نیوزی لینڈ نے دورہ پاکستان کیوں منسوخ کیا؟ نیوزی لینڈ میڈیا کا دعویٰ

jacind1221.jpg

نیوزی لینڈ نے دورہ پاکستان کیوں منسوخ کیا؟ نیوزی لینڈ میڈیا نے بڑا دعویٰ کردیا

نیوزی لینڈ دورہ پاکستان منسوخ ہونے کی وجوہات بتادیں ، نیوزی لینڈ میڈیا کے مطابق پانج ممالک کے انٹیلی جنس ایجنسیز کے اتحاد نے حملے کا خطرہ ظاہر کیا تھا، جس پر دورہ پاکستان منسوخ کرنا پڑا، نیوزی لینڈ ہیرالڈ کے مطابق نیوزی لینڈ کو پانچ ممالک کی خفیہ ایجنسیوں کے اتحاد سے خبر ملی تھی کہ پاکستان میں ان کی ٹیم کو نشانہ بنایا جا سکتا ہے۔

فائیو آئیز اتحاد نیوزی لینڈ، کینیڈا، آسٹریلیا، امریکا اور برطانیہ کی خفیہ ایجنسیز پر مشتمل ہے، ان فائیو آئیز نے پاکستان اور نیوزی لینڈ کے درمیان میچ کے آغاز سے قبل خطرے کی حتمی تصدیق کی، جس پر پاکستان اور نیوزی لینڈ کے اعلیٰ حکام کے درمیان رابطے ہوئے،وزیراعظم عمران خان نے نیوزی لینڈ کی ہم منصب جیسنڈا آرڈرن کو فول پروف سیکیورٹی کی یقین دہانی کرائی، اس کے باجود نیوزی لینڈ نے دورہ منسوخ کردیا۔

نیوزی لینڈ کے نائب وزیر اعظم برانٹ روبرٹسن نے نے بتایا تھا کہ خطرے کی اطلاع پر فوری ایکشن لیے جانے کی ضرورت تھی،اس طرح کی صورتحال میں حملے کی تفصیلات جاننے کا وقت نہیں تھا،ٹیم کو باحفاظت رکھنے پر پاکستان کے شکرگزار ہیں اور یہ تسلیم کرتے ہیں کہ پاکستان میں کرکٹ کے حلقوں کے لیے یہ فیصلہ کس حد تک مایوس کن ہے لیکن کھلاڑیوں کی حفاظت سب سے اہم ہے۔

نیوزی لینڈ کی ٹیم 18سال کے طویل عرصے کے بعد ون ڈے اور ٹی20 سیریز کھیلنے کے لیے پاکستان کے دورے پر آئی تھی،تین ون ڈے اور پانچ ٹی20 میچوں کی سیریز تھی، دونوں ٹیموں کے درمیان پہلا ون ڈے میچ جمعے کو شیڈول تھا لیکن میچ کے آغاز سے چند گھنٹے قبل نیوزی لینڈ نے سیکیورٹی خدشات کے باعث دورہ پاکستان منسوخ کردیا تھا۔

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
Whole country is berserk about it. Honestly I'm surprised how did they send the team in first place. Also I think it's bette for Pakistan to not to host teams yet. We cannot protect Chinese engineers and recently our own soldiers died. Just imagine if something had happened, cricket would have gone for next 20 years again. It's better to first clean our country completely. TTP is saying they won't back down and we are even talking about forgiving them (that is a sign we think it's not easy to counter them). Then why we are inviting teams ????

Talisman

MPA (400+ posts)
The escape of brown slaves has begun.. Lead by Pakistan. Boris Johnsons Island County, the money laundering capital of the world was upset on Pakistani JF thunder sale to Argentina.

Boycott UK cricket.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
In the wake of new system of governance in Afghanistan, the enemies of Pakistan will try to prove some stupidity.

ocean5

MPA (400+ posts)
Concocted, Fictitious and Rubbish.
salaman alaikum gardasham,
i really like to reply you as your comments always make me feel to reply.you are truly doing a good job but my dear brother look how hypocript these people are .just becuz pakistan is a muslim country and got some good ??????? things you know what i want to say.they are afraid and will always piss in there pants .they are those people who want pakistan bankrupt.they got to install there puppets like ganja,zordari,deseal,tafu etc etc,but still couldnt succeed and they will never succeed insha allah.becuz like pakistan inko khatakta hay kantay kee terha.this country of pakistan allah paak has created for a reason and insha allah it will stay till the end of the world as this is mumlekatey khudaday pakistan.my brother bless you ameen

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
either we should give NZ a grand blow jobb as a nation or put ban on Newzeland/Australia/UK cricket teams for next 30 years... if they fuccck us... we double fucccck them...

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
salaman alaikum gardasham,
i really like to reply you as your comments always make me feel to reply.you are truly doing a good job but my dear brother look how hypocript these people are .just becuz pakistan is a muslim country and got some good ??????? things you know what i want to say.they are afraid and will always piss in there pants .they are those people who want pakistan bankrupt.they got to install there puppets like ganja,zordari,deseal,tafu etc etc,but still couldnt succeed and they will never succeed insha allah.becuz like pakistan inko khatakta hay kantay kee terha.this country of pakistan allah paak has created for a reason and insha allah it will stay till the end of the world as this is mumlekatey khudaday pakistan.my brother bless you ameen
Waa Alaikum Assalam Waa Rehmat Ullah e Waa Barakathu.
Very well said.
May Allah Bless you Karhdash.

Aap ki duaa'oun ka talib.
Adam.