نوازشریف کھاتا تھا تو لگاتا بھی تھا،نوازشریف کے حلقے کے لوگوں کی رائے

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There are four stages of intellectual or cognitive development according to Jean Piaget the Swiss psychologist.These jahils are still at stage one of their development ie from birth to 2 years.The don’t have the mental capacity to understand the concept of moral values or the idea of right and wrong.

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is now become standard in pakistan "khata hai tau lagata b hai" . wo asal main sirf lahorion per hi lagta tha, baqi poore pakistan ko dikhata b nahi tha. Our NATION is corrupt and they like only corrupt poeple.

Amal

218073682_293676935879754_9180578945285084643_n.jpg

Siberite

complete moral collapse
Just look at this website. How many moral idols are here posting trash ? Don't you allow them to post it ? Have you done anything to stop it ? Yeah, Moral Collapse all right. And complete moral collapse is imminent.

Adeel

Founder
Just look at this website. How many moral idols are here posting trash ? Don't you allow them to post it ? Have you done anything to stop it ? Yeah, Moral Collapse all right. And complete moral collapse is imminent.
you can go to pti website where you can only see pti followers posting

This forum is for everyone

Phoebusrex

Senator (1k+ posts)
And after saying all this, we call ourselves Muslims and Ashq-e-Rasool and claim to be on high moral grounds when comparing to others....
Allah ko aisay Muslmano ki koi parwah nahi.

Siberite

you can go to pti website where you can only see pti followers posting

This forum is for everyone
It's not the party affiliation but I am taking about the contents on this site. I don't believe you don't know what have been posted here by certain individuals. There is almost next to nothing moderation on this site and lot of profanities are being posted here day and night. I hope you can't be that unaware. What is being done to stop is? Is the question.

Last edited:

rizhussain44

MPA (400+ posts)
Ab in gadhon ko koi kesay samjhai keh jab woh khata hai to adaron ka bhi satya naas karta hai.. takay uski chori koi pakrna pai. Adaray phir kisi ki bhi chori nahi pakar patay aur oper say neechay tak bus phir sab khanay mai lag jatay hain

Last edited:

Pathfinder

لیگی ایک بیماری ہے جہاں صرف اور صرف میاں نظر آتا ہے اور کچھ نہیں. کل انکو میاں کہدے کے میاں کے پد میں کینسر کا علاج ہے تو یہ جاہل ماجے گامے چھیدے مان جائیں گے. ابّ ایک مثال ہے لیگی پوجاری جس کا نام ایوب بھٹا ہے جس نے پوری زندگی اس امرتسری کباڑیوں کی پھنڈ پونے پے لگا دی لیکن اس کو کچھ نہیں ملا سواۓ بیزتی کے اور شرمندگی کے. یہاں تک کے اس پر میاں کے سیکورٹی والوں نے تشدد بھی کیا اور ایک پھنڈ مراثی جلوس میں مریم کی گری کے نیچے روندا بھی گیا. زندگی کے بہترین سال ایوب بھٹا اس حرام ٹبر کے پیچھے لگا گیا. پاس کچھ نہیں آیا.

لیکن میاں اپنے حرام آل اولاد اور وہ جو ابھی پیدا بھی نہیں ہوۓ ان کیلیے اتنا حرام اکھٹا کر چکا ہے کے وہ آرام سے لندن میں زندگی گزار سکتے ہیں. ایسے ہی یہ لیگی ماجے گامۓ چھیدے میاں کے حق میں یہویاں بونگیاں اور لیگی چوول مرتے رہیں گے اور گند غبار میں زنددگی گزر کے میاں کے لیے پنڈ پونا کرتے اگلے جہاں روانہ ہوں گے. لیکن امیر ان کا میاں ہی ہو گا.

اس لیے میں کہتا ہوں کے ایک نون لیگی کی اوقات اس کے میاں کے سامنے اس کے میاں کے شلوار یا پتلون میں لگے داغ سے بی کم ہے. اگر میاں تو اتنا پیار ہے لیگی ماجے گامۓ چھیدے سے تو پاکستان میں ہی رہتا. لیکن لیگی جہالت ایسے خبیث ہے کے وہ میاں کے ہر کرتوت کا دفعہ کرنا شرو ہو جاتے ہیں. لیکن ہاتھ کچھ نہیں آنا ان کے سوائی ذلیل اور رسوائی کے.

Last edited:

Sn Sunny

It's not the party affiliation but I am taking about the contents on this site. I don't believe you don't know what have been posted here by certain individuals. There is almost next to nothing moderation on this site and lot of profanities are being posted here day and night. I hope you can't be that unaware. What is being done to stop is? Is the question.
Lame excuses as usual

Siberite

It doesn't matter visit or not
Just proof your excuse with evidence not by word otherwise stay in list of lame excuser
Even if I give you a proof, you wont believe it. Those who have eyes can see what trash has been written here by some of the individuals over and over again . Let me ask Adeel if he also doesn't read it , never seen it or don't know about it.