دنیا کا وہ واحد سیاسی لیڈر

‏جس کے ہاتھ میں چوبیس گھنٹے تسبیح

‏اور زبان پر چوبیس گھنٹے جھوٹ

‏ وہ کون ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔؟؟؟

‏بوجھو تو جانے
Fazalu Diseal munafiq insan ha aur us k munafiq chamchay ja

Haha

Minister (2k+ posts)
نواز شریف بٹ نطفہ حرام لعنتی بے غیرت فراڈیا امرتسر رام گلی کے چکلے دلے ہاراں والے کا غلیظ نطفہ جس کو جرنیل جیلانی اور جرنیل ضیا نے امرتسر ہیرا منڈی رام گلی کی گندی موری کی اس غلیظ ناپاک اینٹ حرام کے نطفے نواز شریف کو اپنا پالتو کتا بنا کر لوٹ مار کے واسطے اس کو اس قوم پر چھوڑ دیا اب یہ لعنتی بے غیرت حرام کا نطفہ منی لانڈر چور فراڈیا مودی کا پالتو کتا بن کر اپنے گٹر میں پیدا کرنے والے جرنیل جیلانی اور ضیا کی فوج پر ہی۔ مودی کے پالتو کتے کی طرح بھونکنا شروع ہو گیا ہے اصل مجرم جرنیل ضیا اور جیلانی ہیں اس نطفہ حرام امرتسری پمپ کو اس قوم پر لوٹ مار کے واسطے مسلط کرنے کے

Sn Sunny

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I agree but that does not absolve IK of his statements
That's all upto you what you think about IK
Fact : No one enter this dirty political system by speaking truth
If such lied give nation benefit then it is acceptable
Haha enjoy IK and his ''absolutely not''

Kavalier

It is not their fault or bad, I would say it is us Pakistanis who are more loyal to the king then the king himself. We are always ready as immature teens to carry out adventures whereas others think about themselves first. Pakistan visited England at the height of Pandemic, when there were no vaccines, there was little known about the virus and its variants etc. Why? Just to help ECB that they do not lose their revenues after some others cancelled England tour, I guess it was Australia.

Look at India, they are the same people like we, but how they reply back to world in every matter and repay them in the same manner. Indians just cancelled a test for no obvious reasons and England are apologetic. That is the difference, Indians talk to them eyeball to eyeball, and get an appropriate response, whereas, we as a nation are always apologetic, humble and mentally slaves of others, specially the white.

Shazi ji

That's all upto you what you think about IK
Fact : No one enter this dirty political system by speaking truth
If such lied give nation benefit then it is acceptable
Haha enjoy IK and his ''absolutely not''
So one thing is confirmed by ur statement that everyone told lies and IK lies plus U turns ,,,
Secondly yes I am enjoying Absolutely Not with
“NRO nai doon ga” as well ?

AbbuJee

Just went by ur statement that everyone comes to political corridors by lies ,,, just agreed to that
So you are saying convicted and accused are the same? RIP your logic
Sorry to know that you have different understanding here.

Shazi ji

Amazed at the assumption you made!!
perhaps you are oblivion to ur original post ,, kindly read again before you think you made a valid point ,,,

Sn Sunny

So one thing is confirmed by ur statement that everyone told lies and IK lies plus U turns ,,,
Secondly yes I am enjoying Absolutely Not with
“NRO nai doon ga” as well ?
Lol can you need confirmation from us?
We are not paid people unlikely those who always running from logic,who always using abuse language,who always spreading fake news,who always speak against Pakistan for party,who always try to brain wash
You can also add enjoyment of release rich political people but poor people still in jail for counter IK good policy unlike other PM of Pakistan in history like no one speak against this rigging election system
But you didn't notice fact and reality this is dirty political system where you need lies for enter this dirty system
Hopefully this time you didn't ignore fact like paid people

Last edited:

Sn Sunny

It is not their fault or bad, I would say it is us Pakistanis who are more loyal to the king then the king himself. We are always ready as immature teens to carry out adventures whereas others think about themselves first. Pakistan visited England at the height of Pandemic, when there were no vaccines, there was little known about the virus and its variants etc. Why? Just to help ECB that they do not lose their revenues after some others cancelled England tour, I guess it was Australia.

Look at India, they are the same people like we, but how they reply back to world in every matter and repay them in the same manner. Indians just cancelled a test for no obvious reasons and England are apologetic. That is the difference, Indians talk to them eyeball to eyeball, and get an appropriate response, whereas, we as a nation are always apologetic, humble and mentally slaves of others, specially the white.
India so far better in election system

Sn Sunny

perhaps you are oblivion to ur original post ,, kindly read again before you think you made a valid point ,,,
Valid point is that both speak lies but option 2 for public benefit not own benefit
Option 1
person Lies I drag zardari in road and as result he shaking hand corrupt person zardari For own benefit bcz he also for here making money by public taxes
Option 2
2nd person Lies about 35 pancture and as result he introduced EVM for public benefit bcz it stop powerful and rich people to become a part of system

Shazi ji

Lol can you need confirmation from us?
We are not paid people unlikely those who always running from logic,who always using abuse language,who always spreading fake news,who always speak against Pakistan for party,who always try to brain wash
You can also add enjoyment of release rich political people but poor people still in jail for counter IK good policy unlike other PM of Pakistan in history like no one speak against this rigging election system
But you didn't notice fact and reality this is dirty political system where you need lies for enter this dirty system
Hopefully this time you didn't ignore fact like paid people
That I agree and fair point ??

Shazi ji

Valid point is that both speak lies but option 2 for public benefit not own benefit
Option 1
person Lies I drag zardari in road and as result he shaking hand corrupt person zardari For own benefit bcz he also for here making money by public taxes
Option 2
2nd person Lies about 35 pancture and as result he introduced EVM for public benefit bcz it stop powerful and rich people to become a part of system
https://twitter.com/x/status/1440329452190244870

AbbuJee

I would not bother to teach you the difference between a generalized statement and a specific case. It is pretty obvious that your level of comprehension lacks the ability to understand the use of these statements in a conversation.