وزیراعظم غلط چیز پر جاہلانہ انداز میں کھڑے ہیں۔ مولانا فضل الرحمان

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Moulana Sahib . IK is standing firm on the best ground. You need to re asses your priorities. You suppose to be with him on his stand of Civilian Supremacy. Even though, he rode on General's back, but he is standing on his ground on this principle stance.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
معین اختر وفات پاگئے۔
عمر شریف وفات پا گئے۔
ڈاکٹر عبد القدیر وفات پا گئے ۔۔

مطبل جتنے بھی بے ضرر لوگ ہیں وہ جلدی وفات پا جاتے ہیں لیکن زرداری، نواز، شہباز اور ڈیزل جیسے زہریلے اور پاکستان و انسان دشمن لوگ ہسپتال پہنچ کے واپس آجاتے ہیں۔

Siberite

Civilian Supremacy or something else ?
Beautifully explained by Najam Sethi

I invite all PTI supporters to watch the clip carefully at 16:00 onward.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Civilian Supremacy or something else ?
Beautifully explained by Najam Sethi

I invite all PTI supporters to watch the clip carefully at 16:00 onward.

I invite all Patwaris to watch Najam Sethi who has been presenting Mian Mafroor as anti establishment democrat for the past 3 years, up until 3 days ago when PM Imran Khan's conflict with Army Chief began on nomination of new DG ISI. Bughaz Imran knows no bounds. Khotay Patwari Harami Kutttay.

Siberite

I invite all Patwaris to watch Najam Sethi who has been presenting Mian Mafroor as anti establishment democrat for the past 3 years, up until 3 days ago when PM Imran Khan's conflict with Army Chief began on nomination of new DG ISI. Bughaz Imran knows no bounds. Khotay Patwari Harami Kutttay.
Obviously, Dunger you didn't watch it otherwise you would not made ass of yourself like that. I still ask you to watch and open your close eye in love of IK .

arifkarim

Obviously, Dunger you didn't watch it otherwise you would not made ass of yourself like that. I still ask you to watch and open your close eye in love of IK .
Oh I watched the clip. He says Nawaz Sharif Bhagora selected army chiefs and dg ISI for his own personal interests rather in the interests of country. And same Najam Sethi for the past 3 years has been promoting Mian Mafroor as revolutionary anti establishment democrat. Did he not know then that all fights of Nawaz Sharif with army has not been for the country but for his personal interests?

Siberite

Oh I watched the clip. He says Nawaz Sharif Bhagora selected army chiefs and dg ISI for his own personal interests rather in the interests of country. And same Najam Sethi for the past 3 years has been promoting Mian Mafroor as revolutionary anti establishment democrat. Did he not know then that all fights of Nawaz Sharif with army has not been for the country but for his personal interests?
Dunger... I asked the supporters of PTI to read it, not dungers to read it. Are you supporter of PTI or supporter of dunger family residing in GHQ ?
Only reading is not good enough. You need brain to understand the context as well. Try buying it in open market, you dunger.

arifkarim

Dunger... I asked the supporters of PTI to read it, not dungers to read it. Are you supporter of PTI or supporter of dunger family residing in GHQ ?
Only reading is not good enough. You need brain to understand the context as well. Try buying it in open market, you dunger.
Khotay Patwari when run out of arguments start personal attacks Harami Kuttay