والدین کو گھر سے نکالنا قابل سزا جرم، صدارتی آرڈیننس جاری

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

والدین کو گھر سے نکالنا قابل سزا جرم، صدارتی آرڈیننس جاری

[IMG]

صدر پاکستان عارف علوی نے آئین کے آرٹیکل 89 کے تحت تحفظ والدین آرڈی ننس 2021ء جاری کردیا جس کے تحت والدین کو گھروں سے نکالنا قابل سزا جرم ہوگا۔

صدر عارف علوی کی جانب سے جاری کردہ اس آرڈی ننس کا مقصد بچوں کی جانب سے والدین کو زبردستی گھروں سے نکالنے کے خلاف تحفظ فراہم کرنا ہے۔ اس نئے قانون کے تحت والدین کی جانب سے شکایت موصول ہونے پر پولیس کو بغیر وارنٹ بچوں کی گرفتاری کا اختیار ہوگا، ڈپٹی کمشنر والدین کی جانب سے شکایت پر کارروائی کا مجاز ہوگا۔

اس آرڈیننس کے تحت والدین اور بچوں دونوں کو اپیل کا حق حاصل ہے، بچوں کی جانب سے گھر نہ چھوڑنے کی صورت میں ڈپٹی کمشنر کو کارروائی کا اختیار ہوگا، وقت پر گھر خالی نہ کرنے کی صورت میں 30 دن تک جیل، جرمانہ یا دونوں سزاؤں کا اطلاق ہوسکتا ہے۔

آرڈیننس میں بتایا گیا ہے کہ گھروالدین کی ملکیت ہونے کی صورت میں انہیں بچوں کو گھر سے نکالنے کا اختیار ہوگا، جب کہ گھر اگر بچوں کی ملکیت ہے یا کرائے پر ہے تب بھی اولاد اپنےوالدین کو گھر سے نہیں نکال سکے گی۔

اس آرڈیننس کی خلاف ورزی کرنے یا والدین کو گھر سے نکالنے پر اولاد کو ایک سال قید، جرمانہ یا دونوں سزائیں دی جائیں گی تاہم اگر والدین چاہیں تو بچوں کو گھر سے نکال سکتے ہیں اور ان کی جانب سے تحریری نوٹس دیے جانے پر بچوں کو گھر خالی کرنا لازمی ہوگا۔

Last edited by a moderator:

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why do these jokers make laws they cannot enforce? You cannot enforce "manners"....wat if they stop feeding them? wat if the kids cant "afford" to pay rent for extra room/food/utilities? Who is responsible for it? Their God? Why they dont these people make their God answerable since apparently according to their beliefs he has promised them sustenance ? Is this rule for married sons? married daughters? Now you will see fathers/mothers gettiing their sons and daughter arrested. In which country in the world are u forced to keep people even if you do not have space or money for? Other countries in the world found a different solution and have created care homes...meanwhile the PTI joker government has created a new law. Pehley tumhare courts konsay efficient hen jo ye cases bhi daal rahey ho oopar? First this PTI government was jsut a curse of God on us.....now it is also a laughing stock...

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why do these jokers make laws they cannot enforce? You cannot enforce "manners"....wat if they stop feeding ? wat if the kids cant "afford" to pay rent for extra room/food/utilities? WHo is responsible for it? Their God? Why they dont these people make their God answerable since apparently according tot heir beliefs he has promised them sustenance ? Is this rule for married sons? married daughters? Now you will see fathers/mothers gettiing their sons and daughter arrested. First this PTI government was jsut a curse of God on us.....now it is also a laughing stock...
Donkey who is responsible if people can't stop having uncontrolled children? Is this PTI government, Bughaz Imran donkey?

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Donkey who is responsible if people can't stop having uncontrolled children? Is this PTI government, Bughaz Imran donkey?
Khokey ki aulaad....people are responsible....the sons/daughter didnt ASK to come into the world....those who brought them in the world (parents) ARE responsible for them

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why do these jokers make laws they cannot enforce? You cannot enforce "manners"....wat if they stop feeding them? wat if the kids cant "afford" to pay rent for extra room/food/utilities? Who is responsible for it? Their God? Why they dont these people make their God answerable since apparently according to their beliefs he has promised them sustenance ? Is this rule for married sons? married daughters? Now you will see fathers/mothers gettiing their sons and daughter arrested. In which country in the world are u forced to keep people even if you do not have space or money for? Other countries in the world found a different solution and have created care homes...meanwhile the PTI joker government has created a new law. Pehley tumhare courts konsay efficient hen jo ye cases bhi daal rahey ho oopar? First this PTI government was jsut a curse of God on us.....now it is also a laughing stock...
quran ma lika hai ke tum or tumari properties tumare parents ki ownership hai

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hargiz nahi.....need proof.....am waiting
Once a man complained to the Holy Prophet about his father who took away his [money &] belongings whenever he liked. The Prophet (pbuh) called his father, who was a very old man, and asked him the details of the matter. He said, "O' Messenger of Allah, there was a time when he (the son) was weak and helpless while I had strength and wealth. I never hesitated to give him my belongings whenever he needed them. Today I am weak, while he is rich and now he keeps his belongings from me." Hearing this, tears came to the eyes of the Prophet, and he said to the son, "You and your belongings belong to your father. You and your belongings belong to your father.

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Once a man complained to the Holy Prophet about his father who took away his [money &] belongings whenever he liked. The Prophet (pbuh) called his father, who was a very old man, and asked him the details of the matter. He said, "O' Messenger of Allah, there was a time when he (the son) was weak and helpless while I had strength and wealth. I never hesitated to give him my belongings whenever he needed them. Today I am weak, while he is rich and now he keeps his belongings from me." Hearing this, tears came to the eyes of the Prophet, and he said to the son, "You and your belongings belong to your father. You and your belongings belong to your father.
You wrote it is written in the Quran....im waiting for proof stilll....do not quote me forgeries

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
quran ma lika hai ke tum or tumari properties tumare parents ki ownership hai
WHere does it say IN QURAN "tum aur tumhari properties parents ki ownership hen" im still waiting....you will end up making a clown of yourself if you dont show me the verse of the Quran....where it says We and our properties belong to our parents

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Ohh Deobandi ? hahahah....Im not deobandi muna...isliye apney deobandi scholar aur views dustin mein daalo
تم مسلمان ہو تو قرآن مجید پڑھ لو. عربی سمجھ نہیں آتی تو عربی سیکھ لو ورنہ ترجمے اور تفسیر کے لئے اپنی پسند کے مولوی سے رابطہ کر لینا​