نون لیگ کی وفات ہو گئی

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI does not believe in bribing the people.

Here you are right to the extent... PTI failed to organize the party at the grass root level.

Awami siasat in Pak is.... criminally doling out tax payors money and giving out of turn favors to the non deserving people.

His Ehsas program for the less earning poor families across the country won laurels at the UN, the US & EU think tanks and various academic institutions and universities the world over. Then shelters for the less fortunate people of the society, various welfare programs for down trodden. Same syllabus for every Pakistani, max enrolment in schools at the govt expense for poor households, scholarships. Dams, UN acknowledged 10 Billion trees, and above all Sehat Insaf card for every household. The never ending list goes on and on and on....
I am not citing example of industrial growth, housing growth, max tax collection, filling up the treasury with his honest austerity measures, max remittances, max exports, you just name it. His every action created hundreds of thousands of jobs for the poor.

Compare these 3 years achievements to those who enjoyed unbridled powers for 40 years. His hands were tied but he still brought wonders with his hard work, honesty and integrity.

He had only 3and 1/2 years for all these achievements. He remained engrossed in putting the foreign policy in a right direction. Then he had rowdy opposition from the day one who put every obstacle in every possible way to bring him down.
Yes, he could not find time to organize the party in a scientific manner.

But let me assure you for the good of Pakistan and for the people of Pakistan he will do it, InshaAllah.

I hope it helps.

Now no more discussion on this please. Its time consuming.
Foreign policy of right track? He made China angry by slowing down CPEC. He made Saudis angry by talking about joining anti-Saudi group. He insisted that Biden should call him and refused to see anyone below the rank of US president and made fun of USA in their defeat in Afghanistan. This ruined our relationship with USA. Is this great foreign policy. modern day foreign policy is to make good relationship with all countries and talk diplomatically.
Sehat card was good but it took too much time to launch; it started just before his departure. Million tree in KPK was great but no one knows where it existed in Punjab.
Ahsas program was new name of Benazir Income support program so nothing new.
You need to take concrete steps to benefit lower class which does not look very prominent.
He still has no program to establish party at lower level and will rely on big jalsas.
Rise of party from fall will be big challenge after defeat in next election. I am sure PTI cannot win next elections for this if required establishment may do the political engineering. It could be 2018 like step with PTI on receiving end.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
میانوالی میں تیرا پیو ختم ہو رہا ہوگا، پاکستان کو کیا ہوا؟
?
Abbu ji ki kamai per na uchlo itna khud ja kar kamao chanda tou pata chalay ke howa kia hie. Abbu ji kama rahey bacha samj raha sab acha hei lol