نور جہاں سے متعلق نامناسب الفاظ، علی عظمت کی سوشل میڈیا پر ٹھکائی

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
He said he used to think like that while young ? What is wrong with that ? Did any of you like her while you were young ? No one understood and liked those kind of songs while young.

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
گنگوےتیلی نے آسمان پر تھوک کر اپنا چہرہ تو گندہ کیا ہی ساتھ ہی اپنا حسد بھی ظاہر کر دیا وہ بھی آنجہانی ملکہ ترنم سے

Bubber Shair

یہ اس قابل نہیں کہ اسے ڈسکس بھی کیا جاے انگریز کی بنڈ جیسا سر ہے اس کا، جانے اسے انسانوں کیوں بیٹھنے دیا جاتا ہے؟
چیکیں یوں مارتا ہے جیسے قبض کا دائمی مریض ہو

Qutubddin Aibak Qazilbash

Councller (250+ posts)
May I remind people , how Mudassar Nazar's father Nazeer Mohammad's cricket career was finished when he jumped off 'someone's' bedroom.....Even her husband Shaukat Rizvi Sahab was quite famished when she couldn't stop meeting her lovers...this lady belonged to a different planet, a different era and lived in a world of her own.

Last edited:

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
I can totally relate to what he has said. It used to piss me off as a kid that why this thing with so much make up on making these stupid expressions is on around 6,7pm everynight when I wanna watch something refreshing and new.

AbbuJee

I remember in 1991 or 92 .. At Marina Club Karachi, this moron was so drunk that he claimed a pole and fell off. PTV recorded that concert and had to cut that song completely because he was just out, even couldnt lip-sync on that one. He is a great singer but .. he is a complete moron.

wasiqjaved

What this egghead should understood or realize is that he is to us what Noor Jahan was to him in his 'jawani'. Minus the enduring musical legacy.

Why should we have to listen to a 50 saal ka "budha" about what he is thinks about Noor Jahan and her appearance? Humain bhi uss ke zanaana hairstyle se chirr thi.

amber123

یہ بندا نور جہاں کے بارے میں کہ رہا ہے۔ وہ پاکستان ٹی وی پر ایک بہار تھی۔ اس نے اپنے آپ کو اور ملک کو ساریدنیا میں منوایا ہے وہ سارے بر صغیر پر راج کرتی ر ہی- گائیگی اور انداز اور پہناوے میں ایک سنگ میل ہے
بولنے سے پہلے اپنا حساب کتاب تو دیکھ لو۔ پاگلوں کی طرح چیخ وپکا ر کو صدا کاری اور گلو کاری نہں کہتے
۔
ویسے جب دماغ خراب ہو جائے تو ایسے لوگ شہر کا رخ کرتے ہیں

ali-raj

دل دھڑکنے کا سبب یاد آیا
جدوں ہولئی جئے لیندا میرا نام
مگر میں کافی ڈرتا تھا دیکھ دیکھ کر اسسی کی دھائی میں
علی عظمت کو الفاظ کا چناو سہی رکہنا چاہئے تھا
ان خاتون نے بہت کچھ کیا ہے بہت سوں کے لئے باوجود اس کے کہ بدکردار مشہور تھیں