نیازی راج روز ایک بری خبر

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Actually its the general opinion that you lack any credibility-because of all the bullcrap you produce !!!!
Bullcrap can be easily destroyed with some solid rebuttals. But unfortunately you and your Youthias don’t produce those logical counter arguments except for some derogatory comments and personal attacks.

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are just playing a guessing game!

You don't know a f...k about 21st century politics. World is in dangerous situation. Patwarris and Zardari do not have the intelligence or the knowledge of English to deal with what crisis Pak is facing.

Parchi ka waqt nahi.
You can try, cry or waitttt PAANCH SAAAAAAL
Khan brought most of the crisis Pakistan is facing now. Economy and governance were not given in this condition in August-2018, they way they are now. Do you think people will vote him again? You may think Pakistanis are stupid but not that much to bring back their troubles. You never know establishment has already decided to go mid term elections. I wish Khan can complete its five years otherwise he will again say that I would have done this and that in my remaining term.

Awan S

interesting that you remember that it took him 22 years to reach power where mian was................... 'selected'! Its a painful history for the party poojari because mian likes to lately flaunt itself as anti establishment but enough of us are still alive who know how mian was born in the boots!!

You really really really think that the establishment wants mian back! mian has been sent to the garbage shoot of history that is why its getting its plates and dongay fixed in london! or a better way to put it is its enjoying its haram loot mar before it kicks the bucket.

so to recap, other than the die hard poojari of the tubbar who are NOT and I repeat NOT the whole of Pakistan! Whole of Pakistan is not a poojari of kabaria tubbar.
If establishment has not helped Khan then there was no chance even another 22 years. Khan could not come to power due to his own popularity and his 22 year struggle was wasted. If he want to come to power with the help of establishment then there was a chance in Musharaf era as well. He was unable to convince Musharaf that he has a worth more than a seat when he demanded 100 seats from Musharaf. This time Nawaz has not left any choice for establishment but to bring Khan. Establishment will not bring Nawaz again; this time they are investing on Shahbaz.

Pathfinder

If establishment has not helped Khan then there was no chance even another 22 years. Khan could not come to power due to his own popularity and his 22 year struggle was wasted. If he want to come to power with the help of establishment then there was a chance in Musharaf era as well. He was unable to convince Musharaf that he has a worth more than a seat when he demanded 100 seats from Musharaf. This time Nawaz has not left any choice for establishment but to bring Khan. Establishment will not bring Nawaz again; this time they are investing on Shahbaz.
you do live in a fantasy world. you think no one has the capability to struggle for their goals. we now one person and that is your mian who was bestowed upon 'selected' by zia to tear Pakistan at its own privilege and mian was allowed to plunder at will.

what would you and your mian know about struggle? if your mian was capable of struggling then it wouldn't have cut a deal and still would be in prison.

Awan S

you do live in a fantasy world. you think no one has the capability to struggle for their goals. we now one person and that is your mian who was bestowed upon 'selected' by zia to tear Pakistan at its own privilege and mian was allowed to plunder at will.

what would you and your mian know about struggle? if your mian was capable of struggling then it wouldn't have cut a deal and still would be in prison.
It is true that Mian came in power with the help of Zia as provincial minister but then he went up with his capabilities. Do you think he was the only one interested in Punjab CM? After Zia era there were lot of candidates to lead Zia remains but Nawaz came in front. Establishment put Jatoi as PM in 1990 elections but Punjab put their weight behind Nawaz. It was the last time when establishment helped Nawaz to go to power. In terminating two army chief in his first era, army cannot think of supporting him but he won two third majority. Third time as well after Musharaf era army was not supportive of Nawaz but he won 2013 elections. There is lot to achieve by him, struggle does not mean failure only. he struggled and won two time without army help.

Pathfinder

It is true that Mian came in power with the help of Zia as provincial minister but then he went up with his capabilities. Do you think he was the only one interested in Punjab CM? After Zia era there were lot of candidates to lead Zia remains but Nawaz came in front. Establishment put Jatoi as PM in 1990 elections but Punjab put their weight behind Nawaz. It was the last time when establishment helped Nawaz to go to power. In terminating two army chief in his first era, army cannot think of supporting him but he won two third majority. Third time as well after Musharaf era army was not supportive of Nawaz but he won 2013 elections. There is lot to achieve by him, struggle does not mean failure only. he struggled and won two time without army help.
you are telling something I know already, I didn't discover your mian in the 2000's I have followed your mian from 1989! the 2/3 majority was based on what stats? did mian get 2/3 of vote from the entire population of Pakistan? NO IT DIDN'T

Awan S

you are telling something I know already, I didn't discover your mian in the 2000's I have followed your mian from 1989! the 2/3 majority was based on what stats? did mian get 2/3 of vote from the entire population of Pakistan? NO IT DIDN'T
Under what criteria Khan got elected? The number of registered voters voted for Mian in 1997 and two third of winners were among his party. Do every one like entire population vote in any country? Is not stupid to ask that?

Pathfinder

Under what criteria Khan got elected? The number of registered voters voted for Mian in 1997 and two third of winners were among his party. Do every one like entire population vote in any country? Is not stupid to ask that?
under what criteria? under what criteria did mian get selected by zia? how did mian fight elections? what criteria were they?

are you being stupid by choice or is it genetic. when you claim 2/3 majority in a general election! that means 2/3 of the populus voted for you. BUT that is Not the case. 2/3 majority means out of those people voted but how do know that establishment didn't help mian? you tooi wal say that you have been rigged against but if rigging is in your favour then its halal.

coming back to 2/3. NO you didnt get 2/3 from the entire population of Pakistan but you claim as though you did.

Awan S

under what criteria? under what criteria did mian get selected by zia? how did mian fight elections? what criteria were they?

are you being stupid by choice or is it genetic. when you claim 2/3 majority in a general election! that means 2/3 of the populus voted for you. BUT that is Not the case. 2/3 majority means out of those people voted but how do know that establishment didn't help mian? you tooi wal say that you have been rigged against but if rigging is in your favour then its halal.

coming back to 2/3. NO you didnt get 2/3 from the entire population of Pakistan but you claim as though you did.
You don't understand parliamentary system? It is number of seats that matters. If you are talking percentage of popular vote than PTI got 32% votes that means they are no way close to majority. PML(N) got 24% vote as well but seats matters. PTI got almost double the seats what PML(N) have got but they are not much higher in popular vote. If we allocate seats by popular votes then PTI seats will reduce 40 seats in 342 seat parliament and then others can easily form government. My friend it is not presidential system where popular vote counts too.