Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ایک مہینہ جلسے جلسے کا کھیل ختم ۔ ذاتی مفادات کے اتحاد اتنی دیر ہی چلتے ہیں۔

گوجرانولہ جلسےمیں فوجی قیادت کانام لینا نوازشریف کاذاتی فیصلہ تھا، بلاول

!ان صاحب سے کسی نے صفائی نہیں مانگی

!!!یہ ضمیر کی خلعش ہے

Will_Bite

As expected, PPP will gain full benefit from whatever joint hot air PDM manages to muster...but is clever enough to slip back to keep itself safe. They cant afford to lose interior sindh, the last place where they have a hold.

EngrHaseebShahid

Minister (2k+ posts)

ویسے بھی اس کو ڈنڈے کی اٹھان، اور اسکے نتیجے میں ہونے والی تباہی کا بخوبی اندازہ بھی ہے اور تجربہ بھی
Bro mujey lgta hy k PPP GB govt k badlay mai PDM se backfoot pr chali gai hy n PTI k liye is wqt GB se ziada senate election imp important hain...

wesy i want k PTI senate mai bhi ziada seats ly aur GB mai bhi govt bnaye IA...bt pata ni q lgta hy k GB k badlay senate ki deal ho gai hy means senate election tuk PPP ziada ni tng karay gi like PMLN...

Dr Adam

Bro mujey lgta hy k PPP GB govt k badlay mai PDM se backfoot pr chali gai hy n PTI k liye is wqt GB se ziada senate election imp important hain...

wesy i want k PTI senate mai bhi ziada seats ly aur GB mai bhi govt bnaye IA...bt pata ni q lgta hy k GB k badlay senate ki deal ho gai hy means senate election tuk PPP ziada ni tng karay gi like PMLN...

Its my gut feeling that Khan may have agreed ONLY to the extent to give "Khuula Maidaan" to PPP... keh aa jaao maidan main... jeet saktay ho to jeet low, maidan bhe hazir hai aur ghora bhe. But please do not forget the psyche of the people of erstwhile Fata, AJK and GB that they usually go with the sitting government in the center to extract maximum benefit.
Additionally, conceding GB to PPP means giving them too many seats in the senate from GB.
My guess is that PTI is in a position to win majority seats, PPP may be number 2, few independents and PMLn will be wiped out. The independents may be in a position to play a major role in the formation of the govt. And again the independents always prefer to go with the center.

EngrHaseebShahid

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its my gut feeling that Khan may have agreed ONLY to the extent to give "Khuula Maidaan" to PPP... keh aa jaao maidan main... jeet saktay ho to jeet low, maidan bhe hazir hai aur ghora bhe. But please do not forget the psyche of the people of erstwhile Fata, AJK and GB that they usually go with the sitting government in the center to extract maximum benefit.
Additionally, conceding GB to PPP means giving them too many seats in the senate from GB.
My guess is that PTI is in a position to win majority seats, PPP may be number 2, few independents and PMLn will be wiped out. The independents may be in a position to play a major role in the formation of the govt. And again the independents always prefer to go with the center.
Hmm Allah karay aisa hi ho... 24 mai se ktni seats chahye hoti to make Govt?

aneeskhan

Corrupt Wardi +Rashee Saeen = Sindh Government + GB Government = Satyanas Pakistan
Askari Malishya Haroon already told few days before
” PPP will for GB Government and PPP will leave PDM”
Saeens are smart will not leve PDM till they grab GB Government.

Last edited:

hello

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اس کے باپ نے اسے سمجھایا ہے وکٹ کے دونوں جانب کھیلو مال بچاؤ کھال بچاؤ ال بچاؤ ہمارا سب سے بڑا منشور ہے لہذا ان حالات فائدہ کا اٹھاؤ اور کھاؤ بھی کھلاؤ بھی کسی کے ساتھ کسی کے پیچھے لگ کر کسی سے بگارنے کی کو ئی ضرورت نہیں اوپر سے شور میں شامل رہو اندر سے دوسرو کے ساتھ کھڑے رہو یعنی اتو اتو کھائی جاؤ وچو وچو شور ہائی جاؤ

aneeskhan

The most corrupt family who created hatred among Pakistanis only to grab Government
Our Corrupt Wardis are smart to cash Corruption, I salute Zia ul Haq who refused to public Benazir Nude n Vulgar photos when Brig Imtiaz presented to him.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
The most corrupt family who created hatred among Pakistanis only to grab Government
Our Corrupt Wardis are smart to cash Corruption, I salute Zia ul Haq who refused to public Benazir Nude n Vulgar photos when Brig Imtiaz presented to him.
Plz post one Tarian Imran video too.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bilawal is seeing himself as a replacement for khan, they are looking for replacements, Bilawal might fit them