نواز شریف کی گارنٹی شہباز شریف نے دی ،انکی گارنٹی کون دے گا ؟ شاہد خاقان

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
کون دے گا؟؟؟ مجھے کیا پتا کون دیگا ؟؟؟ میں بہرحال نہیں دے سکتا کیونکہ میری ستَر ڈھکی ہوئی نہیں ہے
کیوں جی؟ وجہ؟؟؟ اوئے میری پتلون جو ابھی تک امریکہ والوں نے واپس نہیں دی
نواز شریف سے پوچھ لو، اسکی کونسا پجامی اتری ہے ابھی تک ہیتھ رو پر؟؟ اسکی ستَر ڈھکی ہوئی ہے وہی دے

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think SS will come back even if he went broad. Reason is that he is not convinced yet, and he is also darling of military establishment and replacement of IK. He just wants to go to UK to have cool summer there and also chalk out future political plans with Nawaz and to seek NS’s permission in becoming next PM. SS needs NS’s permission because Marium trusts Shahid Khaqan more compared to SS.

Champion 01

شہباز چور دلے ہاراں والے کے نطفے کو تو گرفتار ہونا چاہۓ، اس بیغیرت کنجر نے دوسرے بیغیرت کنجر کی ۵۰ روپے کے اسٹام پیپر پر ضمانت دی تھی کہ نواز دلے ہاراں والے کا دوسرا نطفہ نواز بھگوڑا ۴ہفتوں میں واپس آ جاۓ گا، لیکن ان راشی اور بکاؤ ججوں کی ملی بھگت سے خود بھی لندن بھاگنے کی کوشش کی۔ ہیٹس آف ان آفیسرز کے لۓ جنہوں نے اس کنجر کو ائرپورٹ پر بھاگنے سے روک دیا۔
اب اس حرامی کو ضمانتی ہونے کے ناتے ملزم کو پیش نہ کرنے پر گرفتار کرنا چاہۓ اور ساتھ میں اس دلے ڈاکٹر عدنان کو بھی۔

Last edited:

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think SS will come back even if he went broad. Reason is that he is not convinced yet, and he is also darling of military establishment and replacement of IK. He just wants to go to UK to have cool summer there and also chalk out future political plans with Nawaz and to seek NS’s permission in becoming next PM. SS needs NS’s permission because Marium trusts Shahid Khaqan more compared to SS.
Why SS needs permission of NS in person? There is a machine called telephone, SS can use it to contact his brother who is Alhamdu Lillah an absconder

Hussain1967

Why SS needs permission of NS in person? There is a machine called telephone, SS can use it to contact his brother who is Alhamdu Lillah an absconder
Come one man. There is a thing called phone-tapping. Intelligence agencies in Pakistan frequently tap phones, sometimes due to security concerns but most of times to meddle in politics, governance, and judiciary. Don’t you know Pakistan’s political history and the phone-tapping of all important personalities including PMs?

I reiterate that SS is your next PM and the replacement of IK in the eyes of military establishment. Here, I want to stress upon this naked fact that SS/PMLN doesn’t need military’s support to handover resounding defeat to PTI in Punjab in 2023. Economic policies of federal government (that are causing huge inflation and unemployment) and worst management & governance of Buzdar are enough for the destruction of PTI in Punjab. I physically reside in Punjab ( not living overseas), so I am giving you the first-hand knowledge and pulse of the people. No matter how much ‘dakoo dakoo’ slogans IK raises against PMLN and PPP, people are not going to listen to him if they are being constantly crushed under inflation and unemployment.

Last edited: