نیوزی لینڈ ٹیم کی واپسی، جشن منانے والوں پر اینکر عمران خان برس پڑے

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
پروپیگینڈا بھارت سے جاتی امراء پہنچ جاتی ہے،جاتی امراء سے واٹس ایپ گروپ کے ذریعے لفافہ صحافیوں تک پہنچایا جاتا ہے، وہ آگے پروپگنڈا پھیلاتے ہیں اور جاہل لوگ اس پروپیگنڈے پر یقین کرتے ہیں۔

E_gtPGOX0AcuyIJ

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
simple, pcb should walk away from ind game at toss citing security of its players from bjp goons... end of story, tit for tat...

NeutralMafia

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
871110-jacinda-adern-new.jpg

It was pakistani Awam WHO were making her best leader even after worst terrorist attack in the history and even on Masjid.

She was only doing drama to get sympathies arround the world… Pakistanis were the most WHO were making her Masiha

Last edited:

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
ایک بار چین کے صدر کا دورہ ایک کنجر کی وجہ سے ملتوی ہوا تو وہ کنجر اور اس کے دلے جشن مناتے رہے

Respect

I do not understand what she has done wrong, there was a security threat so she decided to ask New Zealand team too leave.

If something happened after the security threat, her job could be on the line. She so far has proved to be a good leader towards the people of New Zealand. Her performance in pandemic has been highly appreciated.

To be honest if I were New Zealand PM I would be worried even sending the team too Pakistan. With Raw, mosad,CIA and TTP lerking around it's dangerous. Also with everthing that is happening in Afghanistan as well.

NeutralMafia

I do not understand what she has done wrong, there was a security threat so she decided to ask New Zealand team too leave.

If something happened after the security threat, her job could be on the line. She so far has proved to be a good leader towards the people of New Zealand. Her performance in pandemic has been highly appreciated.

To be honest if I were New Zealand PM I would be worried even sending the team too Pakistan. With Raw, mosad,CIA and TTP lerking around it's dangerous. Also with everthing that is happening in Afghanistan as well.
If you are living in NZ then i understand otherwise you are mentally slave person…

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
It was just a really Sad day for PakistanNation. but We will learn and one day NZ team will play on these grounds InnShaALLAH...Pak is peaceful loving nation. Endia showing the frustration and revenge but time will tell.

jee_nee_us

Jab jab mulk per bura waqt ata hai koi mushkil ati hai to media ka kuch tabqa , siasat dano ka kuch tabqa iss baat per tul jata hai ke kisi terha iss hujoom ka moral mazeed kam ho aur ikhtelafaat berhain. Isee terha jab koi kamyabi hasil hotee hai to uss kamyabi ko demean kia jata hai , national interest ki dhajjian urai jati hai. Aur ye siasi tore per batta hua hujoom mazeed ikhtelafat ka shikar ho ker apni apni siasi party ya qiadat ka difaa kerti hai ye sochay bagher ke mulk ke khilaaf hai ya mawafiq. Muaashi tore per koi mushkil aye to dher saare so called economists uth ker aajatay hen tanqeed kerne lekin kisi ke pas bhi solution nahin hota jab waqt hota hai decision making ka , ziada ter sirf "captain hindsight" ka role play kerte hain. Ye bikhra hua hujoom qatilon ko bhi apna leader manta hai corrupt logon ko bhi aur deen ka naam le ker logon ko bewaqoof banane walon ko bhi.

Hum loge aise hain ke bewaqoof banne aur apna khus chuswane ke liye her waqt tayyar bethe hen.