ن لیگ اور تحریک انصاف آمنے سامنے . آخر ہوا کیا تھا ؟

boss

Senator (1k+ posts)
پی ڈی ایم نے ہمیں دوسری دفعہ عمران خان کے وزیراعظم بننے کی خوشی دی ہے ۔ ویسے سیاسی بیان یہ ہونا چاہئے " زرداری کا پیسہ، مسلم لیگ کے ٹکٹس، مولانا کی پی ڈی ایم ہار گئ
اکیلا عمران جیت گیا ۔

ن لید کی ضلالت کا خلاصہ

سیٹ زرداری لے گیا اعتماد کا ووٹ عمران خان حاصل کر لیا جبکہ جوتے اور چپیڑیں پٹواریوں ن لید کے حصّے میں آئیں
EvzLVMFWEAo6m_w

??????​

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ye jang halaali aur haraami logoon ke darmiyaan hai. jis main fata halaali logoon ki hi ho gi. her halaali shakhs pakistan ko riyaasate madina banaana chahta hai aur her haraami shakhs is ko lootna chahta hai taa keh ye riyaasate madina na ban sake.

her halaali apne halaali hone ka aur her haraami apne haraami hone ka pakka saboot deta hai apni soch se, apni baat se aur apne kaamun se.

See https://www.siasat.pk/forums/threads/جس-میں-ایمانداری-ا-ور-ایفائے-عہد-نہیں-اس-کا-کوئی-ایمان-اور-دین-نہیں.780909/#post-6081681

peaceandjustice

kakamuna420

It is inconceivable why PDM would send some sitting ducks. The lappar at Shahid Haqqan's neck tends out to be a masterpiece for martial arts movies. A single shoe hitting two patwaris is another milestone. However, their pimps shareefs and zardaris are hiding in toilets.

gorgias

نون لیگ کے بڑے بڑے لیڈر اتنے بونے ہوگئے ہیں کہ اب وہ پی ٹی آئی کے معمولی کارکنان کے لیول پر آچکے ہیں۔ یاد رہے کہ یہ سب پی ٹی آئی کے عام ورکرز تھے ان میں درمیانے تو کیا نچھلے لیول کا بھی کوئی لیڈر نہیں تھا۔

kakamuna420

Hahahah. That was cool. The best part was his bow after the lappar as if he is checking that his Shalwar is there.

I think he hasnt yet come out of the memories of USA airport incident.
one more and his shalwar will turn in to a skirt for our kind observance

kakamuna420

Hahahah. That was cool. The best part was his bow after the lappar as if he is checking that his Shalwar is there.

I think he hasnt yet come out of the memories of USA airport incident.
he is an ex-airforce officer and son of a general. A small boy threw a kantapra on you and you were shaken by that force. If I were him, I would be doing some soul searching

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It is inconceivable why PDM would send some sitting ducks. The lappar at Shahid Haqqan's neck tends out to be a masterpiece for martial arts movies. A single shoe hitting two patwaris is another milestone. However, their pimps shareefs and zardaris are hiding in toilets.

These bastards purposely came looking to create some ruckus. You know PTI supporters are going to be there, you couldn't find anywhere else to do you stupid press conference.

Trying to attack non violent protesters to get a rise and then some headlines.