نیب آفس کے باہر کھڑی ہوں، واپس نہیں جاؤں گی: مریم نواز

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
oh bhai ye sub baatein hein ke usne corruption kee hein etc etc
hosakta hein ki ho but remember the times when there were such corruption allegations on noon and ppp they used to say prove karo

now when their properties and even fake accounts are revealed then they are facing the charges . even then they say we are innocent

pti me bhi corrupt log hogey , no denial on this but please dot try to compare them who were all on govt positions for long period
I have heard this first hand from the horses mouth backed by a retired general who himself swore that massive embezzlement has occurred in BRT. Previous govt had corrupt elements and most of those corrupt elements are now part of PTI. The list is long but you get the gist of what i am saying

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
oh bhai ye sub baatein hein ke usne corruption kee hein etc etc
hosakta hein ki ho but remember the times when there were such corruption allegations on noon and ppp they used to say prove karo

now when their properties and even fake accounts are revealed then they are facing the charges . even then they say we are innocent

pti me bhi corrupt log hogey , no denial on this but please dot try to compare them who were all on govt positions for long period
lol @ corrupt log hongay ????

Dr.Q

MPA (400+ posts)
lol @ corrupt log hongay ????

chalo bhai mei bolta hu ke hein
ab khush

why noon did not put them in jail. because they know we can put everyone in jail it doesnt matter until and unless it goes to the leadership

it is not about party members it is about their leaderships and that is where noon and ppp are not even close to pti

satifhasan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Banday lay ka khud ati ha or kehti ha IMRAN dartay q ho , Wah
Agar pak saf ho (jis ma shak tu kia yaqeen ha k nahi ho) tu darti q ho, jawab do, Rasidain do

satifhasan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lagta ha akhri akhri time chal raha ha, jabhi bar bar start kardi.
Ab tu SAUDI abbay bhi nahi la j saktay in ko

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
chalo bhai mei bolta hu ke hein
ab khush

why noon did not put them in jail. because they know we can put everyone in jail it doesnt matter until and unless it goes to the leadership

it is not about party members it is about their leaderships and that is where noon and ppp are not even close to pti
Noon league are sons of bitches and thieves. Chor choron ko nhi pkr tay. Woh agr khud cheeni ki business mai chori kerte hain tu pagal hain ke Khusro yeh JKT ko pkray.

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
NAB is a bogus institution. Its only used for witch hunting. I know a finance secretary who was known for being very upright and honest. Politicians in order to teach him a lesson filed a fake reference against him. He was grilled for five years and at the end NAB couldn't prove anything against him. The pain he and his family went through is unfathomable. That secretary who had millions under his disposal still lives in a 10 marla house in Peshawar without gas in that area. I am not saying others aren't corrupt but this institution is bogus. Take the example of Brig Asad Munir he hanged himself due to these thugs.
So the crux of your numerous posts is that NAB should go and Maryam should be spared otherwise you guys will campaign against PTI and bring up (unreliable) quotes of one source or the other.

NAB is not going anywhere. Noon and PPP leadership and its cronies will feel the heat: they will be convicted and declared na-ahl in the next few years. Tough life bu accept these fact.

Noon/ppp leadership may file genuine cases against anyone in NAB or report to FIA. If NAB & FIA are biased -(though till now NAB, courts and FIA have favored mafia parties) then there is no solution. Wait till 2028 to win elections but Maryam will be held accountable for her crimes and misdeed whatever you say and allege.

Iconoclast

Ayaz Sadiq honest? What a joke... That renders the rest of what you said as useless.
NAB is a bogus institution. Its only used for witch hunting. I know a finance secretary who was known for being very upright and honest. Politicians in order to teach him a lesson filed a fake reference against him. He was grilled for five years and at the end NAB couldn't prove anything against him. The pain he and his family went through is unfathomable. That secretary who had millions under his disposal still lives in a 10 marla house in Peshawar without gas in that area. I am not saying others aren't corrupt but this institution is bogus. Take the example of Brig Asad Munir he hanged himself due to these thugs.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Whatever the theatrics Maryam Nawaz should be made answerable to NAB , today , tomorrow or day after ...... shenanigans should not distract govt from seeking answers from her about the property in her name ......

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ayaz Sadiq honest? What a joke... That renders the rest of what you said as useless.
Yes. And listen to another one so is Shahid Khaqan Abbasi and Miftah Ismail. Not Ishaq Dar or Khwaja Saad- those guys are thieves and should be behind bars. Media and narratives are easily manipulated in this country. I have seen many honest and upright officers suffers along with the corrupt ones. And at the end of all that suffering they are just dished out a sorry by the so called NAB. Quite unfortunate and dismal if both the corrupt and no corrupt elements meet the some fate.

Iconoclast

Those you mentioned are all corrupt to the core and should be hanged by their balls. Your certificate of integrity means nothing.
A man of integrity wouldn't stand behind the corrupt.
Every black sheep is moaning against NAB..... for a reason.
Yes. And listen to another one so is Shahid Khaqan Abbasi and Miftah Ismail. Not Ishaq Dar or Khwaja Saad- those guys are thieves and should be behind bars. Media and narratives are easily manipulated in this country. I have seen many honest and upright officers suffers along with the corrupt ones. And at the end of all that suffering they are just dished out a sorry by the so called NAB. Quite unfortunate and dismal if both the corrupt and no corrupt elements meet the some fate.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Those you mentioned are all corrupt to the core and should be hanged by their balls. Your certificate of integrity means nothing.
A man of integrity wouldn't stand behind the corrupt.
Every black sheep is moaning against NAB..... for a reason.
Hahaha you are so naive. Does it pay well there? obviously my certificate of integrity does not matter. If there were are few people in Pakistan that would point out wrong and not glorify thugs, we would have been in much better place. Did i not call Dar chor or Khwaja a thief. I did but at the same time I didn't spare thugs and chors from PTI. Achay aur saaf logon ko upper anay do werna is mulk ka kabra nikl jna hai.

Iconoclast

Ahhhh! The irony of your statement... Naive.... Like I said whatever you say means zilch after your testimony in the favor of thugs.
No, you have favorites, you are a slave of emotions..... That doesn't mean you're calling a spade a spade.... well you called Shahid Khaqan, Ayaz Sadiq etc honest. That speaks a lot about how aware you are.
Achay and saaf loug can't operate when your leaders are corrupt. And that's the story of PPPLMLN.
We are in this state because of people like you who confuse feelings with facts.
Go ahead bask in the glory of your political ignorance.
Hahaha you are so naive. Does it pay well there? obviously my certificate of integrity does not matter. If there were are few people in Pakistan that would point out wrong and not glorify thugs, we would have been in much better place. Did i not call Dar chor or Khwaja a thief. I did but at the same time I didn't spare thugs and chors from PTI. Achay aur saaf logon ko upper anay do werna is mulk ka kabra nikl jna hai.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Plz write 10 names of achey and Saaf log from PMLN ...... Then ask your PMLN party leadership to relegate and give party positions to those achey and Saaf log ..... First do this in PML n and then talk about Pakistan...... If you are not able to identify 10 people from PML n then introspect before commenting any further ......

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Mayrum is a very cunning woman..along with Aurangzeb Bibi...and Rana Sana..Pervaiz Rasheed are high level criminals.. Mayrum will lose everything ..She will run from Pakistan if she was not as gauratees for Nawaz abroad run away..Showbaz Try his best to save his son Hamza for future political becoz Showbaz rings..pistons are going expired and new ones not available in the market.So Showbaz political is gone.. Remaining N league are bunch of criminals..munafa khoor Tajjar and morally misguided or corrupted..