وزیراعظم عمران خان سے آرمی چیف اور ڈی جی آئی ایس آئی کی اہم ملاقات

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Fir all this you first need to educate people and come out of "Bhutto Zinda hai" slogans. Army is responsible but what about Judges, lawyers, bearucrates, etc..all are corrupt. Overall Pakistani society is corrupt and have no overall values.

Wo Khan saab kehtay thay na k sab ooper say aata hay, issi trha jab aik institution khud ko qanoon say balatar krleta hay tou baqi sab bhi ussi trha apni dharray bandi krletay hayn, kabhi suna tha lawyers ki istrha ki badmashi? Ya even young doctors ki?? Jab aik judge ko ya judicial system ko completely free kardayn gay tou sab say pehly yehi fouji aur beaurocrates phansayn gay, issi liye iss nizam ko aisa hi loola langra rakha howa hay... jo judge zara sa sawal karay, usko Faiz Isa ki trha khuwar kertay hayn...

Kavalier

You are a big ass hole u son of a bitch! If army was not there you would have been a pimp of ur mother and leasing her to the Hindus

Haye oye sohniya.... Bagair sochay samjay comment na kya karo. Kiya India ki fouj nhi hay? Kiya indians pimp banay howay hayn aur unko mothers Pakistanio ko pesh horehi hayn?

Baqi maa behan ki galiyan mujhy bhi aati hayn aur keyboard say 4 abusive words likh dena kitna koi mushkil hay? Lakin I will not do it because I consider your mothers and sisters same as my own.

Islamabadiya

Khotay ka sir mulaqat.... sab buraion ki jarh yehi establishment specially khakis hayn... I have been saying this for the last one decade on this website k jab tak Pakistan ki qoum iss fouj k chungal say nahi niklay gi, mulk ka hal aisa hi rehay ga....

Kash Zardari aur NS fouj ko waqai qabu karnay k liye aisay stand letay, nakay apni corruption chupanay k liye....

Only way forward for Pakistan is to make police stronger and give them enough legal cover to catch any army person. Hire and train police on the same lines as army and give them the same budget as army. Make them responsible for each and every activity within the country and if army tries to interfere at any point, let them arrest those army personnel. This is the only way to move forward, nothing else. Also the people need to get united and kick the ass of khakis whenever they try to go beyond their limits.

I have been saying the same, every incoming General brigs in his own new fresh adventures and runs away after retirement.

Hussain1967

My dear, let me assure you that IK will get those 174 votes that PTI’s female candidate got in Senate. So, his government is safe at the moment. So, what ‘tabl e Jang’ Siddique is talking about? What’s that 48 hours deadline? All is crap.

Do you know why I am sure that PM will get required votes? Because opposition doesn’t want to end government at this stage. It doesn’t suite them. Opposition also knows that it cannot govern due to a coalition of 12 parties. They just want to tease the government and want that government becomes a complete failure at the hands of Buzdar and Mehmood Khan so that when elections are in held in 2022 or 2023, they wipe PTI out of the political scene.

The Sane

Fir all this you first need to educate people and come out of "Bhutto Zinda hai" slogans. Army is responsible but what about Judges, lawyers, bearucrates, etc..all are corrupt. Overall Pakistani society is corrupt and have no overall values.
Judges and bureaucrats were corrupted by the haramkhoor politicians who were the marvelous discovery of generals.

Kavalier

My dear, let me assure you that IK will get those 174 votes that PTI’s female candidate got in Senate. So, his government is safe at the moment. So, what ‘tabl e Jang’ Siddique is talking about? What’s that 48 hours deadline? All is crap.

Do you know why I am sure that PM will get required votes? Because opposition doesn’t want to end government at this stage. It doesn’t suite them. Opposition also knows that it cannot govern due to a coalition of 12 parties. They just want to tease the government and want that government becomes a complete failure at the hands of Buzdar and Mehmood Khan so that when elections are in held in 2022 or 2023, they wipe PTI out of the political scene.

Also PTI government is even more toothless with no majority in Senate. That was the goal of PDM so that PTI cannot pass any new laws or legislate something meaningful. Now they have no interest in No Confidence movement and also they have assured this for next 6 years, so even if PTI wins next elections with 2/3 majority (which I highly doubt after seeing Khan saab's team selection, performance and grip on party), they have to wait at least another 3 years for a new senate elections and till then they will be the same as of today, even with majority.

Rafique Ahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
Yes sir you are absolutely right here. Our nation is corrupt as a whole. There is no point in singling out the army. The army very much constitutes the members of the same society. You rightly mentioned that judiciary, bureaucracy and other walks of life are also corrupt to the core. With this being said there is an old English adage "Fish always rots from the head" Good or bad things always trickle down from top to bottom. Our ruling elite let it be from politics, army, judiciary or bureaucracy have always demonstrated the worst standards of dishonesty.