we have a govt that is making long term decisions- our exports are up and imports would be down if the oil price was the same as what the Noora had for most of their disastrous reign. A reign characterised by govt from London by a crook and a Munshi that did a runner.
It's a weak govt because it doesn't have a majority, i am not sure why that's come a surprise to you. Give IK a majority and then criticize
Do you think the PK people will vote for a criminal on the run?

You tell me and I somehow will buy all this, but how will you convince common people on the street?

Your first sentence is self contradictory, read it again. Vote matters and then you said forces came and stopped PTI getting the majority. So the vote is not mattering, what matters is, you call them forces, I call "fouj".

Fear of having Noon for next 10 years aside, if we accept whatever you are terming as long term "beneficial" decisions, the even bigger fear would be that Noon will reap those benefits and as we know that their projection and media team is so strong that even in this destroyed situation and fully naked criminality, NS is being termed as the most popular leader in surveys, people are praising their time. Just think if the so called long term decisions really do bear benefits, how will Noon use it? The 10 years can then become 15, God forbid.

Simple rule in all facets of life is, first consolidate your position, be it politics, be it sports, be it war, be it business, anything. That is the basic rule, only after you have consolidated your position, you can take such risks and long term decisions. Without giving a relief to the common man, every policy and ever single decision is useless, useless at least for the sitting government.

Hate_Nooras

You tell me and I somehow will buy all this, but how will you convince common people on the street?

Your first sentence is self contradictory, read it again. Vote matters and then you said forces came and stopped PTI getting the majority. So the vote is not mattering, what matters is, you call them forces, I call "fouj".

Fear of having Noon for next 10 years aside, if we accept whatever you are terming as long term "beneficial" decisions, the even bigger fear would be that Noon will reap those benefits and as we know that their projection and media team is so strong that even in this destroyed situation and fully naked criminality, NS is being termed as the most popular leader in surveys, people are praising their time. Just think if the so called long term decisions really do bear benefits, how will Noon use it? The 10 years can then become 15, God forbid.

Simple rule in all facets of life is, first consolidate your position, be it politics, be it sports, be it war, be it business, anything. That is the basic rule, only after you have consolidated your position, you can take such risks and long term decisions. Without giving a relief to the common man, every policy and ever single decision is useless, useless at least for the sitting government.
The PK awaam is kept ignorant for a reason. Do you think any self respecting people would vote for these phuddus? Are people so short of ghairat that they would vote for openly criminal families.
As far as voting is concerned, you can and most parties have governed with minority votes, but its got to be sizeable enough that it has some basis of reality. IK was done out of at least 20 seats.
The common man will do what he thinks works for him. But at least they can't complain that they didn't have a choice.