ن لیگی رہنما جاوید لطیف نے وزیراعظم عمران خان کی پھانسی کا مطالبہ کردیا

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bhai saab, you are not factoring in tokris in this equasion. The tokri factor is the key here. Also then we have bright sparks like Hamid Bhatti and Rauf Klasra who instead of questioning this stupid logic, instead do more gas lighting themselves and create more rumours themselves.

Now this narrative has seeped into the Pakistani mindset. You can see it for yourself here, well educated overseas living, pro khan and govt members have fallen for this narrative.

Here is an idea start a poll and see the results yourself.
Yaar yeh majosioun nay kiya luuch tala hai aap kay dais main??
What's goin on???
Stay safe buddy.

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
These criminals of Goon League have no place in Pakistan.Hang them or deport them to a third country.The pose a threat to integrity and security of Pakistan.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yaar yeh majosioun nay kiya luuch tala hai aap kay dais main??
What's goin on???
Stay safe buddy.
Kuch nahi awein choti si shurli chordi hai. Unfortunately 3 people did lose their lives. What surprised me the most was that they have the range capability. Its over 600kms away and has to cross all of Saudi air space and then a huge part of our airspace to get to the area which is pretty much heart of the industrial district.

I'm finding it hard to accept that a drone travelled so far, crossed over so much land and borders without being detected and shot down? I'm thinking this didn't come from Yemen but somewhere much closer.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Kuch nahi awein choti si shurli chordi hai. Unfortunately 3 people did lose their lives. What surprised me the most was that they have the range capability. Its over 600kms away and has to cross all of Saudi air space and then a huge part of our airspace to get to the area which is pretty much heart of the industrial district.

I'm finding it hard to accept that a drone travelled so far, crossed over so much land and borders without being detected and shot down? I'm thinking this didn't come from Yemen but somewhere much closer.
U r right thats a lot of distance for drone to cover Khudhee kurwaya so they can attack hard and justify

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ جیدو لوہار وہ بے غیرت غدار ہے جو پاکستان توڑنے کی بات کی .اس لعنت کو غداری کے الزام میں سات بار پھانسی ہونی چاہیے . یہ قبضہ مافیا ہے شیخپورہ میں اس کے کرتوت دیکھو .شکل اس کی چوہے جیسی ہے کام غداروں کا کرتا ہے