وزیراعظم کو اپنا اختیار استعمال کرنے کا موقع ملنا چاہئے،ارشد،کلاسرا،کاشف

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
You circus clowns keep your analyses and your sources to yourself. PMIK has handled it well.
In my opinion IK could handle it better.

For example, if IK was not happy with the announced name, he could have spoken to COAS then and there and agree with him to replace the new DG ISI after a few months or weeks so that COAS does not look bad publicly.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes PM should reach the Gallows at his own discretion- What they are saying
Should not escape like Nawaz Sharif.

shapik

Senator (1k+ posts)
For example, if IK was not happy with the announced name, he could have spoken to COAS then and there and agree with him to replace the new DG ISI after a few months or weeks so that COAS does not look bad publicly.
Wah yaar mutlub kai chtyap bajwa kerai and IK better handle kerai….. bhai bajwa did illegal act he should rather be kicked out

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wah yaar mutlub kai chtyap bajwa kerai and IK better handle kerai….. bhai bajwa did illegal act he should rather be kicked out
No dear.

There may be miscommunication or misunderstanding.

Even if some mistakes happen, your reaction should not only be based on your anger or instant reaction. Impact should always be considered as well.

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
MENHGAI CORRUPTION AUR NAINSAFI KA BHI TAJZIA KAR LO AUR pm KO KOI BATA DE... ye cabinet awam ka maal kha kha ke bas bayan dene ko reh gaye hain.... America jo kahe ga wo IK karega.... ek bhikari aur ghulam mulk ka PM kya kare....

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
You circus clowns keep your analyses and your sources to yourself. PMIK has handled it well.
پاکستانی صحافی "کپتان کے تین سال بعد" بھی اِس خوش فہمی میں مبتلا ہیں،، کہ
حامد میر کے طرح یہ حکومتوں کو گِرا،،اور بنا سکتے ہیں

حالانکہ کپتان سوشل میڈیا کی ایک فورس پیدا کر کے اِن مسخروں کو بہت پہلے بے اثر کر چکا ہے

Last edited:

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Nothing is perfect in this world. Sure theres always a better way of doing anything...but if PMIK had done what you said above, you would have been in line to criticize him for not fighting for civilian supremacy, and chanted about how 'this is the way a selected PM works'.
PMIK did fine by me. Its consistent with his personality. He did not make enemies...and at the same time, he let it be known that hes the boss.

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nothing is perfect in this world. Sure theres always a better way of doing anything...but if PMIK had done what you said above, you would have been in line to criticize him for not fighting for civilian supremacy, and chanted about how 'this is the way a selected PM works'.
PMIK did fine by me. Its consistent with his personality. He did not make enemies...and at the same time, he let it be known that hes the boss.
Dear I just expressed my view and i have never advocated this civilian supremacy shit, a term that is coined just to weaken the armies of third world.