نواز شریف کو پاکستان سے باہر بھیجنا خطرناک تھا،فواد چوہدری

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

وفاقی وزیرِ اطلاعات و نشریات فواد چوہدری کا کہنا ہے کہ بھارتی وزیرِ اعظم نریندر مودی، افغان مشیر حمد اللّٰہ محب یا امر اللّٰہ صالح سمیت ہر پاکستان دشمن نواز شریف کا قریبی دوست ہے۔

نواز شریف اور افغان مشیر و وزیرِ مملکت برائے امن کی لندن میں ملاقات پر وفاقی حکومت کی جانب سے سخت ردِ عمل کا اظہار کیا گیا ہے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1418827215702200320
وفاقی وزیرِ اطلاعات و نشریات فواد چوہدری نے سماجی رابطے کی ویب سائٹ ٹوئٹر پر جاری کیئے گئے ایک بیان میں کہا ہے کہ نواز شریف کو باہر بھیجنا خطرناک تھا۔

انہوں نے مزید کہا کہ ایسے لوگ عالمی سازشوں میں مدد گار بن جاتے ہیں، نواز شریف کی افغانستان میں ’را‘ کے سب سے بڑے حلیف حمد اللّٰہ محب سے ملاقات ایسی ہی کارروائی کی مثال ہے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1418842951829147648
وفاقی وزیرِ اطلاعات و نشریات فواد چوہدری کا یہ بھی کہنا ہے کہ مودی، محب یا امر اللّٰہ صالح، ہر پاکستان دشمن نواز شریف کا قریبی دوست ہے۔

Last edited by a moderator:

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Judeges are responsible, nexus of traitors is more visible. I think something very bad going to happen soon
GHQ and government, not judges, are responsible for sending Nawaz abroad. Courts gave him bail on medical grounds but didn’t order removal of his name from ECL. It was government that removed his name from ECL either at the pressure of its ministers ( e.g. Sheikh Rasheed, Shireen Mazari etc.) and/or at the pressure of GHQ. If you are a GHQ supporter ( aka ISPR intern), you would put blame on Government. If you are a pure PTI supporter, you would put blame on GHQ. If you are supporter of both Government and GHQ ( e.g. the one who is working in official social media cell of government who wants to appease GHQ for the survival of government), you would put blame on third party i.e. Judges.

Courts had also given bail to Shehbaz but government put his name on ECL. So what happened? Shehbaz was not able to go abroad and no court took any notice of it.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
GHQ and government, not judges, are responsible for sending Nawaz abroad. Courts gave him bail on medical grounds but didn’t order removal of his name from ECL. It was government that removed his name from ECL either at the pressure of its ministers ( e.g. Sheikh Rasheed, Shireen Mazari etc.) and/or at the pressure of GHQ. If you are a GHQ supporter ( aka ISPR intern), you would put blame on Government. If you are a pure PTI supporter, you would put blame on GHQ. If you are supporter of both Government and GHQ ( e.g. the one who is working in official social media cell of government who wants to appease GHQ for the survival of government), you would put blame on third party i.e. Judges.

Courts had also given bail to Shehbaz but government put his name on ECL. So what happened? Shehbaz was not able to go abroad and no court took any notice of it.
ECL removed by the order of Lohar High court.
Dont waist our time. If you've a hate with GHQ thats ur problem like many against this country and people. Dont spit ir ghq hate everywhere, u and ur leader is always been a biggest beneficiary of it.

Hussain1967

ECL removed by the order of Lohar High court.
Dont waist our time. If you've a hate with GHQ thats ur problem like many against this country and people. Dont spit ir ghq hate everywhere, u and ur leader is always been a biggest beneficiary of it.
Show me any post on this forum where I supported Nawaz or Maryam. If you can’t show it, then you should be ashamed. I voted for PTI both in 2013 and 2018. Before that, I never voted for anyone though I was eligible for voting in 2002 and 2008. In 2002, I didn’t vote anyone as I didn’t like anyone at that time. In 2008, I didn’t vote anyone because I was out of country.

Why government didn’t remove Shehbaz name from Black List?

Why didn’t government challenge LHC’s verdict in Nawaz’s case in SC?

This is the habit of youthias that whoever criticizes PTI government or GHQ is labeled as Nawaz’s supporter. If your time is wasted in reading my posts, then don’t read them. You are most welcome to include me in ignore list. But, never ever try to dictate me.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Show me any post on this forum where I supported Nawaz or Maryam. If you can’t show it, then you should be ashamed. I voted for PTI both in 2013 and 2018. Before that, I never voted for anyone though I was eligible for voting in 2002 and 2008. In 2002, I didn’t vote anyone as I didn’t like anyone at that time. In 2008, I didn’t vote anyone because I was out of country.

Why government didn’t remove Shehbaz name from Black List?

Why didn’t government challenge LHC’s verdict in Nawaz’s case in SC?

This is the habit of youthias that whoever criticizes PTI government or GHQ is labeled as Nawaz’s supporter. If your time is wasted in reading my posts, then don’t read them. You are most welcome to include me in ignore list. But, never ever try to dictate me.
Dictates u. LoL. Looks like your are too emotional, ? not surprised. Voting PTI doesn't mean u brought the whole party.
I will be ashamed and apologize if u make it right with evidence, not just ping pong.
Dont tell other about your habbits, its not gonna help u at all. Calling peoples youthia shows a low manners, however i thought u might be an educated person.
First thing they ask for wrong list, Govt dont have to anything, 2nd its Govt discretion to do or not to do.
Important thing is peoples life and country not just a few peoples. Bigger picture is come into power with a good majority where laws can be made easily.
now stopped being angry, take a chill water and eat some Qurbani meat ? for blessing.

Visionartist

وفاقی وزیرِ اطلاعات و نشریات فواد چوہدری کا کہنا ہے کہ بھارتی وزیرِ اعظم نریندر مودی، افغان مشیر حمد اللّٰہ محب یا امر اللّٰہ صالح سمیت ہر پاکستان دشمن نواز شریف کا قریبی دوست ہے۔

نواز شریف اور افغان مشیر و وزیرِ مملکت برائے امن کی لندن میں ملاقات پر وفاقی حکومت کی جانب سے سخت ردِ عمل کا اظہار کیا گیا ہے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1418827215702200320
وفاقی وزیرِ اطلاعات و نشریات فواد چوہدری نے سماجی رابطے کی ویب سائٹ ٹوئٹر پر جاری کیئے گئے ایک بیان میں کہا ہے کہ نواز شریف کو باہر بھیجنا خطرناک تھا۔

انہوں نے مزید کہا کہ ایسے لوگ عالمی سازشوں میں مدد گار بن جاتے ہیں، نواز شریف کی افغانستان میں ’را‘ کے سب سے بڑے حلیف حمد اللّٰہ محب سے ملاقات ایسی ہی کارروائی کی مثال ہے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1418842951829147648
وفاقی وزیرِ اطلاعات و نشریات فواد چوہدری کا یہ بھی کہنا ہے کہ مودی، محب یا امر اللّٰہ صالح، ہر پاکستان دشمن نواز شریف کا قریبی دوست ہے۔

Fawad sahib faisala ap aor apki hukoomat ney kiya tha- ab qom sey muafi mango- nahiyn to jhoot to her roz boltey ho - tumheyn komedi ya jhoot ka wazir hona chahiye tha. ajkal teriy cousion firdous Ashiq awan key chutkalety sun ney ko nahiyn mil rahey. us sey bhi kuch kehlwado.