نور جہاں کی عزت کرتا ہوں،علی عظمت کی شدید تنقید کے بعد وضاحت

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ل کے ٹوپے ورگا تیرا سر آ،،،،،تیری عزت کی نورجہاں کو ضرورت ہی نہیں تو جا اپنی راہ لگ، اس جیسے پتا نہیں کتنے نورجہاں کے چندوں پر پلتے تھے

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
Ali Azmat is actually right. Despite his crude language, i agree with the gist of his statement.

Noor Jehan may be an Ok~ish singer in 50s/60s but she dragged it on for far too long and had a dubious personal character (which is no where indicative of our eastern values). By 1980s/90s Noor Jehan was just a relic from past, which was zabardasti draggen on PTV based on her personal connections. Only those who ve experienced this in 80s/early 90s would know what I mean.

rasheikh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ponka Nooor Jehan is Ok Singer Dont portray her Bigger than the Frame yes if you talking about Size Yes She is XXXXL, thats ok. but nothing else

rasheikh

Senator (1k+ posts)
I support Ali Azmat on his Instance because the Time he is talking about. She was everywhere on PTV Day and Night like us kay BAAAP ka PTV hai

Muskerahat

he is dumb. why shitting at her she is not in this world. she was great singer and Legend of Pakistan. he hurting all Pakistani people heart. we love Noor jahan . Allah bless at her grave

knowledge88

Hurling abuse at someone who is a national icon and who has passed away only shows the world how disgraceful personality he has.
As James Allen wrote in his famous book " As a man thinketh " " Circumstances don't make a man, they reveal him to the world. "

Bubber Shair

ان نئے گلوکاروں کو نورجہاں کے دور میں لے جائیں جب صرف ایک مائیک ہوتا تھا اور غلطی یا سر میں اتار چڑھاو خود ہی دوبارہ گا کر درست کرنا ہوتا تھا سازندے بھی وہیں ہوتے تھے اور ایک دو کیمرہ بھی تو یہ ادھر خرخرا کر رہ جائیں گے۔ اب تو میرے جیسا بھی گانا گاے تو سٹوڈیو میں ایڈیٹنگ وغیرہ کی مدد سے اس میں سر ڈال کر سننے کے قابل بنادیا جاتا ہے