نواز شریف کی مولانا فضل الرحمان کو انتخابات پر مبارکباد، مولانا کا جواب

fazal-ulrehman.jpg

مسلم لیگ ن کے قائد نوازشریف نے حکومت مخالف اپوزیشن اتحاد پاکستان ڈیموکریٹک مومنٹ کے سربراہ مولانا فضل الرحمان کو سوشل میڈیا پر بلدیاتی انتخابات میں کامیابی سمیٹنے پر مبارکباد پیش کی جس پر مولانا نے بھی جوابی ٹویٹ کیا۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1473332766863470598
کے پی بلدیاتی انتخابات کے پہلے مرحلے کے اب تک کے موصول ہونے والے نتائج کے مطابق جے یو آئی (ف) نے سب سے زیادہ 17 نشستیں حاصل کیں جبکہ مسلم لیگ ن کے حصے میں 3 نشستیں آئیں۔

نواز شریف نے ٹوئٹر پر لکھا کہ خیبر پختونخوا کے بلدیاتی انتخابات کے پہلے مرحلے میں شاندار کامیابی پر مولانا فضل الرحمان اور ان کے رفقاء کو دل کی گہرائیوں سے مبارکباد پیش کرتا ہوں۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1473569104963510281
سربراہ پی ڈی ایم نے جواب میں کہا جمہوریت کی مکمل بحالی، عوام کے ووٹ کے حق کے حصول، سلیکٹڈ حکومت کے خاتمے اور پاکستان کو دوبارہ ایک بہتر اور پائیدار مستقبل کی راہ پر گامزن کرنے تک ہماری مشترکہ جدوجہد جاری رہے گی۔

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Landmark look your two najayaz fathers are chatting lol...
@admins, Waseem? I know this semen demon with his tail between his legs came to you complaining about my language... Well Landmark being a two-faced harami of the ultimate kind, a pppmpn lover... Don't expect me to treat him any better than what he is, a heera mandi produce so my language when it comes to these bastards isn't changing anytime soon. You treat scum as scum... You'd ban me? Go ahead see if I care. But I can never treat pppmln pimps as humans...
Once more for the results of leaked condoms Landmark his fuckbuddies...
Har bharway ka aik awaz, maryam nawaz maryam nawaz...
Keep selling your mothers for subsidies...

The Sane

Landmark look your two najayaz fathers are chatting lol...
@admins, Waseem? I know this semen demon with his tail between his legs came to you complaining about my language... Well Landmark being a two-faced harami of the ultimate kind, a pppmpn lover... Don't expect me to treat him any better than what he is, a heera mandi produce so my language when it comes to these bastards isn't changing anytime soon. You treat scum as scum... You'd ban me? Go ahead see if I care. But I can never treat pppmln pimps as humans...
Once more for the results of leaked condoms Landmark his fuckbuddies...
Har bharway ka aik awaz, maryam nawaz maryam nawaz...
Keep selling your mothers for subsidies...
He is none other than our national icon….Abid Shurli. Pardon his explicits,…. He is mostly butts up when he pens his masterpiece.

Iconoclast

He is none other than our national icon….Abid Shurli. Pardon his explicits,…. He is mostly butts up when he pens his masterpiece.
Never bothered to read him after he claimed he was a langra peer supporter and the next day was felching shareefs prick... Ignored... It's just this forum still shows you their posts on the main page even if you've ignored them.. Otherwise I'd have long forgotten this insignificant barrel of shit...