وزیراعظم عمران خان سے مشہور امریکی گلوکار چیر کی ملاقات

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
MA SHA ALLAH, awaam mehangaye say mer rahi hai aur Khan sab enjoying meeting with a singer
Kee
Oh bhai think before commenting

Yae hati koe karachi zoo mein sindh govt nae abuse chains baand kurr

Cher works for animal rights she is here to transfer that hati. As saboo say ubh iss mae keeya hein?

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kee
Oh bhai think before commenting

Yae hati koe karachi zoo mein sindh govt nae abuse chains baand kurr

Cher works for animal rights she is here to transfer that hati. As saboo say ubh iss mae keeya hein?

is main ye hai key he is wasting time in useless things or kuch nai hai

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yae bhee important hae baewakhoof
Patwari Nawaz ke time pay Sugar 55/kg and IK handsome PM ke government main above 100 sahi ja rahay ho
no difference between Jahail patwaries and you both support their parties blindly

begairto niklo is party system say aur Pakistan ka socho

abdlsy

Patwari Nawaz ke time pay Sugar 55/kg and IK handsome PM ke government main above 100 sahi ja rahay ho
no difference between Jahail patwaries and you both support their parties blindly

begairto niklo is party system say aur Pakistan ka socho

fazool bukwas metric fail, khoopri khali hae, CORONA CHACHU koe bhool gaya, zardari kae daur mein orr susti thee chinee so u think it was better era
bc you lack critical thinking TOETAE parrot

Last edited:

Saboo

haan tu kaam keray it just shows how serious one is in resolving the issues
Haan to kaam to kar rha hay na IK? Cher se bhi mil lia aur making sure Haathi is being released...That is resolving the issues, Isn't it?
is main ye hai key he is wasting time in useless things or kuch nai hai
Hahaha...No it is not him who is wasting time..it is you who are wasting time....unnecessarily blah blah blah...on this form.Don't you have any thing better to do?...like play gulli danda? or flying a kite?....Ab is mein kia ?

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
not your fault your parents never taught you any manners

that's how you talk to your father as well?

No that's not how I talk to my father or even will to your father who donated the filthy sperm that caused your existence. I talk like this only to pigs like you for nitpicking at a person who has given everything for this country. I don't know if IK will succeed or not in putting this God forsaken country on track but I am 101% sure that he will burn the last drop of his blood in trying to do so..

Saboo

No that's not how I talk to my father or even will to your father who donated the filthy sperm that caused your existence. I talk like this only to pigs like you for nitpicking at a person who has given everything for this country. I don't know if IK will succeed or not in putting this God forsaken country on track but I am 101% sure that he will burn the last drop of his blood in trying to do so..
Very well said.....Thanks.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
First, learn some manners to talk. secondly, as I said no difference between you and Jahil patwaries both are jahil and support their leaders blindly. Look at Sugar, Wheat, medicine prices if this is the result of buring your handsome PM's blood drops then app ke death of Birth pay ........ your father might be thinking us raat mutt par leata jo iss jaisa perha likha jahil paida ker dea

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahahaha....and that is exactly what you are doing....Do I need to say more??
I am talking with facts Just see the princes of Sugar, Wheat, Medicine, vegetables etc you don't have an answer to that and shamelessly defending your handsome pm this is what Patwaries and PPP jiyalas do same jihalaat you are doing

IK ko vote dea tha baji ka rishta nai dea jo app na sab galt cheezain defend kerni hai us ke

Saboo

I am talking with facts Just see the princes of Sugar, Wheat, Medicine, vegetables etc you don't have an answer to that and shamelessly defending your handsome pm this is what Patwaries and PPP jiyalas do same jihalaat you are doing

IK ko vote dea tha baji ka rishta nai dea jo app na sab galt cheezain defend kerni hai us ke
Hahaha.. to daydo na baji ka rishta? Ab is mein kia..Ik ki sari chezen achi lgnay lagen gi.
Give my your address and I will send Zulfi Bukhari make the deal final. ?

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahaha.. to daydo na baji ka rishta? Ab is mein kia..Ik ki sari chezen achi lgnay lagen gi.
Give my your address and I will send Zulfi Bukhari make the deal final. ?
again bongi jo baat pochi ha us ka koi jawab nai
just like patwaries aien baien shaien