نواز شریف کا نیوزی لینڈ ٹیم کی واپسی پر تبصرہ ، حکومت پر تنقید ؟

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)

Leaves-Pakistan.jpg

Last edited:

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Reporters always Ask Nawaz Sharif Why do think about New Zealand Tour Cancelled?

Reporters Ask Nawaz Sharif What do Think Of Imran Khan Government? But Never ask the right questions: Like Miah Why did you lie to Pakistani Nation about Healt that you was dying? Also
Why You made fake Medial Reporters?
Also How much do you pay to your Liffafa Journalist a month?

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Reporters always Ask Nawaz Sharif Why do think about New Zealand Tour Cancelled?

Reporters Ask Nawaz Sharif What do Think Of Imran Khan Government? But Never ask the right questions: Like Miah Why did you lie to Pakistani Nation about Healt that you was dying? Also
Why You made fake Medial Reporters?
Also How much do you pay to your Liffafa Journalist a month?
Haha these are not reporters but Patwaris

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is living in same place for which he could not prove how he got the money for. thus got disqualified and jailed for assets beyond means.

Now every shameless Patwari comes and defend this THUG is testament to their corrupt blood running in their veins.

Can any "BABBAR SHAIR" mindless cockroach explain this fact?

Siberite

Resident of Khaota Khani Bazzar, at least correct the spelling on the last word. You dumb sticks are useless grass eaters. Why post in English , when you can burb in your desi Naswar with 100 rupee per post. A thread is worth 150.00 Rupee. Overpriced. Lol

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Resident of Khaota Khani Bazzar, at least correct the spelling on the last word. You dumb sticks are useless grass eaters. Why post in English , when you can burb in your desi Naswar with 100 rupee per post. A thread is worth 150.00 Rupee. Overpriced. Lol
Khotay you post anti PTI shit for free

abdulmajid

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is living in same place for which he could not prove how he got the money for. thus got disqualified and jailed for assets beyond means.

Now every shameless Patwari comes and defend this THUG is testament to their corrupt blood running in their veins.

Can any "BABBAR SHAIR" mindless cockroach explain this fact?
Even Shareef family never acknowledged the ownership of this property until revealed by Panama leaks.

Despacito

Voter (50+ posts)
Are you upset that others might be getting paid while you are slogging the same excrement for free? You should stand up for your rights and call for an end to this inequality in the Nani 420 media cell.

After all your brain is stunted just as much as any other patwari, so why should they get paid and be left out.

Siberite

Are you upset that others might be getting paid while you are slogging the same excrement for free? You should stand up for your rights and call for an end to this inequality in the Nani 420 media cell.

After all your brain is stunted just as much as any other patwari, so why should they get paid and be left out.
I am watching how the makeup melts away and the real personality comes out from the hidden load of powder. Are you upset that you can't defend your masters and now slowly showing your frustration by asking foolish questions ? lets stick to what I asked this rental wagon and if that is not what he actually have done ? Or may be perhaps you give him the softskill course from the funds ready to be dispersed.

Zeb

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
There are no swear words strong enough for traitor harami nawaz 'lick india's arse' sharif, this ultimate harami made Pakistan a begger that is treated like a leper by the international community, even a bullet is too good for this cockroach shit bastard gandoo chutia, he should be shot with long range sniper rifle by nations security services along with all the other harami still out there like fat hanzeer altaf hussain and gando kusra billorani bastard. I am a patriot, I love Pakistan but have to hang my head in shame at what has been done to our beloved country and the harm done to the development of our people by these absolute harami farted out of satans arse to punish our beloved noble nation. Will our nation ever be shown mercy by the almighty so we can be rid of these harami soor kay nasil so dirty even shit wont stick to them.

Despacito

Voter (50+ posts)
I am watching how the makeup melts away and the real personality comes out from the hidden load of powder. Are you upset that you can't defend your masters and now slowly showing your frustration by asking foolish questions ? lets stick to what I asked this rental wagon and if that is not what he actually have done ? Or may be perhaps you give him the softskill course from the funds ready to be dispersed.
All this pent up anger and frustration is going to give you an aneurysm one of these days. You need to learn how to relax.

Siberite

All this pent up anger and frustration is going to give you an aneurysm one of these days. You need to learn how to relax.
Try to stay what is being said. I am cool as cucumber, it is the gali brigade of ruling party which needs to rethink, relax and respect.

Haha

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ امرتسری کنجر دلے ہاراں رام گلی کے چکلے کی پیداوار نطفہ حرام لعنتیُ ، فراڈیا منی لانڈر بے غیرت قطریوں اور عربیوں کا دلا ضیا کا پالا ہوا کتا جو نطفہ حرام ہونے کی وجہ سے اب مودی کو اپنی ماں کا خصم بنا کر اس کا پالتو کتا بن گیا ہے ، در لعنت نوازشریف گوالمنڈیلا بلڈاگ نطفہ حرام
مہا نطفہ حرام جو خنزیر النسل اپنے آپ کو پاکستان کا مالک سمجھتا ہے کسی بد بودار ۔۔۔ کی اولاد