وزیراعظم کی گرفتاری ادارے کا اہم ترین فیصلہ؟

Shah@5

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ڈاکٹر چریہ ?، اس سے تو پرائمری سکول کے بچے زیادہ عقل مند دکھای دیتے ہیں۔۔

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Youthias are your brothers in law (your jeeja gs). Imran Khan ki humukt rahe ya na rahe lekin PTI tigers ne tum Patwari chution ki har jagah kutton wali karni hai.
Just looke at your absconder leader Nawaz chor. He can’t even roam freely due to fear of Insafians.
میرا جیجا کوی بھی ہو لیکن میں تو تیرا جیجا ہوں کچھ تو تمیز کرلو ورنہ میں گھر جاکر تیری دیدی کو بتا دوں گا پھر وہ تجھے جوتیاں مارے گی جس کا مجھے دکھ ہوگا
?

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اگر اس ولاگر کی بات پوری ہوگئی جس کا امکان بھی ہے تو پھر یوتھیے تو ویسے ہی غائب ہوجائیں گے پھر ہم یہاں کسے کہیں گے کہ ""نک ڈوب کے مرجا بے غیرتا"؟
?
جیسے جادو ٹونے والی بات مریم نواز میڈیا سیل میں پوری ہو گئی تھی؟

Hussain1967

I am very much against IK/PTI now but I condemn the news of his ( or any PM’s) arrest at the hands of some ‘idaara’. I know which idaara he is referring to.

Sohail Shuja

I am very much against IK/PTI now but I condemn the news of his ( or any PM’s) arrest at the hands of some ‘idaara’. I know which idaara he is referring to.
This is simply an overstatement that "Idara" will arrest PM or declare Martial Law.

Musharraf's martial Law was the last one for Pakistan.

If they do it now, they know the next day Pakistan will go bankrupt. They will not be even able to get their sarkari salaries.

Moreover, it is not an issue over Afghanistan/US Policies, it is a matter of conflict over Shehbaz Sharif and Punjab in the coming elections. Whether anyone likes it or not, IK made a big mistake by not replacing Buzdar timely, plus the last nail in the coffin was JKT.

Modest

میرا جیجا کوی بھی ہو لیکن میں تو تیرا جیجا ہوں کچھ تو تمیز کرلو ورنہ میں گھر جاکر تیری دیدی کو بتا دوں گا پھر وہ تجھے جوتیاں مارے گی جس کا مجھے دکھ ہوگا
?
I am already your jeeja g, now you want to make me jeeja g again with your second hamsheera. I am not gonna refuse this great offer. Patwarion ki behnay wese bhi insafion par marti hai, yummy ?

Hussain1967

This is simply an overstatement that "Idara" will arrest PM or declare Martial Law.

Musharraf's martial Law was the last one for Pakistan.

If they do it now, they know the next day Pakistan will go bankrupt. They will not be even able to get their sarkari salaries.

Moreover, it is not an issue over Afghanistan/US Policies, it is a matter of conflict over Shehbaz Sharif and Punjab in the coming elections. Whether anyone likes it or not, IK made a big mistake by not replacing Buzdar timely, plus the last nail in the coffin was JKT.
You are underestimating the power and ego of idaara. They ( their top leadership) helped enemy break the country but didn’t hesitate in imposing and keeping Martial law. I don’t agree that Mush’s was last Martial law. We, the Pakistanis, will keep experiencing Martial Law as long as we have hostile relations with India and as long as our Supreme doesn’t punish a dictator. That particular aspect gives the idaara all the power, budget, and respect. If one particular leader at their hands, other is ready to be used as Pawn. Whoever civilian tries to normalize these relations with India will be made history. Because that’s the issue of survival. So, I don’t think that Mush’s was last Martial law.

Sohail Shuja

You are underestimating the power and ego of idaara. They ( their top leadership) helped enemy break the country but didn’t hesitate in imposing and keeping Martial law. I don’t agree that Mush’s was last Martial law. We, the Pakistanis, will keep experiencing Martial Law as long as we have hostile relations with India and as long as our Supreme doesn’t punish a dictator. That particular aspect gives the idaara all the power, budget, and respect. If one particular leader at their hands, other is ready to be used as Pawn. Whoever civilian tries to normalize these relations with India will be made history. Because that’s the issue of survival. So, I don’t think that Mush’s was last Martial law.
No, I am not underestimating the ego of the idara at all Sir. I know they will get their revenge, but in a different manner.

It is not about the Supreme within our country that they are afraid of, it is the Supreme of the Western Countries, whose public will not tolerate their Governments backing up dictatorship here, specially after 9/11.

That is why they play it under the cover of democracy. Like you have seen in the extension matter of COAS, where every chord was pulled at their epicenter.

Tell me what will be the fate of PTI if three MNA's resign, PMLQ takes away its seats and some other independent candidates also leave the coalition? That is equivalent to a martial law. Therefore, I am not saying that the idara has lost its power of toppling a Govt, only the modus operandi has changed and that too due to international pressures.